forum

[Archived] Big Lag Scores : pls help !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
magnator
- I have to play several maps and I always obtained more from what I had made previously. (In SS; SS with SS silver), I thus went up my accuracy to 99.06 %. The next day I connect, and play in multiplayer: all my notes fades, and my my accuracy comes down is 98,78 %.

- My scores don't show up on my account and sometimes in my collection either.

Anybody can help me pls ? :(

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Pawsu

ajikiu wrote:

I thus went up my accuracy to 99.06 %. The next day I connect, and play in multiplayer: all my notes fades, and my my accuracy comes down is 98,78 %.
Are you sure you didn't submit a score with bad accuracy? This kind of stuff happens. For the multiplayer thing: when you've failed, the beats will fade into a greyish. All you need to do is revive yourself (getting your HP up). When you fail in multiplayer, the score will not submit.

ajikiu wrote:

- My scores don't show up on my account and sometimes in my collection either.

Do you mean that they don't submit? Take a look at this for some common solutions.
TheVileOne
It would be helpful if you gave better clarification. What does the scores you receive in multiplayer have to do with lag?

You may be confusing your total accuracy with your pp (weighted) accuracy. The results screen still shows your total accuracy, which is only displayed there. Everywhere else displays your weighted accuracy, which is probably a different value.