Oh hey, they fixed the star rating xD.
posted
ayy roflmao
posted
congrts, the best map evar
posted

Monstrata wrote:

what's happening here it drops from 8.5* to 5.77* lollllllllll no way my free 8* map
anyway congratulations!
posted
Wow, that's some really good art. Congrats Monstrata.
posted
As much as I love 02:02:726 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - for the fadeout sounds, I think it would not hurt to move them more to the left as I always find myself hitting the open chat window which forces me to miss lol
posted

Monstrata wrote:

such a troll lmao. anyways, dont forget to use the bg xdDd
posted
welp. now i cant tell my friends i can pass an 8 star map anymore :(
posted
little mod for mr monstrata

1. 00:12:641 - I feel like this tick needs a circle for some reason, as there's a beat here.
  2. 00:42:813 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - god god god
  3. 01:08:934 (1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - oh my oh my^943208
  4. 01:40:313 (1) - I honestly don't like how the way the slider ends by going down. Starting the slider by dropping down, I can agree with you due to the beat, but it doesn't feel right for 01:40:658 -, even if there's the big drop beat. I would just let the slider flow to the next circle instead.

ok
posted
ok so as much as i love the break effect thing, its p inconsistent and the flashy warning thingies kill it. if i were u id just have it on the transitions into new sections of the song, so it doesn't seem so abused. as for the flashy warning thingies, pls just take a 1x1 blank pixel of play-warningarrow.png and add it to the beatmap skin thank here ill make ur life easier and just give it to u isnt that nice http://puu.sh/q9yoP/2e25d812cd.png

00:55:141 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i feel like this stream is, idk, boring? itd be cool if you made some kind of reverse dopamine/delta decision triangle stream (goes from bigger to smaller that is) that stayed in place and rotated right on top of the head of 00:56:520 (1) -

01:40:313 (1) - this slider is super cool but is there any way u can keep it from dropping back down at the end that would make it so much better imo

gud bitmap
posted
grats on winning c: i knew this would go far when you first showed me this. good looking sliders :D
posted
creativity never dies
posted
Good For CTB.

Also the taiko convert as a note frozen in time for like the 3/4 of the map, it's pretty surreal!
posted
when will i get my Rhythm Incarnate forum title on my userpage
posted
Will give this a check once stuff has been properly replied to and ppl generally dont really have things to bring up
and lol spaghetti
posted
I'll have the replies in like 3 hours or so. I'll try and get like 2 more mods if I can just to see if theres any more polishing up that I can do. Already have a good sense of what to fix from all the feedback over the last day xD.

Lol, almost as many favourites as Charles' Aspire >///<
posted
o u want a mod i got u hold up
posted
Definitely cool map, but better keep it unranked lol :D
posted
I think this is the most favorited map within a 24 hour period (220 favorites!)
posted
feel free to call me after okorin, monstrata 8-)
show more