forum

Idk what I should feel about this, kinda lost my motivation

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Play mania to take break from std then find out mania is way better than std and only play that
KupcaH
Khelly evil. Don't steal STD players, pls.
gooder101
1 take a break
2 do something with your shitty life
3 come back to mashing
4 profit?
or just quit because nobody cares anyway,right ?
Yuudachi-kun

KupcaH wrote:

STD doesn't need any more players
KupcaH
Mania doesn't need any players at all. :v
Yuudachi-kun
Mania is a superior game
7ambda
Don't be racist to Standard players.
Yuudachi-kun
I used to be a standard player too until I smashed an arrow in my knee
7ambda
i think you smashed that 4k too hard into your leg
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

I started playing mania for few days and I cant even play std anymore. Khelly what did you do to me???
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

I started playing mania for few days and I cant even play std anymore. Khelly what did you do to me???
You never asked me for good 4k maps yet that's what I didn't do to you
Deva
You told me to ask you once I work my way up to 3.5* and I'm still at 2*

Tried to learn 7k but failed. There's not enough 6k maps for me to get used to using more fingers.
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

You told me to ask you once I work my way up to 3.5* and I'm still at 2*

Tried to learn 7k but failed. There's not enough 6k maps for me to get used to using more fingers.

Tell me when you hit 2.5 and then ill give the 2.5-3.5 ones
Deva
y 4k tho?
Yuudachi-kun
Because 4k is the only good mode
Deva
kek

I'm aiming for 9k pleb
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
On topic :

gooder101 wrote:

1 take a break
2 do something with your shitty life
3 come back to mashing
4 profit?
or just quit because nobody cares anyway,right ?
I skip step 2, I play other game instead, life is shitty game anyway.
I would've quit osu! if I want to.

Off topic :
Khelly betrayed us.
PSO2JP is superior game because of lolis!!!
Spirit_Dreamer
I started mania recently too(I like 4k only). There is less stress and no shaking hands (which is happening all the time in STD) .... I decided to play both in the end, but somehow to stop care about misses in STD. Probably would not be easy, but I think would be for the best.
Fxjlk
Yeah shit misses happen but if you can do it once you can probably do it again and maybe next time without a slider break.
Xyrus_old_1

Ninonuko wrote:

HK_ wrote:

It will go away once you stop playing for pp.

It will only work when you are able to say "I don't care about pp I get" and actually believe yourself.

My tatoe play would be worth way more than just 129pp if I didn't miss in dumb places to make my combo low.
I don't have enough determination to do so tbh, maybe because I'm used to play offline and unranked.
But that doesn't mean I don't try it, I won't deny the fact that when I go online it's mean I'm looking for pp, that's bad habit I try to stop.
Force yourself to use F2, when you play online.
buny
u should feel bad
In Sane

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Yeah shit misses happen but if you can do it once you can probably do it again and maybe next time without a slider break.
That's what i always think when i got a big shit miss, there is no point on loosing motivation because you could have made like 290 pp, you are going to get it eventually if you keep playing the game
N0thingSpecial
Play less then, losing motivation on this game is the best thing that could happen to you right now.
mizuki-chan
i discovered and started playing this game ~ 3 months ago

1st month: find out that the game is harder than it looks like when watch youtube
enjoyed clicking circles
2nd month: "see" the gain of muscle memory and recognized ranking # - thought i am good at this game and started to want rise rank
3rd month: being pissed about the game and/or myself because on sliderbreaking and not being able to gain the pp - decided to play not for rank and just enjoy the songs and rythm
finally enjoying game again and gained pp without recognizing it really...

so yeah, just playing for the fun (which games actually are about) is better than being focused too much on pp or such a damn sliderbreak mid song
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I'm consistently push myself though, even most of my top ranks are farm map those maps are still beyond my skill level.
I've ruined about 5 plays that potentially my next biggest pp play, but never expected it would be really big like almost 300 pp.
Thanks for all replies anyway I accept your suggestions including the off topics :^), I can't cover them all.
_WinTer
pls enjoy the game, dont always play ranked maps, there are also unranked maps which are fun. Its not about the pp :D
Risa
Find a fun playstyle.

I tried playing HD+SO, maintaining combo while keeping acc as low as possible without failing.
It's really fun especially when i get 50% acc FCs.

Never felt a thing with 1 miss plays bcus im playing solely for fun.

There are also other fun things like EZ or invisible cursor to name a few
Yuudachi-kun
Mania is still open