forum

[Archived] Can't log in in-game because verify account.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ichibaNNN
I just recently updated my osu! client (As of 7/23/16) . After updating, I got a message first telling me that my account had a weak password. So I reset the password and re-downloaded the client. After the re-install my account said I needed to verify my account to play online (however I've had this account for 11 months and have already verified it). So I went ahead and verified my account.... Again. And now it's stuck endlessly loading. Upon reloading the game it makes me repeat the verification (I can't anymore now) and I still can't get into my account, in-game. The website works fine. I'm in the most recent updated version of stable as well. Please help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2
420Guy

Mama_June wrote:

I just recently updated my osu! client (As of 7/23/16) . After updating, I got a message first telling me that my account had a weak password. So I reset the password and re-downloaded the client. After the re-install my account said I needed to verify my account to play online (however I've had this account for 11 months and have already verified it). So I went ahead and verified my account.... Again. And now it's stuck endlessly loading. Upon reloading the game it makes me repeat the verification (I can't anymore now) and I still can't get into my account, in-game. The website works fine. I'm in the most recent updated version of stable as well. Please help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2
I have the same issue.
Naaka1
I've got the same issue. Like exactly . Maybe it's like i repeat 'Mama_June' but i just verified my account, and the circle of loading keep spinning, i can't log in.
By the way, you create another topic, but one was talking about the problem too : t/481036 and there's another one too : t/480056

Edit : The problem got resolved
Zozimoto
Just Switch To Cutting-Edge Or Beta
Pawsu
Dntm8kmeeatu

Pawsu wrote:

Contact accounts@ppy.sh

This seems to be a different error.
Lacrimosa
Does this also happen in Stable Fallback? What about Cutting Edge?

Also, please don't create more than 1 thread for your issue, if it's the same. t/481337
420Guy

Nikosbks wrote:

Does this also happen in Stable Fallback? What about Cutting Edge?

Also, please don't create more than 1 thread for your issue, if it's the same. t/481337
On all versions.