forum

Lindsey stirling - The Arena

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Mattia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercoledì 27 luglio 2016 at 00:32:19

Artist: Lindsey stirling
Title: The Arena
Tags: lindsey stirling the arena dubstep violin
BPM: 176
Filesize: 5384kb
Play Time: 01:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4,79 stars, 194 notes)
Download: Lindsey stirling - The Arena
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
wip!
MikasaSerket
You're kidding me right?
xXRosalineXx
You are being reported for thievery of MrSergio's original mapset. I have already reported you and am ready to give evidence proving the theft of this map
zev
Is your mapping style copy pasta? :lol:
Pozidriv
not cool, not cool bro... smh
Nao Tomori
literally die in a fire my mom is a jagex mod you will be bANNED from my clan!!
Topic Starter
-Mattia
Mr sergio is a friend of mine and i've downloaded his map after he submitted. We had aome trouble and i cound't fix quickly because of work
MikasaSerket

mtt4ever wrote:

Mr sergio is a friend of mine and i've downloaded his map after he submitted. We had aome trouble and i cound't fix quickly because of work
That doesn't mean you should still post it. What do you mean "We had aome trouble and i cound't fix quickly because of work?" Please elaborate on that.
Topic Starter
-Mattia
I will delete this as soon as possible. Sorry for this mistake, was not intentional. I'm on mobile and when i can log in i will ask sergio to reply this post to prove that
MikasaSerket

mtt4ever wrote:

I will delete this as soon as possible. Sorry for this mistake, was not intentional. I'm on mobile and when i can log in i will ask sergio to reply this post to prove that
If it's a mistake then that's understandable. But seriously try next time to please avoid something like this happening again. A majority of us thought that you stole his beatmap and posted it without permission.
Topic Starter
-Mattia
EDIT:
now it's all fixed. Again sorry was not intentional and didn't know what happened.
Now you should not see MrSergio diff if you download the map and delete the old one.

EDIT2:
for those who reported me, please next time wait for reply and if you don't know what happened please don't be "OH MY GOD THIS KID !!!11!!! " thanks.
Seijiro
=3=
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.