Sakura

Sakura wrote:

yeah that's a scum claim.
This was directed at mbomb's post
metal sonic1
vote: magic bomb
Kaboom!!!
Sakura
Town points to whoever notices what magic bomb just admitted to.
beeboy123
Idk what the scum claim was but can I get town points?
beeboy123
Also can I spread out my town points between me and seaboy?
Frostings

Sakura wrote:

Town points to whoever notices what magic bomb just admitted to.

Sakura wrote:

yeah that's a scum claim.
:?:
Frostings
i cant see it though
fartownik
Because there's no scum claim.

He may have admitted to something that turned out to be a lie, a lie which I'm not aware of because I don't remember his posts this thoroughly.

Or Sakura is just digging too deep into his posts again and misinterprets them.
fartownik
If Sakura has some contradicting posts of his, please link them to us asap.
metal sonic1
bakudan no mahou
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

bakudan no mahou
excuse me
Sakura

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I can answer it for you for reasons I'm going to explain.

I never said whether I was for or against a flavour claim if i remember correctly, so there is no way for anyone else to tell you.
But I never said because I was entirely neutral towards the idea.
Ok so, it's said that all information people do have is their role PM at the start, both town and scum act accordingly to this information. In his mind evil characters = scum was a possibility, hence his neutral stance towards the idea of flavor breaking the game.
He claimed Flowey
He's not town.

Otherwise he would be against the idea.

Inb4 farto comes here and says "Sakura you're going too deep into this"

But as I said, if you're flowey and you know you're town, wouldn't you know already that the flavor breaking strategy would go nowhere and be against it?
fartownik
Fuck me, I didn't notice that. Why didn't I notice that?

Unvote
Vote: Magic Bomb

Yeah, pretty sure MB is Mafia right now. Good job, Sakura. I will honor you the next day by catching the remaining scum because I'm pretty sure they're going to kill the fuck out of you tonight.
fartownik
Does this mean that metal sonic actually noticed it, that's why he voted for MB? There goes another Town then.
Frostings
Unvote

The pressure is on :)
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

Fuck me, I didn't notice that. Why didn't I notice that?
Dont worry im here to notice things for you.
But pay more attention in the future please in case i die over the night.
Tsukasa

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Tsukasa wrote:

Can someone other than mbomb answer that?

I never said whether I was for or against a flavour claim if i remember correctly, so there is no way for anyone else to tell you.
Thanks

You did my job for me
Tsukasa
I just need a VC
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

Unvote

The pressure is on :)
The pleasure is off :(
MBomb
Zzzz wow am I really gonna have to roleclaim...

You're all fucking idiots.
MBomb

Sakura wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Ok so, it's said that all information people do have is their role PM at the start, both town and scum act accordingly to this information. In his mind evil characters = scum was a possibility, hence his neutral stance towards the idea of flavor breaking the game.
He claimed Flowey
He's not town.

Otherwise he would be against the idea.

Inb4 farto comes here and says "Sakura you're going too deep into this"

But as I said, if you're flowey and you know you're town, wouldn't you know already that the flavor breaking strategy would go nowhere and be against it?
This post makes literally NO FUCKING SENSE. I shouldn't have to explain how shit this post is, but I will because you're all clearly idiots.
Why the fuck would I be against the idea of scumclaiming simply because my character is a bad character in the game. When the fuck did I EVER FUCKING SAY THAT EVIL CHARACTERS BEING SCUM WAS A POSSIBILITY. I LITERALLY FUCKING SAID THAT FROSTINGS WAS WRONG WHEN HE SAID YOU'D THINK EVIL CHARACTERS WOULD BE SCUM.

fucking hell you're so stupid you make me want to kill myself.
MBomb
BUT OF COURSE, SAKURA, YOU'LL HAVE SOME EVIDENCE FOR YOUR RIDICULOUS CLAIM OF SOMETHING I NEVER SAID, RIGHT?

COME ON, I'M WAITING, BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE FUCKING BELIEVE YOU DESPITE THE FACT YOU GAVE LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS CLAIM.
MBomb
Vote: Sakura

Anyone who doesn't vote sakura at this stage is so fucking moronic i swear to god.
MBomb
Oh wait, I just realised. You said something. Something that makes literally no fucking sense, but it's something you said.

Flavour claiming won't break the game, no. That doesn't mean we shouldn't flavour claim at all, though.
MBomb
Also, like I've said, for all I know flowey might be good at the end of the game, I never completed it.
metal sonic1
Don't worry Sakura I'll protect you!!!
MBomb
Unvote

So she did have a reason to say what she said, it was just a fucking retarded reason.
MBomb
Not dropping the idea of Sakura scum, that has been an obvious idea this whole fucking game, because she's acting pretty scummy, but, that was my bad.
Frostings
alright well, back to this
Vote: metalsonic
MBomb
Wait why the fuck am I unvoting sakura, she's like 99% scum.

Vote: Sakura

Look through her ISO. Anything, LITERALLY ANYTHING that can be taken from a town perspective, please show me.
metal sonic1
I won't protect YOU! Stop being salty!

Sakura is bae

You are bad
MBomb
Sakura is mafia, though, surely you should be putting your vote on mafia, ms1?
metal sonic1
bae - e + d = bad BTW!!
metal sonic1
Magic bomb, but you are always Mafia, why should I believe you?
MBomb

metal sonic1 wrote:

Magic bomb, but you are always Mafia, why should I believe you?
Because I'm town!

nah but because you can literally read through sakura's iso and she hasn't made a single town post this whole game
MBomb
Also because lynching me today is a bad idea, at least wait a day or 2 first, like I've said before.
MBomb
If you seriously scumread me, lynch me in 2 days. You're an idiot, but you can be that, it's fine.
show more