forum

[Archived] Buying my first tablet...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arpacino
Now I've have been playing osu! with a tablet I borrowed from a friend but now it's about time to give it back.

I like playing with a tablet more but I don't know what tablet to buy. I have been looking at the CTL-480 but since it has been discontinued pretty much everywhere and when I wanted to order a refurbished one from amazon that company doesn't ship to my country.

So I'm thinking about buying another tablet, got any good suggestions?
deadbeat
could just get an osu!tablet from the osu!store. they're rather cheap and pretty popular
Totty
You can buy the Osu!Tablet c:
Topic Starter
arpacino

deadbeat wrote:

could just get an osu!tablet from the osu!store. they're rather cheap and pretty popular
Was thinking about that but how is the battery pen? it's is heavier right?

and isn't the osu tablet basically just a Huion h420 but reskinned and with no buttons?
deadbeat
yeah, it's a Huion h420. but it sounds like a new one is coming out soon with a better pen https://twitter.com/ppy/status/744779676648779776
how soon is soon? not a clue
Scarlet Evans

deadbeat wrote:

Are you sure? I was checking the store few times in this month already and they are always "Out of stock", without any information about when they will be available again :cry:
Rumberkren
buy osu!tablet for the osu!jet peppy has been dreaming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)