forum

About enegry drink and coffee

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex3i2
Ok , so if i drink a coffee or an energy drink , along with a lot of water , it can help me to focus better ? For at least 2-3 hours?
Kvathe
Absolutely! I usually don't drink coffee or energy drinks, but I recently discovered the wonderful effects of caffeine. The last several days I've had an energy drink before playing osu! (344mg caffeine) and I've gained almost 5000 ranks in just 3 days. And this after a nearly 2 month plateau.

Your mileage may vary of course, but it's done wonders for me. I encourage you to check out my profile so you can see how abruptly my rank increased.

edit: I should also note that after 2-3 hours I lose energy and start trembling, at which point I can't play well.
Evil
Effects may vary. As kvathe said, I too do very well on energy drinks for a short time span and then crash and become extremely jittery.
Foxtrot
Yes. I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of coffee and energy drinks, to make you focus. I avoid energy drinks with sugar, due to the sugar crash being worse than caffeine's.

Then again all I need is black coffee or 5 hour energy shots.

Also, prescribed stimulants are the best.
NaTha
i hate coffe but i like energy drinks but i think i dont got an effect of it
HootOwlStar
i would rather watch greens, rest or wash my face, instead of having beverages while carrying out a task though. plain water is still the best if you really want to drink something hah since caffeine and sugar will not bring any effectiveness but making me feel worse in my case.

everyone has their most fit and suitable way in things though. suggestions remain as suggestions, opinions stay as opinions.
Stefan
It's case-by-case in the end. Energy or coffee barely has an effect on me right now but if I'd stop it for like a month it should work again. Generally, you really shouldn't drink too much, feeling that your heart suddenly beats faster without doing anything is kinda creepy.
Neonwolf
I should probably try drinking some sort of caffeine again. I actually quit drinking caffeine 8 months ago, I don't really notice a difference besides feeling tired all the time. ;(
Stefan

NeonwoIf wrote:

I don't really notice a difference besides feeling tired all the time. ;(
Well, that is actually a difference, especially since you mentioned you quit eight months ago. Which is a really long time.
worst fl player
energy* xd
mizuki-chan
coffeine can be good for some people to rise concentration for certain time spans, but remember that too much of something isnt good for your health.
i drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning before i go to work... and in the evening when i play video games i prefer 1 or 2 cups of tea
dung eater
soft drinks are not good for you.

tea and coffee are good for you.
ciara_old_1
best drink? water.
but yeah it's different for everyone. as for me, energy drinks or coffee have no effect on me.
and also, don't drink too much of it just to boost ranks lol