forum

Tablet or Mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Eevee
Hi!
I have been playing osu for 10 months using mouse.
The major problem that I have as a player is constantly breaking , not because of the map is hard or anything but it is because I keep sliderbreaking and breaking at stupid area.
Because of that , I cant really get a high pp play ( even though I am fully capable to )
I tell my friend about this and they suggest me to switch to a tablet.
Is it true that the problem can be solved by just switching to tablet or maybe because my aim is shit?
Please advice .
Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFsHFWlb4jQ
^My attempt on Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta
Deva
RX doesnt mean shit.
But I still recommend tablet.
Xyrus_old_1
It's possible to farm PP on Jump Marathons with Mouse. Get a tablet if you think you'd prefer it, otherwise, just play more until your mouse aim improves.
buny
ull still be shit even on a tablet

not bcuz tablet is same difficulty, but cuz ur shit so it dont mater
mizuki-chan
i dont think that a tablet will solve your problem either
i think there are a lot of osu players using tablet, but in the end it doesnt mean its generally better/easier.
even if youre going to buy a tablet it will take much longer to get comfortable with as you may think... :D
Fxjlk
A tablet will help but It wont give you a huge boost. The main advantages tablet has is it will help you learn faster and it has a higher skill ceiling cause of absolute tracking. The downside is that it costs you money and you have to relearn the game somewhat.
StephOsu
why not use both?
Topic Starter
_Eevee
I cant really use both ( i dont have a tablet yet)
The reason why i ask that because i felt that I need to use some force to move my mouse (which might cause the break)
buny
u suck so just use any