KupcaH wrote:

Plz Njoi Gamu
ftfy
ftfy
Yuudachi-kun

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Khelly wrote:

If mouse can anyhing why can't mouse get #1
being a top player only applies to a very small percentage of the player base.

Even then the best mouse player (11600pp) is not that far behind the best tablet player (12300pp)

Still can't #1
7ambda
do you support OP
KupcaH
Mouse cannot be 1# because top 3 tablet players played more.
gregest
mouse can everything
Yuudachi-kun

CptBlackBird wrote:

mouse can everything
except #1
KupcaH

Khelly wrote:

CptBlackBird wrote:

mouse can everything
except #1
And even #2.
You cannot become Cookiezi with mouse, so mouse sux.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I've been gaming my whole life and have never experienced this until I encountered 4 star songs on OSU.
Welcome to the world of competitive gaming where there is almost always someone much better than you.

Except when you're ranked top 25 on OSRS and plat on league. Then your ego is huge ;)
Yuudachi-kun
What is OSRS
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

Khelly wrote:

What is OSRS
Old school runescape.
Endaris
Assuming any game is comparable to osu! standard.
Getting to 5* with mouse is no rare occurence. So step it up.
dung eater
learning to tap and read properly is much harder than aiming with mouse
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

jaaakb wrote:

learning to tap and read properly is much harder than aiming with mouse
I've found it easier to tap the keys and read where the circles are going to come up next than aiming. I just tap with the beat. Whereas with aiming I don't even know if I have my sensitivity set right yet. I've been messing with it for months. My jumps are pretty shaky.
Endaris
That's because you don't play maps that are difficult to tap. I fully agree with jaaakb here. Oh and I'm of course also a mouseplayer even tho I have only one shitty liveplay that I recorded for someone who was curious about how I tap so I didn't really care for results.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/42021 Enjoy.
buny

jesse1412 wrote:

Nope you're just shit
StephOsu
this thread is a trainwreck just like all other G&R threads
Tae

StephOsu wrote:

this thread is a trainwreck just like all other G&R threads
it really is
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51

Endaris wrote:

That's because you don't play maps that are difficult to tap. I fully agree with jaaakb here. Oh and I'm of course also a mouseplayer even tho I have only one shitty liveplay that I recorded for someone who was curious about how I tap so I didn't really care for results.
Senbonzakura 4 stars definitely has quite a bit of tapping involved and I can get 87% on it.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Yeah I think my title triggered a lot of people on these forums lol.
StephOsu
yeah because you just created this thread stating that you will never believe that anyone can do 6~7 star songs with mouse unless you see the evidence and when people shows you evidences like these

StephOsu wrote:

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Okay so i've managed to work my way up to 4-4.5 star songs with a mouse.

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I honestly don't believe anyone can do a 6 or 7 star song with a mouse, if they say they can they are lying. Until I see someone IN PERSON do a song of that caliber on a mouse I will always have my doubts... Theres just no way.

Here, take this

Map can be found in video description.

Matutetute wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcOsy-4r11Y

8 star song
you just ignore it and then went on saying pointless stuffs
can't really blame you thought because this thread is simply just pointless since the start and most of people here are either just wanna shitpost or farm post counts
Endaris

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Senbonzakura 4 stars definitely has quite a bit of tapping involved and I can get 87% on it.
Implying 87% is good.
87% is definitely bad. inb4 @Khelly, considering the map it IS bad, please don't give me your flashgod apocalypse counterexamples where a 87% pass is fucking good
N0thingSpecial
I don't wanna brag or anything but I passed airman, it's a super hard 7* and I passed it with mouse you want proof?
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Implying 87% is good.
87% is definitely bad. inb4 @Khelly, considering the map it IS bad, please don't give me your flashgod apocalypse counterexamples where a 87% pass is fucking good
Ah so you do admit there are counterexamples!
Endaris
Yeah but the counterexamples only apply on the edges of physically doable stuff.
There is sufficient empirical proof that 87% on Senbonzakura is bad.
Mahogany

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Until I see a video of someone using a mouse on a 7 star song I don't believe it. A video of them actually showing the mouse. Not just a video claiming they are using one.
Fine.

This is 8 stars, and irrefutable proof.
Rurree
Lower your sensitivity and move your mouse with your arms/elbows, not your wrists.
Fxjlk

Khelly wrote:

Still can't #1
The pp difference is only 6% and you could argue its because that there are more tablet players hence tablet is more likely to be used by the best players.
KupcaH
PP ≠ skill. Rafis and Cookiezi are not farming pp now. And AngelMegumin doing his best to get pp.
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

PP ≠ skill. Rafis and Cookiezi are not farming pp now. And AngelMegumin doing his best to get pp.
What gave you that idea, how can you tell who is try harding and who isnt?
KupcaH

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

What gave you that idea, how can you tell who is try harding and who isnt?
AngelMegumin playing pp maps A LOT now.
When did last time Cookie and Rafis played pp map?
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

AngelMegumin playing pp maps A LOT now.
When did last time Cookie and Rafis played pp map?
So then playing lots of pp maps 2 months ago then playing non pp maps in the last few days makes you not a pp farmer? Almost all top players have pp maps in their top scores, when they played them doesn't matter

KupcaH wrote:

You also cant say that tablet > mouse if you say pp ≠ skill.
Deva
FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

All 700pp scores are pp maps.

Yeah right.
Fxjlk

HK_ wrote:

FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

Yeah right.
I meant in their top 50
Deva
You cant really call map a farm map unless there are like 50 same scores in top 100.

If there are like 3 HDDT FCs thats in a no way farm map.
KupcaH
Okay, senpai.
Fxjlk

HK_ wrote:

You cant really call map a farm map unless there are like 50 same scores in top 100.

If there are like 3 HDDT FCs thats in a no way farm map.
Depends, some maps are barely played but are undiscovered farm maps.
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

Okay, senpai.
Don't be like that KupcaH chan... I-I'm sorry ok?
Endaris

HK_ wrote:

FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

Yeah right.
Implying that Angelsim doesn't play these.
He has the only notable HR scores on all the 4D maps aside from Cookiezi and he's not that far away from the Cookie-scores tbh.
show more