Sakura

metal sonic1 wrote:

Just 3 months more, I will endure
Until you go back to MS?
Sakura

metal sonic1 wrote:

They're not paranoid that you are trying to solve the game

They are paranoid that you are too good as scum
I'm not exactly that good at scum, I just somehow get townread when im scum and scumread when im town, only once in my life have i ever pulled a super scum theatre, but other than that scum me is more appeasy.
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

metal sonic1 wrote:

I'm halting this lynch.

Gaster Blaster: Tsukasa
*before the blaster is going to boom Tsukasa,a white,small dog comes and bite the blaster away to a place that no one knows
Vote count 1.8
  • [4] Ace Timing - Sakura ,beeboy123,NoHitter,fartownik
    [1]- Magic Bomb - -, Ace Timing
    [1] Sakura - - Magic Bomb -
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    [1] Tsukasa - metal sonic1
    [1]NoHitter - Frostings
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - Tsukasa,Zexion
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
Deadline in 10:02 AM, 9 August 2016 (GMT+8)
*still finding replacement for seaboy321 and Aomi
*Note me if any mistake.
Sakura
Well that went nowhere
metal sonic1
MOTHER FUCKER
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

Just 3 months more, I will endure
Until you go back to MS?
Yeah

Feel free to chat me up like in the meantime
metal sonic1
Anyway we lynch tsukasa that was scum reaction
metal sonic1
Ehh.

jess你是香港人吗??
NoHitter

metal sonic1 wrote:

Vote: Tsukasa

I'm back and you guys don't joke around with page length.
Anyone care to summarize so I can skim over the ones I missed easier?
fartownik
Tsukasa, you a Bulletproof mate?
fartownik
Well, the fact that he knew he was not going to die and he still insulted you instead of saying that he's not going to die means there's something shady going on. A regular Town that has a protective role on himself would claim instantly, he's not doing that.

I think Jess might've screwed up. When balancing the game out, you must think of things like this beforehand. The fact that there's a Vigilante present in game means that on the opposite side there could be a Bulletproof. The fact that Tsukasa didn't die means he is that Bulletproof, and the fact that it protected him during the day is why Jess screwed up. There should be no Day Vig in the first place if a Bulletproof is present, instead it should've been a Night Vig so something like this doesn't happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

metal sonic1
3/7
Tsukasa
Nope I'm not bullet proof
Tsukasa
Why would I claim BP if I'm not BP though?
Tsukasa
Why would I not insult a stupid use of a dayvig though?

Provided I really sounded like a dick

And I offended sakura

But it was in the heat of the moment that it was a stupid move
fartownik
fartownik
why can't I write what I want to write but I can paste a link and it works
fartownik
whatever, im just going to paste what I wanted to write http://puu.sh/qqLGg/f75821fcfe.png
Tsukasa
>Implying I was actually a BP though

'Cause I'm not
Sakura
Nah, it was a fake day vig, i mean normally mods shouldnt even bother with fake day vigs, but Jess is new im not surprised if she wanted to add flavor to the fake day vig

@Mod: just ignore fake day actions next time coz this can lead to misunderstandings between players roles

Why? because sonic already admited to be reaction testing Tsukasa:

metal sonic1 wrote:

So dont setup spec lynch Tsukasa, if you think Tsukasa's reaction was scummy like sonic does, then you can do that.
Sakura
Oh wait i missed farto's pic, nevermind.
metal sonic1
notice how the people following the wagon is town

join them sakura and vote tsukasa

we have 2 afks (may or may not be town), don't let the game stall
metal sonic1
and tsukasa clearly believed it was real, i got what i wanted

thanks for playing along sakura, you're bae

now lets get it before i too replace of boredom

but i have this possibly irrational automatic likingg to jess so i wont do that. but hey
metal sonic1
also just saw tsukasa browsing this forum then leave so yeah

i wonder if he gave up because perhaps both scum partners are the afk = lame game
fartownik
Seriously, was it really a fake Day Vig? I don't even know anymore what the fuck is going on then.
metal sonic1
yeah. but notice how tsukasa gave nothing of value even during the threat of death despite multiple opportunities? clearly the view is that this is a lost cause.

and i interpret that to be a frustration with a likely weak scumteam
metal sonic1
sakura you were supposed to play along and i take all responsibility after tsukasa flips scum/town.

now this blows and the game is going to stall more

ah well honesty is the best policy etc

what a struggle
fartownik
No, it wasn't a fake vig. Why would Sakura even know it was a fake vig? It's all fucking odd here.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

No, it wasn't a fake vig. Why would Sakura even know it was a fake vig? It's all fucking odd here.
Because sonic commented saying that tsukasa had a scum reaction and tsukasa said he wasnt BP. (Well technically Tsukasa could be lying but why would she overreact like that if she was and knew it wouldnt kill her?)
Sakura
I mean even I as a mod usually ignore reacting to a day vig if it's true and it hits BP, that happened in the first greatest idea i modded where a town day vig shot a 2-shot BP survivor.
Sakura
Oh wait if you mean before the mod posted, then i didnt know it was fake at the time, idk why sonic thinks i was "acting as if it was real" it looked real to me.
fartownik
The fact that he said that Tsukasa's reaction was scum doesn't mean it was a reaction test, seriously. He only meant it in a way like: "well, my kill failed, but at least Tsukasa's reaction was scum". There's absolutely no indication whatsoever that it was only a reaction test. It's weird that you instantly hooked up on the idea like you knew it from the very beginning.

I know that metal sonic said it wasn't real himself, but it also doesn't make any fucking sense to me. Feels like he's just playing along with your idea and wants to hide under a VT claim or some shit so he doesn't die during die night. If that's the case, it doesn't matter because there are people more dangerous than a Day Vig.
fartownik
I'm seriously fucking confused right now.
fartownik
I demand Jess to say if it was a real vigilante kill or not.
Sakura

-[Jess]- wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

I'm halting this lynch.

Gaster Blaster: Tsukasa
*before the blaster is going to boom Tsukasa,a white,small dog comes and bite the blaster away to a place that no one knows
Dunno farto, does this look like it hit a bulletproof vest to you?
fartownik
Otherwise this situation is going to be stuck at the back of my head for a long time during this game and if it really is just a modslip then I'd rather not waste my brain cells for that.
Sakura
Unless you're suggesting his BP vest is flavored as a dog coming to bite a blast and taking it somewhere else.
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

Dunno farto, does this look like it hit a bulletproof vest to you?
No, it looks like FLAVOR to me. The flavor for bulletproof could be this: "When you are about to die, a white small dog will come from nowhere and bite the thing that is about to hit you."

There. Does it fit? imo, yes it does.
show more