Total Posts
show more
MBomb
Scanned Ace Timing. Yeah, he's scum.

Vote: Ace Timing
fartownik
lmfao
fartownik
Lucky scum killed the Doctor. Or they have a Role Cop and actually scanned him and got Doctor result so they insta-kill him. It'd fit if MB was Mafia, but he says Ace is Mafia. We can lynch Ace, not many repercussions there, even if MB is lying.

Let's see what Ace's got for us!
Sakura
Yeah, after Tsukasa flipped scum that was my thoughts as well, also it seems that the theme of the game is 2-shot roles? everything has flipped 2-shot so far. Don't want to rush the day even if AT is conf scum we need to discuss what we think of everyone else wrt the Tsukasa flip.
fartownik
I don't see why MB would be lying though, I feel like there's no way Ace is not Mafia in the given scenario. If he was lying and Ace flipped Town we'd insta-lynch MB and scum would have little to none chance of winning, so lying is basically forfeiting. If he was to lie, he'd rather say he scanned someone and that someone was Town, it'd be a lot safer.

If there's a tracking/watching role in the game, I'd like it to claim now. We will cross the roles and win the game in 1 day.
fartownik
@Sakura, no rush, of course. Waiting for AT to come and claim scum and the tracker/watcher to claim.
Sakura
Not saying MB's lying just that we shouldnt rush the day, tho most likely MB will die anyway.
Sakura
10 alive (8:2) if all the dead slots are town means all of us needs to vote AT to lynch him wow.
Sakura
Oh wait no i miscounted, it'd be 5 town votes...
Sakura
So im just going to hope at least one of the dead slots is scum.
fartownik
@Jess: requesting the change of rules for the lynch. Instead of having no-lynch at the end of the day if no majority is gathered, the player with the most votes should be lynched. That's more than fair considering how many people are not playing right now.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

@Jess: requesting the change of rules for the lynch. Instead of having no-lynch at the end of the day if no majority is gathered, the player with the most votes should be lynched. That's more than fair considering how many people are not playing right now.
Seconded
fartownik
I hope we can still reach majority though, it'd be so boring to wait 7 days seriously
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

Lucky scum killed the Doctor. Or they have a Role Cop and actually scanned him and got Doctor result so they insta-kill him. It'd fit if MB was Mafia, but he says Ace is Mafia. We can lynch Ace, not many repercussions there, even if MB is lying.

Btw regarding this.
I doubt Role cop could've acted yet, so yeah, it was probably a lucky shot, did Frosty leave any crumbs tho? (and if he did, why the heck do townies keep leaving crumbs that are easier for scum to find).
fartownik
I noticed nothing. Too late for that anyway.

Also it's possible that Role Cop could've acted the same night as the kill, we don't know how the roles work in this game.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

I noticed nothing. Too late for that anyway.

Also it's possible that Role Cop could've acted the same night as the kill, we don't know how the roles work in this game.
That'd be bad modding, you dont get your result until the end of the night since night deadlines are there so you can change your target if you change your mind throughout the night.

So i'm assuming the Role cop if any didnt get to act and get the result before sending a kill.
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Seconded
3rd
metal sonic1
All in a day's work

I told you so
metal sonic1
vote ace timing

Lynch the lurkers soon ya they are likely scum
NoHitter
Vote: Ace Timing

Really town: ms, Sakura, farto, Frosty(dead), me
Likely town: Magic Bomb
Probably town beeboy - my reasoning stems from the fact that Tsukasa voted AT, who beeboy has already voted. I don't think both other scum would vote their one partner.

Zexion: His vote on the Tsukasa wagon seems a bit reluctant? I would say? Don't know how to call this.
Aomi and Seaboy - ?????
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

fartownik wrote:

*noted
*because the activity is low and I still get no replacement join,the rule of lynching will change.
Sakura
Ok then i'll park vote here then
Vote: AT
beeboy's probably town i agree with you there NH, I don't see MB pulling gambit here, and I also had a gut feeling about Zexion, probably AT/Zexion are the remaining scum with seaboy/Aomi as left overs if im wrong about Zexion, tho that's mostly because those 2 are a big null to me.
Sakura
That's 4 votes out of 8 not dead slots since it's plurality lynch now we don't need an extra one right now since scum cant at most tie, now we can discuss.
Ace Timing

fartownik wrote:

Fullclaim: Miller nk immune neighbor vig
Sakura

Ace Timing wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Yeah no
Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

Yeah no
True as truth man
Ace Timing
This'll be hilarious postgame
Sakura
Nah BP Vig is already hilariously overpowered and you dont claim miller to counter a guilty, you claim miller first thing first so people dont waste investigations on you. That role is a fake claim.
metal sonic1
i'm a rolecop and AT is telling the truth, he is totally a Miller nk immune neighbor vig
Sakura
Obvious joke is obvious:

metal sonic1 wrote:

vote ace timing

Lynch the lurkers soon ya they are likely scum
fartownik
@Sakura: he's obviously being silly. No need to analyze his claim, lol.

Seems like we don't have a PR amongst the active. There could be one amongst the lurkers, but it's only likely if all 3 Mafia members are PRs (counterbalance).

The only remaining player to speak now is Zexion. If he doesn't have a PR he should vote Ace and I'm going to hammer soon.

Next night MB dies, we have 8 Town 1 Mafia with 3 inactive slots. I *suppose* at least one scum is amongst the lurkers, now I really am not sure which one. Aomi got me thinking she's scum right off the bat for losing interest in the game so quick.

beeboy lost interest right after his friend seaboy quit for reasons. Both are connected and I'm not sure if it had something to do with one's alignment. I hope seaboy didn't tell beeboy his alignment and that's why they both quit :))
fartownik
ZEXION
Zexion
Sorry, I completely forgot.about this. I'm on phone right

I haven't got any claims to do. I find it curious Frostings got killed of all people - he wasn't exactly relevant last moments of D1 (not that I'm one to talk) but anyways, AT's claim is really strange and also quite convenient right now.

Yeah I'll read again later.
metal sonic1
dont read just vote
fartownik
Yep, we have nothing else to consider really, just vote Ace.

@Jess: maybe consider shortening the night to 24 hours? The game is/will be fast-paced from now on, long nights will only slow it down..
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

And you arent even voting Ace
Zexion
Vote Ace Timiing
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

fartownik wrote:

And you arent even voting Ace
Because I'd rather have the time of hammer in my hands.

I'm gonna hammer in 1 hour, if anyone has anything else to say it's the last chance.

MB scan Zexion.
metal sonic1
No scan a lurker
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

No scan a lurker
Don't scan a lurker
show more