forum

NicoNico Chorus!! If Anyone's Interested!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuuji499
So I'll be straight towards what I want to say. I like singing. Singing calms me down. I personally find J-Pop or Japan (Japanese) Pop awesome and I would sing a Japanese song in my head whenever I'm preoccupied. But the problem is that not everyone finds singing J-Pop "appropriate". I'm really insecure when it comes to anybody hearing me sing. I'm afraid that they would judge me because of the type of genre of music I am in to. What I really want is to sing with someone who won't judge me for what I am passionate about. These past few weeks, I've been dreaming about doing a NicoNico Chorus collaboration with a bunch of people and also having a duet with a girl I've always longed for. I plan on bringing this possibility to reality. So if anyone's interested, add me and contact me. By the way, I'm not looking for someone to flirt with. I just want to sing with someone. Thank you! (Had to repost this because I'm really desperate)
Tsukiomi
Hello there! I totally understand how you feel. I actually like singing too, AND like being the harmony parts to any song.... and I am filipino. maybe we could keep contacting each other to make this happen???
I can speak tagalog too soooo... *^^*

Let's be friends~~
DesPlays
ILL SING WITH YOUUU!! Singing is like my life if you wanna sing with me or anuthing liek dat, just pm me.

(My incorrect spelling is on purpose.)