forum

Your Very First Username (Or any other previous ones)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fourth
fourth3000
Legendary meme era name
Pachiru
b5a3

nojoke
[ Luddish ]
Luddixz (Changed because really cringy) > Neax > Cryo > Skybox > Luddish (Current)
Romka Beton
I am one of those people who never anywhere change nickname. with 2007 year never at any site and in any game not changed my nickname. thus for 9 years, I not found anywhere in the world, a person with the same nick. 8-)
NaTha
Kazutodacer > NaThaNeL > NaTha
mokyu
󠀡
Kei
Here on osu: Keilara > Kei

Outside osu.. uhh.... here's my League username change history

KamuiKei > Klasora > deslash > Laevatein > Kanra > Yuyu > Ether Kei > Scyriel > Zetta slow (current)
Razzy
Teffammie Maye
Saeto
Dahlianna (2016)
Saeto (2017)

That's all for the moment.
Caput Mortuum
MeinGauche -> Mein Gauche -> Eraser
Lyawi
in osu!: txtixyz > Tati > Lyawi
other games: Seerobbe2000 > TraumRose > DxR3MiiXxD ... yeah, that was a long time before osu! XD
Achromalia
My usernames have gone from cringey to tryhard to ???...

Racer # (I dont know what the number was, but this was one of my old names for a multiplayer platform game)

~Alphalegend~ (From the same game, I named myself this only because it sounded cool at the time...)

Omegalegend (From the same game, This came up next, as an alternate account.)

Xuequinox (A name i tend to use around most games, I wanted to change because it was difficult to pronounce ¨Zee-quin-knocks".)

Xethre(?) (A name I also use for different games, for example, on a tank game I played, I'm "XethreTanker". It changes on its topic.)

Xethrynn (A very unused and also difficult to pronounce name, "Zee-thurr-in". I wanted to use it as a music alias, but wasnt sure if I should.)

...Yeah, It was kinda weird. Also, names im considering to be named:

AlephNull# (Its a pretty cool cardinal, it pretty much describes the happiness in my shitty life, if you get what i mean.)

AlphaNull# (A different version of the previous name.)

A.P.A.T.H.Y (Always Pondering About The Human Youth, just as an acronym.)

N.U.L.L (Never Understanding Life's Lessons, as an acronym.)

N.A.M.E (Never Adapting to Mediocre Ethics, as an acronym.)

Anyways, yeah. Thats about it for me, seeya .w.
Restore
Close
o x
Cawub, I more or less stick with it but fsr I use this username every now and then (^:
Aurele
osu!:
Gabex3 -> Gabe

Other general usernames:
Gaybe, Gabodactyl, Gabosaurus, Veus, AdoreDelano
o x

Gabe wrote:

Gabosaurus
(^: aw
Underforest
Mine was AlejandroMedia
Alejandro for the name of my brother and Media related to the career I'll study next year lol
Rurree
- R u r i - then Rurree

Then this
Adorn
osu!:
Yumblr

Other sites:
vvvee321, Deluxe, Intrigue, LiekABawss, PandaLuvsYew, Omit, CamelCrush
Chaosemerald
I've always had this username.
When I signed up for an account back in December 2014, I really wanted to choose a name like AyumuKasuga or Chiyo-chan, because I was (and still am) a weeb huge fan of Azumanga Daioh, but they were already taken. I'm happy that I chose Chaosemerald over those names though
Raediaufar
First ever I have username is Raediaufar31

Also known in other websites as: Razors15, Sinister, seya, guilts31
Kyrari
First I had was on AQW going by farfarfaraway

Just put whatever I thought because I sucked at making names back then and still am, played a lot of TF2 after that and got this name
Arnold0
I've used Arnold0 on the very first website I registered because I couldn't take Arnold. That was probably arround 10 years ago...
Now I use it everywhere and if it is already used then I use either Arnold-0 or Arnlol.
AlienSushi
My first username was wastelandptv .. I got it from a band called pierce the veil, I was in love with that band when I was in 7th to 8th grade, I consider you hear "wonderless" &' "kissing in cars" they were my favorite but not anymore (: my music taste changed lol .. :P
Reckless
Toybox101 (2007-2009) - (Roblox & Xbox)
Chargehead (2009-2010) - (Xbox)
Superscaryclown123 (2010-2012) - (Youtube & Xbox)
Recklesscrap11(2011-2013) - (Xbox & LoL)
Recklesscraper (2013-2014) - (Xbox/steam/PSN)
RecklessCV (2014 - Now) - (Originated from my Smite account)

The only name that drew any inspiration was Chargehead which came from the character named Jughead from the Archie comics. The rest were just done on the spot or previous versions of my name.
kai99
tokki (2010-2011)
evertokki (2011-2016)
jinxie/kai: rn, but not using it as much as evertokki lel
Flanster
SonicXPS2 > Lolicore Flandre > LoliFlan > Flanster > bwoah
clayton
my first osu! username was One Mad Waffle; no regrets

One Mad Waffle -> Cl8n -> cl8n -> zelda102
Knight_xxx
sonofgeek
son_of_geek > sonofgeek
I think I have innovated quite a lot. The removal of the under scores was quite revolutionary
shorts
Vespix Hysteria -> Shorts -> - Misaya -

im still suck :^
danger
umq > wee > Danger

Gradual improvement! im happy with my name now tho kek
Luqanted
glad u changed. @Danger
Stanvord
PkMnMaster>Stanvord

I know... my first one is really cringy
Luqanted

Stanvord wrote:

PkMnMaster>Stanvord

MasterStanvord is better dont you think so >:(
Stanvord

Luqanted wrote:

Stanvord wrote:

PkMnMaster>Stanvord

MasterStanvord is better dont you think so >:(
mby
Edgar_Figaro
TBH this is same username and avatar since I first started playing Osu. I personally don't like to change things as it'll be confusing to others.

That being said I use different usernames for different gaming circles just to keep things separated in my mind.

This username on Osu actually shares the name I use on minecraft as being a big final fantasy fan I joined a final fantasy minecraft themed server. Which that group of people introduced me to Osu in the first place so it was just contuining that name from that group of people. Of course now that I am known as this name in Osu community I don't want to change it to avoid confusion.
Pilot S10
Starting from when I was 9 brace yourselves:

• - "Azngirl05" To be fair my brother made this up for me
    - "konata/kagata chan" I used to watch lucky star, apparently I liked konata the most and combined her name with kagami to be more "creative"
    - "animegirl05" you can probably guess why
    - "R1yu"
    - "Deucalione" wikipedia was a godsend for making up MapleStory character names
    - "Totashiya / Totashiba / Totashima / Totamika / Totashika" These got me five more MapleStory characters.
    - "konichan"
    - "sonicthehedgehog05" maybe that was actually a password idk
Then I moved from Facebook games and MapleStory to Minecraft and osu! at 12:

• - "MissUnd3rstood" As a socially-awkward middle schooler, this fit me best
    - "Totashiya" this one stuck with me from my MapleStory days
Present:

• - "ilovecheesbred124" I ate a crap ton of cheese bread one summer, made this username to look like an f2p in TF2
    - "Totashiya"
    - "MissUnd3rstood" still playing osu! after 5 years :D
And you guys thought your old usernames were cringy... :o
luckyone
Always been Luckyone
My Angel Kitten
ggenom
show more