star, no kd~
Aqua
Seems fine to me :D
Star
Akai-_old
So beautiful song ;_;
Star~
senaya
ohshi, Nekoo[], I'm p.sure I never told you that I love you but this the perfect chance to do it! Hard is awesome. Gotta love saya no uta.
Topic Starter
ShanaTan
=oooo, thanks? I guess xDD
Rigeru_old
8-)
superoven
Love this. Star for you.
8Ball
star!
cacipan
:oops:
Tliton
star! :)
tsuka
;)
Fabi
I really like it, its simple and thats make it wonderfull.
romchan67
:)
Topic Starter
ShanaTan
Tyty =D
Teras

Ever17 wrote:

I really like it, its simple and that makes it wonderful.
romchan67
:)
Sherry
star ;)
mayosiiiiii
@w@
Faust
Staying really true here.

I quite like this. Good map to a good song.

One thing though, I would suggest you space the 1/6 notes (that one drumroll especially) further, since it's a complex timing rhythm and I think people tend to misjudge it a lot.

Please don't give kudosu.

All the best.
Lanttu
soft-hitclap sounds so loud in the beginning and in the chorus I can barely hear it at all.. ;_; Maybe change the first timing section to custom 2 soft hitsounds and use this?

I also don't really like the 1/6 notes in hard, but otherwise this map is great<3
Topic Starter
ShanaTan
Sorry but I just don't think it needs to be lowered, could just barely hear it when I tested it with the lowered hitsound and well if something I might increase the clapsound for the chorus but I won't lower it for the beginning =P

Seems that the 1/6 stream brings nothing but problems >< Maybe I should just make it with a slider instead, meh :<
Faust
No no, please don't remove them. You'd take away a fair bit of what makes this map go so well.

I still suggest you follow up on what I wrote on the previous page.
Topic Starter
ShanaTan
Increased the spacing on the 1/6 stream by the double =p

Hopefully it will be a bit easier to read now ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.