posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Any uniforms will do! Go!

iMuffin
I has no uniform yet
Cuddlebun
probably will post a picture with my mcdonalds uniform when I get around to buying a hairnet

edit: also goddamn lizzeh learn how to use the timer on your camera so you don't have to do the myspace angle and mirror pose
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Cuddlebun wrote:

probably will post a picture with my mcdonalds uniform when I get around to buying a hairnet

edit: also goddamn lizzeh learn how to use the timer on your camera so you don't have to do the myspace angle and mirror pose
I'd have nothing to put it on. T_T
iMuffin

Lizzehb wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

*insert penis joke here*
bagnz0r
- My school has no uniforms
- My work has no uniforms

EoT.
Nekoroll
I noticed the messy room before I noticed the uniform. At least your uniform is all black though. It's not that bad.
Shohei Ohtani

Using my FB profile picture because all of my other shots in uniform are either in large groups, akward angles, or some other reason.

My eyes are all weird because this was just after an emotional 5 minute hug with some dude who moved away that was one of my friends <3~.
Mara
And I have always though that my room is messy. Now when I saw Lizzehb's room, I'm pretty sure that my room is clean.
Vext_old
Awww you have such nice hair, why cover it up with that hat...also can+cup=whyyyyyy.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Vext wrote:

Awww you have such nice hair, why cover it up with that hat...also can+cup=whyyyyyy.
can and cup next to each other occupy more space. And thank you, that hat is part of my uniform though so it's kinda like aww sad face. I could wear my hair down at Target though! But it was only a seasonal position. :(
Cuddlebun

Lizzehb wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

that's bullshit I see various vantage points from which a camera could take decent pictures

your TV for one, as well as various shelves
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Cuddlebun wrote:

that's bullshit I see various vantage points from which a camera could take decent pictures

your TV for one, as well as various shelves
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
awp
I usually build camera stands when I take pictures, using things like computer boxes, guitar amps, you know, whatever's on hand

I'm wearing the closest thing I have to a work uniform right now. I'll post after dindins
Mara
ITT: How to take better pictures.
Firo Prochainezo
ITT: Messy rooms.
Jarby

awp wrote:

I'm wearing the closest thing I have to a work uniform right now. I'll post after dindins
I waited for you, awp. I WAITED.
SilentKiller

Skip barber racing school at road Atlanta.
Cuddlebun
styling
awp

Jarby wrote:

awp wrote:

I waited for you, awp. I WAITED.
oops I misunderstood what I wrote

I took the picture, just didn't upload it. Patience is a virtue, but reminder is necessity
Lilac
Wonderful, awp.
Cuddlebun
as promised

close up of glorious hairnet and astounding nametag