Total Posts
show more
MBomb

Zexion wrote:

Sakura wrote:

The question is more:

"Outside of his claim, are there any reasons to believe he's town?"
...he has not played Undertale?

I mean there are a lot of reason to lynch him but that one is still making me doubt, if he didn't actually know flowey was "evil"...
I've played 2 hours of it, I've already stated that, so if this is really the reason you're not voting me that's pretty stupid.
Zexion

beeboy123 wrote:

If he claimed doc I would have lynched him but Cop is such a busted role I kind of want to just deal with the WIFOM even if you guys can't.
You can quickly eliiminate the WIFOM by lynching.
Zexion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I've played 2 hours of it, I've already stated that, so if this is really the reason you're not voting me that's pretty stupid.
I must have missed that, but it's kinda important considering the whole thing started for you being neutral to the flavor claim.
Sakura
Yeah, but remember he ALSO said that to where he has played Flowey is an evil character, while being neutral to the flavor breaking strategy.
MBomb
I was neutral to the flavour claim because I didn't mind claiming flavour, even though my flavour itself was proof the game couldn't be broken by it.

Now that I've claimed, I can basically say why.

My character is not very indicitive of my role at all, which I know, the way my flavour actually describes my role is very vague (and again, makes it sound like I'm a tracker, not a cop), so there is no real issue with claiming for me, and in fact there are a few possible good points, such as scum shooting someone they think will have a certain role that doesn't. However, I wasn't entirely for it, because this could have just been my role, not other people's.
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

If he claimed doc I would have lynched him but Cop is such a busted role I kind of want to just deal with the WIFOM even if you guys can't.
On other news this post is all kinds of bad.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I mean... we can always just lynch him tomorrow and have 0 wifom regarding his clear if he flips scum ^_^
beeboy123
Lynching Mbomb today over tomorrow is just horrible play and if Sakura does acknowledge that in her next post I am voting her.
beeboy123
:lol: doesn't*
beeboy123
THAT EMOTE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

On other news this post is all kinds of bad.
Huh? I thought MB claiming cop is WIFOM , which is why beeboy is hesitant to lynch him. Or did you meant something else?

beeboy123 wrote:

I mean... we can always just lynch him tomorrow and have 0 wifom regarding his clear if he flips scum ^_^
Problem is that in-between now and the "future" lynch we might change our opinions and go the wrong way.
Sakura
Oh, i misunderstood then.
beeboy come at me, im not buying MB's claim so im not unvoting
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

Agreed. If mb is town, we can possibly direct the NK onto him if scum decide Cop is more important, which is way better than lynching him today
beeboy123
vote: Sakura

o3o let's lynch this team.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Problem is that in-between now and the "future" lynch we might change our opinions and go the wrong way.
But that won't happen to me o3o
Zexion
You're thinking too much about the good outcome and to little at the bad one.
fartownik
I still don't believe MB and beeboy is being a shitton of silly here.

I'm pretty sure after I die along with Sakura there will be no one to save this game from MB's potentially fucking this game up with his PR/fake Cop claim if he's scum and it will be gone. You may say "ok, we will lynch him tomorrow, no worries :))" but you have absolutely no idea what can happen tomorrow, who can die, who can claim what and what roles can be in motion during the day/night, you can not plan a lynch ahead, it's ridiculously stupid and only complicates the game.
fartownik
Seriously, voting Sakura gives me actualy scumvibes coming from you. What's your reason? I understand that MBomb's reason is because he's Mafia / OMGUS but you have literally not stated a proper reason as of yet.
fartownik
You only said "lynching MB today over tomorrow is horrible" without explaining why.
beeboy123
Ok so let's not play around town being incompetent for a bit.

So we lynch Sakura today and she flips scum.
Then tomorrow we lynch MBomb.

Results
1. He flips town and a lynch baity person is confirmed town.
2. He flips scum and we get a scum lynch at the cost of him using a 1-shot roleblocker or busdriver at best?
3. He is scum claims a guilty on someone and we lynch him anyway.
4. He is town claims a guilty on someone we lynch bomb then the guilty.
Tsukasa

fartownik wrote:

I'm pretty sure after I die along with Sakura
????????????????
beeboy123
Tsukasa go vote Sakura with me
MBomb
If we're gonna be lynching Sakura (Which I'm entirely for, by the way) should we decide who I should target (preferably don't give me 1 person, multiple choice is better to avoid WIFOM being caused if I get NKed), or should I just target who I want? I'd prefer to just target who I want but if you guys would prefer a group decision, that's fine too.
fartownik

beeboy123 wrote:

Results
2. He flips scum and we get a scum lynch at the cost of him using a 1-shot roleblocker or busdriver at best?
why the fuck would we lynch Sakura
fartownik
How many Mafia games have you played in your life, beeboy
Frostings
we're not lynching Sakura today
we're not lynching MB today
fartownik
Adding the fact that you didn't even answer my question from top of the page @beeboy
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

we're not lynching Sakura today
we're not lynching MB today
The majority will decide that, not you.
fartownik
Does anyone even have a solid townread on Frostings for him to boss around like this?
Tsukasa

fartownik wrote:

Does anyone even have a solid townread on Frostings for him to boss around like this?
Only sakura

Which doesn't really say much
Tsukasa

beeboy123 wrote:

Vote sakura, sure

Vote sakura with you? Nope
beeboy123

Tsukasa wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Vote sakura, sure

Vote sakura with you? Nope
unvote

How about you vote Sakura first so I am voting Sakura with you ^_^
Tsukasa
That would be lovely

Unvote
Vote: Sakura
Zexion
What the hell is going on
Sakura
Do you realize
That there's actually a mafia common role that's more harmful than a bus driver... it's role cop, it gives scum 2x the chance of finding PRs.
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

What the hell is going on
Scum are starting a counterwagon. That's what.
Tsukasa

Sakura wrote:

it's role cop, it gives scum 2x the chance of finding PRs.
But he claimed just 2-shot cop, right?

Not role cop
Sakura

Tsukasa wrote:

Sakura wrote:

it's role cop, it gives scum 2x the chance of finding PRs.
But he claimed just 2-shot cop, right?

Not role cop
Of course he did, do you expect scum to say the truth?
Tsukasa
Unvote:

You know what

Gimme some time to think
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Results
I love how you're not considering me flipping town.
show more