forum

Does/Did anyone ever play GunZ The Duel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zenotama
MAIET Games shut down official servers in 2013, but the source code has leaked and many different online communities have made private servers with it. Does anyone still play? Do you remember ever playing it?
Kvathe
I played it a couple times at a friend's place. You could run on walls so that was neat.

GunZ 2 exists on steam if you're really into that.
La Volpe
I used to play this game alot back in the days, used to play on Euro GunZ servers, was lots of fun.
Topic Starter
Zenotama

Kvathe wrote:

I played it a couple times at a friend's place. You could run on walls so that was neat.

GunZ 2 exists on steam if you're really into that.
GunZ 2 is trash. It's not the same. Real GunZ will live on as the best game in history.
Topic Starter
Zenotama

La Volpe wrote:

I used to play this game alot back in the days, used to play on Euro GunZ servers, was lots of fun.
Euro became UGG and it's pretty cool. Im not into the soundtrack tho.
Nathanael
GunZ, the second online game that I have played. I can still remember my butterfly moves. ;w;
PixelBeacon
I used to play GunZ in IJJI days :D those were the good old days of coming back from school
doing nothing but playing my PC....
I had some friends who also used to play it with me, I stopped a long time ago but
some of them started using private servers back when the game shut down....(or even before, they stared to ruin the game even before)
La Volpe

Nathanael wrote:

GunZ, the second online game that I have played. I can still remember my butterfly moves. ;w;
Dude it was all about that double butterfly and K-style. I remember some dudes were able to do triple butterfly in glads games.