forum

UnderMafia(Game over )

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
Unvote

I'm going to unvote while you're answering my question.
fartownik
Okay, that answer is scum.

Vote: Ace Timing
Ace Timing

fartownik wrote:

I'd rather lynch you over Tsukasa tbh but if I do that we may as well vote no lynch because we will never get majority onto another player in 29 hours
you're not exactly the most consistent fellow.
fartownik
I'm going to switch my vote back to Tsukasa whenever it reaches L-1 again, which means I'm going to hammer.

The only votes remaining right now are you (and you're not voting Tsukasa for reasons), Frostings and Zexion. One of those two has to vote Tsukasa now.

If, somehow, people start switching votes onto you, in a quick manner, I'm not going to switch my vote and you're going to be lynched.

I hope that happens.
Ace Timing
Not supporting your policy lynch doesn't make me scum. I've done this tens of times before as town, and I don't have to comply to your policy lynch just because you think it needs to happen.

What you think I'm trying to do isn't scummy at all. Making a last stand or whatever you think I'm doing isn't going to net me any town points at all and isn't in my best interests as scum. Now for the last time I'm not going to vote Tsukasa because I think she's town, and I'm not going to vote my townread, even for your policy lynch. Just as you may think that you can swing this wagon around onto me, I think it's possible that votes may swing back onto someone I scum read, in which case I will vote.
fartownik
You said you'd rather have a Tsukasa lynch than a no lynch, technically there should be nothing stopping you, yet something clearly is. And there's pretty much no other way around anymore, unless Jess decides to make the day longer or something.

Tsukasa isn't my heaviest scrumread but that's what it was decided, period. When we have 3 dead slots someone has to decide on a person to lynch and I decided it would be most efficient to lynch Tsukasa because he already had more votes than MB and it's easier to just switch my own vote to him than trying to convince everyone ONCE AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT I'M SAYING ABOUT HIM / WANT TO DISCUSS to switch the vote to MB.

Everyone was free to put up a discussion regarding our lynchee, trying to cooperate with each other but no one did that besides me, which again makes me wonder if anyone cares about this game at all. And now suddenly you wake up, in the last 20-some hours until the lynch to finally cast your doubt! Absolutely disgusting.
Ace Timing
I said I thought she was town for awhile now.
fartownik
I shouldn't be even explaining this to anyone.

You have not tried to push anything at all, despite knowing the situation we are in (3 dead slots, other inactive players). You have not tried to cooperate with anyone to get a policy lynch, you have not tried to CARRY this game, because right now it desperately needs carrying, and if you're Town, please fucking do that.
Ace Timing
and also I am 99% we will lynch someone today. If I were scum I would have fucking hammered to end the day. Like I swear to god every game on this site people flip the fuck out over the most meaningless things and overlook a natural course of action and opt for some weird convoluted thought process they've invented in their head. I'VE PLAYED WITH DEAD SLOTS BEFORE. I'm not a bloody fucking idiot and I can VERY OBVIOUSLY SEE that tsukasa will be lynched or I will. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF A LYNCH NOT HAPPENING. Why the FUCK you think that can happen is evidently way over my head. This has got to be the 3RD GAME where I didn't join a lynch because I thought my vote wasn't needed to make it happen AND ITS THE THIRD TIME PEOPLE SCUM READ ME FOR IT. I'm fucking done with keeping my cool and trying to be understanding of how fucking idiotic you all can be.

fartownik wrote:

You have not tried to push anything at all, despite knowing the situation we are in (3 dead slots, other inactive players). You have not tried to cooperate with anyone to get a policy lynch, you have not tried to CARRY this game, because right now it desperately needs carrying, and if you're Town, please fucking do that.
THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED CARRYING DAY FUCKING ONE. I'm first of all not the type of town to ever carry a game, I did it once as scum and never did it again because it's time consuming and stupid. If you want to be carried look to sakura but not FUCKING ME. I don't need to do shit to you to prove I'm town. You've played with me as town before, when the FUCK have I ever carried before? Why do you think that I would break meta and suddenly start pushing people and cooperating and brokering deals to get lynches made JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THE GAME IS DEAD.

This is the stupidest fucking D1 I've probably ever had. At this point I'm just not voting Tsukasa to make a fucking point.

Take a minute, think objectively, and realize what a fucking idiot you've been.
Ace Timing
Fuck this shit, you might start voting me I don't give a shit; I'm going to come back either D2 or in dead thread and hope you've all stopped being fucking morons.
fartownik

Ace Timing wrote:

and also I am 99% we will lynch someone today. If I were scum I would have fucking hammered to end the day. Like I swear to god every game on this site people flip the fuck out over the most meaningless things and overlook a natural course of action and opt for some weird convoluted thought process they've invented in their head. I'VE PLAYED WITH DEAD SLOTS BEFORE. I'm not a bloody fucking idiot and I can VERY OBVIOUSLY SEE that tsukasa will be lynched or I will. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF A LYNCH NOT HAPPENING. Why the FUCK you think that can happen is evidently way over my head. This has got to be the 3RD GAME where I didn't join a lynch because I thought my vote wasn't needed to make it happen AND ITS THE THIRD TIME PEOPLE SCUM READ ME FOR IT. I'm fucking done with keeping my cool and trying to be understanding of how fucking idiotic you all can be.

fartownik wrote:

THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED CARRYING DAY FUCKING ONE. I'm first of all not the type of town to ever carry a game, I did it once as scum and never did it again because it's time consuming and stupid. If you want to be carried look to sakura but not FUCKING ME. I don't need to do shit to you to prove I'm town. You've played with me as town before, when the FUCK have I ever carried before? Why do you think that I would break meta and suddenly start pushing people and cooperating and brokering deals to get lynches made JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THE GAME IS DEAD.

This is the stupidest fucking D1 I've probably ever had. At this point I'm just not voting Tsukasa to make a fucking point.

Take a minute, think objectively, and realize what a fucking idiot you've been.
nice
fartownik
Vote: Tsukasa
Sakura
Yeah Ace is town, can we please hammer Tsukasa now (Also Zexion's already voting Tsukasa farto)
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Well I kinda expected this for 12 players. Fine, no point in keeping an uninterested player.

Vote: Tsukasa
^
See here
Sakura
Since AT doesnt want to vote tsukasa whether we achieve a lynch on this day phase is entirely dependant on Frosty.
Frostings
Is Tsukasa even active?
I'd like him to claim please
Frostings
well.. claiming will probably not change anything with the little time we have, but I'd still like it to happen
And for Tsukasa to give him his updated read list
fartownik
yes he will surely
metal sonic1
I told you so

Now let tsukasa flip scum so I can repeat that again
fartownik
yes
Tsukasa
Yeah I was active

Actively ignoring this game
Tsukasa

Frostings wrote:

Is Tsukasa even active?
I'd like him to claim please
Also read as "Let him claim but lets lynch him anyways"
Tsukasa
Nothing really changed that much

Nothing really changed at all
Tsukasa
Literally 4 people conversing

The others are just fillers and observers
Tsukasa
Vote: Ace
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*mod note:my PC crush and I can't do vote count at today.
*sorry
Frostings
intent to hammer
fartownik

Tsukasa wrote:

Yeah I was active

Actively ignoring this game
You're the cause of your own death.
fartownik
fartownik
deadline in 5 hours
Sakura

Ace Timing wrote:

fartownik wrote:

And that's what I'm talking about.

Also, would you rather no lynch or lynch Tsukasa?
obviously lynch tsukasa but we're not going to no lynch today, you don't need my vote to lynch tsukasa, she's L-1, and someone will support your policy lynch tomorrow.

So I'm not voting.
lol.
Frostings
Vote Tsukasa :|
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*Game is pause on
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*sorry for so late,i will use another pc

*you are in snowin town
*hey you
*the thing you are holding is good for a lynch
*eh..what?
*what is going on?
*h..hey
*you want to lynch me,right?
*sign,i guess
*what?
*hurry!pleach kill her before she hurt more people!
*o..ok
*you press fight
*you get 0 exp and some G
*Tsukasa (Alphys)Mafia 2-shot roleblocker was turned ninto ashes in Day1
Vote count 1.Final
  • [7] Tsukasa - metal sonic1,NoHitter,Sakura,fartownik,Zexion,- Magic Bomb -,Frostings(lynch!)
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    [1] Ace Timing - beeboy123,Tsukasa
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - none
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
*still finding replacement for beeboy123,seaboy321 and Aomi
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*everyone feel tired after the lynch
*they are going their place now
*It is Night 1 now,please send all action in my inbox within 36 hour
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

*it is a sunny day
*hey!where is tori
*you deiced to check her place
*it is full of ashes and no one here
*how wired
*Frostings(toriel) Town 2-shot Docter was turned into ashes in night1
Vote count 2.1
  1. Not Voting - everyone
With 10 alive,6 to lynch
*deadline is 11:50 am,18 August 2016
*still finding replacement for beeboy123,seaboy321 and Aomi
MBomb
Scanned Ace Timing. Yeah, he's scum.

Vote: Ace Timing
fartownik
lmfao
fartownik
Lucky scum killed the Doctor. Or they have a Role Cop and actually scanned him and got Doctor result so they insta-kill him. It'd fit if MB was Mafia, but he says Ace is Mafia. We can lynch Ace, not many repercussions there, even if MB is lying.

Let's see what Ace's got for us!
Sakura
Yeah, after Tsukasa flipped scum that was my thoughts as well, also it seems that the theme of the game is 2-shot roles? everything has flipped 2-shot so far. Don't want to rush the day even if AT is conf scum we need to discuss what we think of everyone else wrt the Tsukasa flip.
show more