Good luck here!
Sorry for the late response.06:04:598 - Unsnapped Timing Line
nothing else, according to your current timing
06:03:113 - Mnurut w ini bpmnya 101 bkan 102 dan bpm100nya snap di 06:04:895 ,pattern setelah timing ini klo mnurut gw sih agak telat.
also soft-hitnormal pls wkwkwk, old style banget.. probably u get this hs feedback issue lmao
should find someone who capable to check those timing too
- 01:12:578 (72578|3) - I feel this seems like a ghost note. I'd prefer you delete it and use double on 01:12:495 - to emphasize the presented drum, which also resembles the previous rhythms like from 01:10:328 - | I think I'll keep it that way, the flow is kinda nice
- 01:23:161 - Same as 01:12:495 - | same reason as above
- 01:38:549 (98549|1,98598|2) - I think they are wrongly snapped. Should be on 01:38:577 - and 01:38:619 - in 1/8, but also on 01:38:619 - it is not a drum but a slash sound so I guess for consistency of mapping to drums, you can simply map 01:38:577 - on this spot in all only if you want. | Will also keep this, i think it's not a must to always follow the drum for some part like this.
- 02:30:576 - 02:31:076 - Dunno but you can possibly catch the drum sounds if you want. | would be weird for the current pattern
- 02:51:909 - 02:52:409 - Same suggestion as 02:30:576 - 02:31:076 - | same as above
everything that weren't answered are applied
Will complete further later. | I'll wait for it
- 03:31:430 (211430|2,211764|1) - I don't really hear why there is a difference in snaps of these two notes from others. Shouldn't they be on 1/6? | okay, changed this part
- 03:35:930 (215930|1,216430|2) - So do they. I don't really feel any difference to put them in 1/16 instead of 1/6. | same as above
- 03:47:409 - The sound here is essentially the same as 03:46:076 - , so I suggest reverting the double into single. changed this also
- 04:02:243 (242243|2,242930|1) - Shouldn't they be on 1/6? 04:03:264 (243264|3) - Same. | yeah right
- 04:02:604 - Add note for the melody. | sure
- 04:03:076 - Add note for the bass. | sure
- 04:11:096 (251096|1) - Same thing regarding 1/6. | ok
- 04:21:928 (261928|2) - 04:30:594 (270594|1) - 04:33:259 (273259|0) - 04:33:926 (273926|0) - 04:34:592 (274592|3) - 04:35:259 (275259|3) - 04:36:259 (276259|1) - 04:36:592 (276592|2) - 04:37:592 (277592|1,277759|1,277926|1,278092|1) - 04:41:925 (281925|3,282092|1) - 04:42:592 (282592|1) - 04:45:759 (285759|1) - 04:46:925 (286925|1) - ^ | idk why i keep getting this unsnapped thing lol, thank goodness you point it all
- 04:51:591 (291591|1) - Even though this is wrongly snapped, I'd rather suggest you delete this as to focus more on drums as you only catch this sound as melody, which would mislead the players. | i think i'll just make it in 1/3
- 04:58:696 (298696|2) - Should be on 04:58:710 - for the main melody. | ok
- 04:59:863 (299863|3,299863|2,299926|0,299926|1,300030|0,300092|1) - Should all be on 1/6. | ok
- 05:03:362 (303362|1) - 05:11:592 (311592|1,311696|2) - 05:12:696 (312696|1,312758|2) - 05:35:321 (335321|3,335425|1,335529|2,335592|1,335696|3,335758|2) - 05:39:924 (339924|1,340028|2,340257|1,340361|2,340590|2,340694|3,340924|2,341028|1) - 05:45:153 (345153|2,345257|3,345361|2) - ^ | ok
- 05:57:473 (357473|2) - More accurate on 05:57:448 - , 1/12. | ok
- 06:30:300 (390300|2,390600|2,390900|2) - 06:35:700 (395700|0) - 06:56:400 (416400|1) - 07:00:900 (420900|1) - 07:13:200 (433200|2) - 1/6 | ok
- 07:16:894 (436894|2,436931|3,436969|1,437006|0,437044|2,437119|3,437194|1,437231|0,437269|3,437306|2,437344|1,437419|3,437494|0,437531|1,437569|3,437606|2,437644|0,437719|1,437794|3,437831|2,437869|0,437906|1,437944|3) - The whole snaps are wrong. They should all be 1/6 instead of 1/8, like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12068324 | ok, but changed a little bit different
- 07:21:169 (441169|3) - 07:22:819 (442819|2) - Ghost notes. | I do agree for the first one, i definitely hear sounds on 07:22:819
- 07:24:469 - Miss a note. | ok
- 07:53:099 (473099|3,473099|2,473099|0,473699|0,473699|3,473699|1) - Should be snapped to 1/6. | ok
- 07:54:393 - 07:54:468 - You miss two melody sounds. | ok
- 07:55:293 - 07:55:368 - 07:55:443 - 07:55:518 - Some more melodic sounds to be caught. Though they are fainter than the others, they are still quite noticeable. | ok
- 08:06:993 (486993|3) - I really feel that this sound ends 08:07:293 - here. The extending sounds are from a new one, which does not belong to this LN. | ok
- 08:12:299 (492299|3,492299|0,492299|2,492899|2,492899|1,492899|3) - 1/6 | ok
- 08:13:593 - 08:13:668 - 08:14:493 - 08:14:568 - 08:14:643 - 08:14:718 - Same missing melodies as above. | ok
- 08:22:693 (502693|2,502799|1) - They do not snap to anything here. If you wanna catch the light kick, notes should be on 08:22:743 - and 08:22:818 - . If only melody, the just on 08:22:743 - . | I changed this a little bit different
- 08:27:843 - 08:27:993 - According to the rhythms you preferred later, you should have notes for melodies here. | ok
- 09:31:071 - You forget a kick here. | ok
- 09:39:994 - 09:40:069 - 09:40:894 - 09:40:969 - 09:41:044 - 09:41:119 - Same missing melodies as pointed before. | ok
- 09:59:194 - 09:59:269 - 10:00:094 - 10:00:169 - 10:00:244 - 10:00:319 - ^ | ok
- 10:05:269 - This note does not map to any drum and also rhythmically does not fit with your later patterns. After changing this I think you can also make 10:05:419 (605419|1) - into double with some rearrangements.
- 10:20:394 - 10:20:694 - 10:20:994 - 10:21:294 - 10:21:594 - Just a suggestion, but you can make doubles for these newly appeared kicks, which would show the progression of this part. | ok
- 10:22:631 (622631|1,622669|2,622706|3,622744|0,622781|1,622819|2,622894|0) - Again, entirely wrong snaps. Should be mapped to 1/6 all the way and have no note on 10:22:894 - | ok
- 10:30:244 (630244|0,630319|1) - 10:30:694 (630694|3,630769|2) - Ghost notes for real. | ok
- 10:30:919 - Need a note for melody. | ok
- 10:35:569 - 10:35:719 - 10:35:869 - Some minor melodies that are worth catching. | ok
Finally finished. Good luck!
Adding some hitsounds that went missing as mentioned (and a lot that haven't mentioned) and I think it's good to go now!
- 01:12:578 (72578|3) - You may need a W just like 01:23:245 - .
- 02:16:076 (136076|1,136576|1) - Feel that these two notes should not be there as only 1/6 is present. I'm pretty sure it does exist, but feels weird now after you said that lol
- 02:54:659 (174659|0) - How about moving it to col4 for balance? (Mentioned last time but I think you forgot to fix this.) yeah sure
- 07:18:044 (438044|2) - Need a W here.
- 07:24:469 (444469|1) - W
- 08:27:693 - Some pattern suggestions from here: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12078320 It avoids stacks and also flows well. Cool, re-arranged for this section
- 09:31:071 (571071|1) - W
- 09:59:194 - I'd suggest a pattern like this here: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12078303 It prevents unnecessary long stacks and also make sure that the first and second one having the same pattern, as what you did for previous cases. Yeah, re-arranged the other one too just to make it balance. Actually this one is good suggestion
- 10:22:744 (622744|3,622844|1) - W
- 10:31:444 (631444|2) - This note is too faint to be caught here, and actually without it for me the rhythms here go even better. Yeah, i guess so
Make sure that you recheck hitsounds because for some notes you added you forgot the hitsounds on them.