IRC mod. IRC nazimod. This map is pretty neat. Have a star!
-General-Thanks for modding, I thing my map is good, but it you decides
offset: 24550 Fixed
you always following the vocal but not following the rhythm =_= following the vocal is good, but you must following the rhythm too!
00:38:234~00:41:128 - in this part, make your rhythm like this will be better imo: Good idea
also, it's a insane diff. long slider(such as 00:51:392 (6) ) is too easy here I think. how about try this: Fixed
00:36:918 (5) - this jump looks strange ~_~ No jump bro
01:29:813 (5,1) - remove the to notes and add a circle at 01:29:944 it looks so strange ):
first, check your spacing. i see many wrong spacing in this mapset.
for example: 01:18:234 (6) , 02:20:339 (4) etc. FIXED
next you need fix the random notes like the Insane diff. following the rhythm or make your own rhythm, don't following the vocal all the time.
just point out the mistakes(or my suggestions) that i have found. you'd better recheck your whole mapset, and make your map better.
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game
- Why don't you add at least another diff ? The mapset would be a lot better... Will think about it.
- Your map is really very long .-.
- 00:30:865 (4,5,1) - Spacing issue: they are spaced the same way but the time gap isn't the same. Fixed
- 00:58:234 (1,2,3) - Such rhythms are quite hard to catch for new players... So you should use sliders at least a few times before using circles, so that the player gets used to the rhythm. Okay
- 01:04:550 (4) - This slider is rather nice =o but you can make it a perfect blanket (that's very nazi of me though but I like perfection =p)
- The kiai needs more hitsounds imo... It really sounds bland right now. :3
- 01:27:707 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is very confusing: the spacing of the circles is very similar, but the rhythm isn't. Try using a repeat slider for the first three circles. Fixed
- 01:53:234 (1) - Nice slider again, but you can make it perfect =o (yes I'm nazi). Place a hitcircle in the center, then using 1/8 snap divisor, move the circle in the timeline so that the approach circle matches the inner border of the slider, and move the sliderpoints to make the curve perfect. Made it!
- 02:07:707 (2,3) - The idea is nice and the pattern flows well, but I really hate this overlap, it looks bad ingame... Changed Patterns
- 02:28:365 (2) - Isn't this note misplaced ? Nothing in the song requires a beat here, it should be on the previous red tick. Okay
- 02:36:918 (4,1) - Very bad spacing idea: I understand the slow down and stuff, but the spacing here looks like the notes are 1/2 apart, when they aren't. What you should do is space (4) and (1) normall, then replace (1,2) with a slider to show the slowdown and make the spacing after it less confusing. Sorry, fixed
- 02:40:339 (6,7,1) - Spacing issue: they are spaced the same way, but the time gap isn't the same. Fixed.
- 03:13:234 (5) - Nice elbow =o
- This difficulty overuses anti-jumps (and they aren't even well placed in my opinion), so it makes the actual spacing hard to read (mainly the 1/4 - which don't make sense to the song either imo). Will work on it.
- Set tick rate 2 so that the speed changes are readable. (03:22:971 (1,6) - these) Okay :3
- 00:32:181 (5) - A new combo to mark the spacing shift would be nice. Added
- 01:27:707 (3,4,5) - Confusing and unexpected anti-jumps, especially with this weird rhythm. LOL, fixed.
- 03:57:444 (4) - Add a new combo ?
This map needs some more work. It's not there yet, but it can become a good map with enough mods. Keep trying ! I'll double check it, learned more patterns, will apply on my map! Thanks Odaril.