Total Posts
show more
beeboy123
I would help you but metal sonic is in possession of my vote :/
Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

fartownik wrote:

he has a stupid avatar?

besides that, he hasn't done jack shit this game besides random almost offtopic posting and role speculation, if that's why you're voting him
He sheeps me onto MB, unvotes when MB claims, and when we suspect the claim he conveniently also questions it and votes again.
don't remember sheeping you fam. I can think for myself and question my own actions. My instinct was to unvote but after looking at what lead up to the claim and the claim itself, I determined that it was untrue, and so I voted back. The only thing I sheeped was the idea that even if it was true it was not worth to leave it alive. If anything I've been sheeping farto, but not you.
metal sonic1

fartownik wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Who can tell me why i'm voting Ace Timing.
Hint: Look at his ISO.
he has a stupid avatar?

besides that, he hasn't done jack shit this game besides random almost offtopic posting and role speculation, if that's why you're voting him
Town
metal sonic1

beeboy123 wrote:

I would help you but metal sonic is in possession of my vote :/

Ok let's help one another

vote: ace timing
Permission granted
metal sonic1
What is this quicksand tell

Is it one of those newfangled thingmajigs
metal sonic1
Let's give it a better name

Let's call it the suwako tell
beeboy123
vote: Ace
beeboy123
@mod Seaboy is replacing out for IRL reasons and won't be able to access the site :/. You can go through standard prodding and wait 24 hours but I would never lie about something like this.
Sakura

Ace Timing wrote:

Vote: MB

L-1
After the claim:

Ace Timing wrote:

unvote
After me, farto and idk who else questions the claim:

Ace Timing wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I'm assuming his point is: I'm heavily scumreading Sakura.
If I target her, I either scan my biggest scumread as innocent, which basically proves her town, or I scan her as scum, where she gets lynched, and if she flipped town, it would be obvious I was lying.
Ofc, neither of these would clear me entirely, but both are pretty good for town in terms of clearing/revealing sakura.
but if you're scum you already know who's town so you can still call her town tomorrow and when you're lynched eventually we'll all be kicking ourselves over what to think about your claims.

are two clears worth two days of scum WIFOM?
Followed by:

Ace Timing wrote:

fuck I keep doing this

Vote: MB
The thing that bothers me is unvoting after hearing the claim "Since it's the towny thing to do" then when the claim comes into question, he sees the possibility of a mislynch on a claimed town cop. Am i wrong?
Sakura
Basically if he had those thoughts about MB and his claim he'd have never unvoted in the first place.
Frostings
I actually can't understand your post
Frostings
I also can't understand how the votes are changing so spontaneously
Frostings
not that I disagree with the votes, but like... too much sheeping this game :|
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

not that I disagree with the votes, but like... too much sheeping this game :|
I was gonna say "I'm fine with people voting for someone else, but this is switching far too quickly for my liking", but then i realised you basically summed up my thoughts here.
beeboy123
It's only like 3 votes it isn't that many.
Also I am sheeping Metal Sonic for the entire day phase so you are going to have problems whenever he decides to vote.
beeboy123
My only read I came to the conclusion myself on was fartownik is town which is pretty ez >_>
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Also I am sheeping Metal Sonic for the entire day phase so you are going to have problems whenever he decides to vote.
Take responsibility for your vote.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Take responsibility for your vote.
Never
NoHitter
Sorry guys but I'll be busy for one to two days depending on my schedule and holy fck the page amount blew up.
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Sorry guys but I'll be busy for one to two days depending on my schedule and holy fck the page amount blew up.
Just vote Ace
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

beeboy123 wrote:

@mod Seaboy is replacing out for IRL reasons and won't be able to access the site :/. You can go through standard prodding and wait 24 hours but I would never lie about something like this.
*Noted
---
*Finding for replacement of seaboy321 and Aomi
NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Just vote Ace
Vote: Ace
Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

Basically if he had those thoughts about MB and his claim he'd have never unvoted in the first place.
Oh yeah I forgot how I wasn't allowed to reconsider my decisions. Shit you got me. :roll:
MBomb
Waiting for a VC, but it's 10am so I need to sleep soon, may fall asleep before there's one.
Ace Timing
Let's entertain your thought process for kicks Sakura, and say I sheeped you to vote MB and I also sheeped you to vote back. After MB claimed, what was the point of making all those posts on why we should lynch MB anyway? Just getting your opinion out there? Why is it scummy that after reading your posts why MB should be lynched, I decided that you were correct in the decision to lynch him?

As I see it the problem was that I diverted from the sheep to unvote, and then sheeped again. But why is that scummy and not town with doubt or lapse in judgement?

Moreover what's the point in me as scum unvoting in the first place? I've played in games where scum have fakeclaimed at L-1. I've played in games with scum investigatives, and heck I've played with scum cops, so I've played enough to know that it isn't enough to avoid the noose. If anything I'd become more of a presence in his lynch, because when he flips cop I'd be able to hide behind the WIFOM that scum wouldn't be on the wagon.

So yeah TL;DR your case is dumb fam
metal sonic1

Ace Timing wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot how I wasn't allowed to reconsider my decisions. Shit you got me. :roll:
scumclaim.

bye.
fartownik
this game is pretty stupid if you ask me
metal sonic1
i agree
metal sonic1
but i prefer stupid games. uses less of my brain

so that i can use the rest of it for more important things, e.g. not this
Tsukasa
Oh cool

I vote ace timing and nobody gives a fuck

Sakura votes ace timing and everybody loses their fucking dicks
Tsukasa
No matter the VC I'm hammering

Fuck you guys

I actually hate all of you
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*We are almost in snowin town!
*Just pass the puzzle and we are here !
Vote count 1.6
  • [5] Ace Timing - Frostings,Sakura,metal sonic1 ,beeboy123,NoHitter (L-2)
    [2]- Magic Bomb - -fartownik, Ace Timing
    [1] Sakura - - Magic Bomb -
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - Tsukasa,Zexion
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
Deadline in 10:02 AM, 9 August 2016 (GMT+8)
*still finding replacement for seaboy321 and Aomi
*Note me if any mistake.
fartownik
AT, claim. Now.
Sakura

Tsukasa wrote:

Oh cool

I vote ace timing and nobody gives a fuck

Sakura votes ace timing and everybody loses their fucking dicks
I've been enlightened
Ace Timing
VT
Ace Timing
flavor is a side-character
MBomb
If Ace flips scum, should I still scan Sakura? I think there'd be better people to scan if that happened.
MBomb
(Of course, this is if we do end up deciding to lynch him).
beeboy123
I totally see Sakura busing here lol.
Ace flipping scum does not clear her at all.
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

I totally see Sakura busing here lol.
Ace flipping scum does not clear her at all.
Hmm, yeah that's always a possibility I guess.
show more