forum

UnderMafia(Game over )

posted
Total Posts
show more
beeboy123
I don't know what you think I did to you but I am taking a break from this thread. You are blowing my read on you way out of proportion.
Sakura
I might as well just stop scumhunting, heck i might as well just stop playing.
Sakura
Yeah that's probably the better idea tbh
Jess: Please replace me out.

And if i ever join a game with you again dont expect me to find scum. Since apparently finding scum is null.
beeboy123
replace me out please

this honestly isn't worth it.
beeboy123
Btw I wasn't sure on whether or not you where scum but whatever fuck me for trying to develop a read.
Zexion
Aren't you guys taking this a bit too personal?
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

Yeah that's probably the better idea tbh
Jess: Please replace me out.

And if i ever join a game with you again dont expect me to find scum. Since apparently finding scum is null.

beeboy123 wrote:

replace me out please

this honestly isn't worth it.
You may as well kill the whole Mafia forums if you do this right now. Cut it out.

beeboy why are you trying so hard for us to make Magic Bomb scan you during the Night?

Also if Magic Bomb is Mafia we have lost this game the second we decide to listen to him when he's still alive and kicking tomorrow with a Mafia result on someone. There's no way to prove anything he does. If he pretends to scan his partner and say he's Town we would have to kill either MBomb or that person to have a proof, which is another lost day and both would probably die if Town. I suggest either killing Magic Bomb, as I suggested for the entirety of the day, or completely ignore his PR result. This game is heading into a direction I never wanted it to take in the first place because people have no idea what they're doing despite me desperately trying to avoid this situation.

Why exactly do you want to keep Magic Bomb alive? What's ANYONE's reason for that? If you can convince me it's not anti-town, I may change my vote to something else than him or No Lynch.
MBomb
Because as I've said, I'm fine with being lynched Day 3, or even Day 2 if you really want, and then that'll confirm my scans when I flip town cop.
MBomb
and yeah there's already so many replacements why the hell are you adding to this by taking everything like that

You're taking this stuff way too seriously, both of you. idc if you're scum or town (inb4 people misquote this as "oh he doesn't care the alignment of people he lynches"), the game is for fun, and you really shouldn't be getting so upset over someone misreading you (or possibly trying to start a wagon against you if one of you is scum). I know I got really annoyed, but I'm still sticking with it, because at the end of the day, I'm still having fun, no matter how annoyed I'm getting.
MBomb
Now let's please stop getting distracted by this dumb 1v1 which is more AtE than actually scumhunting from either side.
MBomb
I might target Sakura's slot tonight, I might not, but I'd rather still have the opinions of others to aid my decision.
MBomb
But yeah also back to farto, if I did flip scum (I won't, but ofc from your POV it could happen), you could literally ignore all of my reads and act like they had never happen, as people had suggested earlier. But when I don't, you can actually listen to the people I scanned.

I still haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna announce who I scanned on day 2 or not if they're town (if you guys decide to wait until day 3 before lynching me) because I could clear someone, but at the same time, I assume they will probably just end up killing the person I scan N2 if I do that.
Frostings
holy chill you guys @Sakura beeboy
Frostings
literally happens every game Sakura is scumread wtf
Frostings
Gonna reply to stuff later
I'll be a bit inactive this week, it's exam season
fartownik

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Because as I've said, I'm fine with being lynched Day 3, or even Day 2 if you really want, and then that'll confirm my scans when I flip town cop.
No, we can't even if we want, because if you're Town we're losing the game by lynching you Day 2. That's why it's today or fucking never.
fartownik
^ all in case we mislynch today, obviously
Tsukasa
Every FUCKING GAME honestly
Tsukasa
If its not AtE its 2 people just on each other's throats
fartownik
I love how Mafia can win this game by literally doing nothing because Town fucks each other up
Tsukasa
also PSA

These AtE and replacement requests are NAI at best
metal sonic1

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I might target Sakura's slot tonight, I might not, but I'd rather still have the opinions of others to aid my decision.
Can you scan tsukasa
fartownik

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

But yeah also back to farto, if I did flip scum (I won't, but ofc from your POV it could happen), you could literally ignore all of my reads and act like they had never happen, as people had suggested earlier. But when I don't, you can actually listen to the people I scanned.

I still haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna announce who I scanned on day 2 or not if they're town (if you guys decide to wait until day 3 before lynching me) because I could clear someone, but at the same time, I assume they will probably just end up killing the person I scan N2 if I do that.
I'm most likely going to be dead by tomorrow so I won't do anything

And that's going to be the end of this game, it's a pretty easy game for Mafia
Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I will give you an answer once we flip Ace and Mbomb so like you won't get one for awhile.
They are going to flip Scum and Town respectively.
Ace's moves are obviously aiming for a mislynch on a claimed cop by being so agreeable with the prospect of him being scum after mbomb's claim came into question.
I honestly have no idea why you think that it's more likely that I realized we could lynch the cop than that I just took a moment to re-evaluate the lynch.
fartownik
You're not very opposing of your lynch despite being at L-2, are you?
fartownik
Btw, Sakura and beeboy, by replacing out you're basically letting Mafia win (if you're Town) because there's no one else to replace after the first two replacements. We have a deficit of players, think if it's really worth it.
Sakura
You're right farto.
Cancel Replace out
Sakura
Sorry i get heavily frustrated sometimes
Sakura

Ace Timing wrote:

I honestly have no idea why you think that it's more likely that I realized we could lynch the cop than that I just took a moment to re-evaluate the lynch.
The timing of your posts
fartownik
Really? Nothing for 9 hours?
metal sonic1
oh so jess plays nekopara now
metal sonic1
should sonic actually, like, save the day? i feel like i should be a gif? i dunno. responsibility and all that
metal sonic1
sonic:
metal sonic1

town:
fartown
beeboy
zexion
beeboy
mbomb

not playing:
seaboy
aomi

not sure:
sakura
frostings
nothitler

scum:
tsukasa
acetiming
metal sonic1
2 losers not playing. fuck them.
metal sonic1
paranoia removed, sakura is town

sonic:
metal sonic1

town:
fartown
beeboy
sakura
zexion
mbomb

not playing:
seaboy
aomi

not sure:

frostings
nothitler

scum:
tsukasa
acetiming
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

Maybe i should host mountainous setups more often.
never host mountainous in osu

if u do in ms wait till i get back plz
metal sonic1
sonic:
metal sonic1

town:
fartown
beeboy
sakura
zexion
mbomb
nothitler

not playing:
seaboy
aomi

scum:
frostings
tsukasa
acetiming
metal sonic1
^ lynch my scumpool above, average error margin = 2/3 therefore one is town the other two are likely to be scum; the 2 afks are unaccounted for.

thats your 10 minute free consultation by ms services
metal sonic1
someone link me to the isos of these 3 players so i can narrow them down. thanks.
Frostings
If MB is town, I think Tsukasa is likely town, and a possibility of a NH+Ace team, just judging by how that wagon went
show more