UnderMafia(Game over )

posted
Total Posts
show more
metal sonic1
I can't make sense of this game

But that's OK
NoHitter
Actually now that I think about it, scum wouldn't have a motive to push a mislynch via claiming flavor since the moment the flip occurs, it'll be a 1 for 1 since we'll probably lynch back when we see its wrong.

@Zexion
Think what you may ;)

Who should I vote guys?
Ace Timing
{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
NoHitter

Ace Timing wrote:

{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
Why pick a range instead of a single person?
metal sonic1
pick me, pick me!1
Ace Timing

NoHitter wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

{beeboy, ms1, MB}

take your pick
Why pick a range instead of a single person?
I interpreted your post as you trying to get a scum read or a wagon to get on to get invested in the game, so I gave you options.

and because I don't know which one has the largest wagon atm.
metal sonic1
raffle!1 baffle!1

snaffle~
Tsukasa
MS are you gonna be like this all game?
metal sonic1
scum^
metal sonic1
Vote: Tsukass
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*seaboy321 has been prodded
----
*you are very hungry after you ran away form the snowman
*Are you hungry?
*Don't worry,snowin town has the bast food i eat so far
*we just need to pass this puzzle
Vote count 1.4
  • [3] beeboy123 - Ace Timing , - Magic Bomb - ,fartownik
    [2]- Magic Bomb - - beeboy123,Sakura
    [2] Ace Timing- Zexion, NoHitter
    [1] Tsukasa - metal sonic1
    [1]metal sonic1 - Frostings
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    [1] Sakura - Tsukasa
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - None
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
Deadline in 10:02 AM, 9 August 2016 (GMT+8)
*Note me if any mistake.
seaboy321
I should've told mod that I won't be here Sundays.
fartownik
Unvote
Vote: Aomi

My lynch for today!
Sakura
@people not voting magic bomb
Do you have a townread there? if so why?
Do you have a scumread somewhere else? who and why?

If you answer no to these questions, then vote magic bomb.
beeboy123
Seaboy I will unfriend you irl if you don't vote Mbomb.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

Unvote

My lynch for today!
After checking through your ISO i find that you believe MBomb and Aomi are buddies, did your read on MBomb change at some point? Otherwise why vote the wagon with less votes?
Sakura
Also i find it funny that while you guys were arguing flavor is irrelevant Mr Magic Bomb here is pushing for a lynch based entirely on misconceptions of "beeboy wanted to mislynch someone with the flavor flowey by... claiming flowey".
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Unvote

My lynch for today!
After checking through your ISO i find that you believe MBomb and Aomi are buddies, did your read on MBomb change at some point? Otherwise why vote the wagon with less votes?
It went to null. He clearly didn't understand my reaction test so I had to nullify everything about it.

I still think what Aomi did could've been a really poor attempt of defending a scumfriend in that one post where she said that Jess would probably make Flowey a Town character. She's also active in random Offtopic discussions but she's not here. She's clearly afraid of posting here, and if she was Town it would be less of a burden for someone who is actually busy to post something because you don't feel like you're risking as much when you're Town.

That's why I think an Aomi lynch would be optimal. If she turned Town, we wouldn't lose as much as we would if we lynched anyone else. If she turned out to be a scum-flavored character (and scum as well of course) we could even flavorclaim tomorrow or go for MB the other day.
Sakura
That's fair.
Outside of your reaction test, what do you think of my posts about mbomb?
fartownik
They pretty much convinced me you're Town. MBomb's half-aggressive responses don't speak to me very well, though.
Tsukasa
Mbomb has something weird in the counter claim thingy

And IIRC he's contradicting himself

But I'm so fucking lazy to see if he was pro or anti flavor claim
Tsukasa
Can someone other than mbomb answer that?
NoHitter
While it is pretty dumb to lynch someone off the pretense of a flavor counterclaim as scum (see earlier post), I've come to think that pushing that fact isn't something scum would do either.

It's too stupid of a mistake by a relatively experienced player. I don't think scum would push for such an obvious move a day 1 where they want to blend in more.

That's why I'm seeing MB V beeboy as town V town.
Sakura
Can't find whether he was pro or con towards mass flavor claim, i did find his piece that he referenced interesting tho:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Frostings wrote:

I feel like Jess is passionate about this game (Undertale)
Wouldn't it be weird if she made it such that, say, a character in the game who is malicious and deceptive, and his main philosophy is "kill or be killed" turned out to be a town character?
I thought this.

I was wrong.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

The second part, not the first part.
Sakura
For reference imma cut through the unrelated part and bold the interesting part:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Frostings wrote:

Wouldn't it be weird if she made it such that, say, a character in the game who is malicious and deceptive, and his main philosophy is "kill or be killed" turned out to be a town character?
I thought this.

I was wrong.
@NH: My point isnt that he's scum counter claiming, but his argument for beeboy scum is weak and i can't believe he actually believes what he says.
Sakura
So there's 2 things i can conclude from this, neither speak well of mbomb.

1) He's implying that it's not weird for an antagonist to be town, yet he's using flavor to attack beeboy.

2) He's implying that he knows a bad guy isnt a town character, which is a scum slip.
Sakura
My main problem with magic bomb is, beeboy hadn't even attacked mbomb for his claim.

Magic Bomb made the first move on the assumption that he was going to attack him for his flavor, this makes no sense if you dont know beeboy's alignment, why not just wait and see how beeboy reacts?

Magic Bomb thought beeboy is scum for fake claiming his flavor... why not say this instead of the above? this would make more sense

It looks to me like he's scum that is just looking for reasons to attack beeboy, rather than figure out beeboy's alignment.
Frostings
pretty sure like metalsonic is scum
Frostings
:)
Frostings
he seems very unmotivated, just like the others games he was scum

My guess is he gets bored if he's not on the same team as his friends
Sakura
Fair Point i do have some gut feelings about ms1, but i also wanna know your opinion on everything else.
Frostings
mb isn't really a scumtell imo
he's just voting beeboy because he claimed his flavor (as far as I'm aware)
some people are a little quiet (Aomi, seaboy), and I wanna hear from them

there's too many players to keep track of and finding a 3 scum team is harder than finding a 2 scum team
Sakura

Frostings wrote:

mb isn't really a scumtell imo
he's just voting beeboy because he claimed his flavor (as far as I'm aware)

there's too many players to keep track of and finding a 3 scum team is harder than finding a 2 scum team
Good thing you dont play larges in MS then.
Zexion
I am a bit drunk right now so my attention span is lower, anyways:

NoHitter wrote:

Actually now that I think about it, scum wouldn't have a motive to push a mislynch via claiming flavor since the moment the flip occurs, it'll be a 1 for 1 since we'll probably lynch back when we see its wrong.

@Zexion
Think what you may ;)

Who should I vote guys?
What's this supposed to mean? o_o

----

Anyways, I think MB thingy on flavour is pretty weak considering it was only flavor. Still makes me want to vote them.

Aomi is slipping under the radar, and besides this post:

Aomi wrote:

also knowing jess she'd probably make flowey a town chara or something

im tired will re-read everything later zz
Making flowey a town chara...? I think I get why is farto voting him but the reason is pretty confusing. He should be here to clear this up.

don't ask me to think further for now, please x_x
beeboy123
These lack of mbomb votes make me feel great about voting him tbh.
fartownik
If Aomi turns Town, Zexion is Mafia.

I didn't find Magic Bomb's situation as disturbing as you portray it right now. @Sakura you misinterpret his answer and you dig into it too much. He simply meant that his character, despite being scum-flavored, is in fact Town (it doesn't prove that he's Town, obviously).

Frostings still rings some scumbells.

Frostings wrote:

1. Ask for a prod then!
2. Vote them then!

You do neither! Why you write such an empty statement? They're not gonna read it anyway. The only ones that read your statement is us, and you want to look like a productive member of society that pushes the game forward, my friend.
Zexion
not sure where you're getting these conclusions

that would be a lame attempt at a wagon if I was mafia
fartownik
Yes, it would be indeed! And you're drunk, so you're more than capable of thinking less right now.
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

pretty sure like metalsonic is scum
pretty sure like metalsonic is town
Frostings
alright you've convinced me
show more