forum

You can only be so good with a mouse.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Okay so i've managed to work my way up to 4-4.5 star songs with a mouse. Any beatmap with a ton of jumps just locks my wrist up. I guess i'm too tense? I'm not sure but I really don't see how it's possible for people to do 6+ star songs with a mouse without their wrist locking up or hurting. I've been gaming my whole life and have never experienced this until I encountered 4 star songs on OSU. I honestly don't believe anyone can do a 6 or 7 star song with a mouse, if they say they can they are lying. Until I see someone IN PERSON do a song of that caliber on a mouse I will always have my doubts... Theres just no way.
Yuudachi-kun
Does "work your way up" mean just barely pass or does it mean you can full combo with 95%+ accuracy
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Most 4 stars i'm getting 80%-90% in that general area. I haven't received an A on a 4 star yet. I have a few B's
Yuudachi-kun

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Most 4 stars i'm getting 80%-90% in that general area. I haven't received an A on a 4 star yet. I have a few B's
Then you have not worked your way up to the 4 star level
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
So should I stick to 3 stars until I can get 95% or better on 4+ stars? What's going to help me learn faster?
KupcaH

sk8forlife51 wrote:

So should I stick to 3 stars until I can get 95% or better on 4+ stars? What's going to help me learn faster?
Stick to 3 stars until you can full combo them with good accuracy.
Playing more will help. Nothing else can help.
or u can just leave std and play mania
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
I'm at 520PP
mizuki-chan
well there are a lot of good mouse players actually, in top 300 there are quite few mouse players too
in the beginning of playing osu i never thought that i can ever pass 4 star onwards...well...play more
Mahogany
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
I just don't believe a mouse can do 7 star songs. That's too much strain on your wrist.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
A pen? sure. A tablet? okay. A mouse on 7 star songs? Not happening. Unless you're a robot or you have the wrist strength of a god it's not possible.
PLAYER WITH RSI
jesse1412

sk8forlife51 wrote:

A pen? sure. A tablet? okay. A mouse on 7 star songs? Not happening. Unless you're a robot or you have the wrist strength of a god it's not possible.
Nope you're just shit, this guy uses mouse https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1777162
Mahogany

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I just don't believe a mouse can do 7 star songs. That's too much strain on your wrist.
Did you watch the fucking videos I linked

Watch the fucking videos I linked

Those are far more than 7 star and they get rekt
Yuudachi-kun
If mouse can anyhing why can't mouse get #1
Joukai Zachelon
mizuki-chan
to get good with tablet : play more
to get good with mouse: play more
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
You have the option to choose if you want to display a mouse\pen\tablet player. That doesn't mean they are actually using a mouse.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Until I see a video of someone using a mouse on a 7 star song I don't believe it. A video of them actually showing the mouse. Not just a video claiming they are using one.
N0thingSpecial
Just so you know the current highest star rating (8.4*) FC is by a mouse player

Like seriously just look up doomsday, wilchq and angelmegumin, all of them streamed on twitch before so it's 99.9% sure that they use mouse
Matutetute
StephOsu

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Okay so i've managed to work my way up to 4-4.5 star songs with a mouse.

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I honestly don't believe anyone can do a 6 or 7 star song with a mouse, if they say they can they are lying. Until I see someone IN PERSON do a song of that caliber on a mouse I will always have my doubts... Theres just no way.

Here, take this

Map can be found in video description.
Sayorie
Play more, jesus-kun.
Deva
You have 10*+ pass with mouse.
Freedom dive was FCed with mouse.

You have so many sick DT plays by Angelsim.

Its not impossible. You are trash.
timemon
Where can I sign up for 11k pp? I have a mouse.
DeathHydra

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Until I see a video of someone using a mouse on a 7 star song I don't believe it. A video of them actually showing the mouse. Not just a video claiming they are using one.
You clearly haven't browsed the internet enough
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

If mouse can anyhing why can't mouse get #1
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Haxwell
:? :? :?
Yuudachi-kun
(#2,170)
7ambda

Khelly wrote:

(#2,170)
I mean, he's technically done it over 2k times. \_(ツ)_/¯

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I got a "pass" on Airman.

fite me
Yuudachi-kun
Anytime within the last 3 years since ppv2 came out?
show more