forum

Osu! Teams and Osu! Team Tournaments

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
G r o g
Osu! Teams
I got this idea last night at quite a silly time, I was just about to go to bed, and it was quite a random and spur of the moment kind of things. I was thinking that perhaps, us players of osu!, could form osu! teams much like what people do in LoL and CS:GO, these teams would consist of 5 people, most likely our friends on osu!. We would have a team logo in our profile pictures or even have the logo as our profile picture.

I mentioned briefly about this in another post of mine, that can be found bellow this bit. It's basically about private multiplayer chats in game, which would be very handy for teams on osu!

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/479862

Osu! Team Tournaments
Along with teams, we could have Team Tournaments, these could be just private things, much like how certain popular osu! players team up with another and play against, say 2 other people. A 2v2 tournament. But there is another person who chooses the maps for them much like the Dual cups (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwcW8vqdBfM WWW + Cookie vs Red_Pixel + Follon)
The other type of tournament would be the much more public ones like the osu! tournaments and what not but for teams.

I mean, if no one really joins me in this idea of starting a team, that's fine, but I'll be starting a team!

Edits:
-People can form their own teams and set their guidelines for how to join teams/Teams can be just friends.
-Tournaments would only ever really be played with evenly matched teams, say a team composted of level 90 - 100 vs a team of Level 30 - 40 wouldn't be a fair game.
-Yasahiro-
yo :3
Topic Starter
G r o g
Hey ;)
Fairy Bread
seems like a pretty good idea. Im up for it :D
SugoiiMushroom_
Seems cool dude ! I'm in with this idea ^^
Topic Starter
G r o g
Ayy, maybe if you guys ever set up your own teams we could have a little competition against each other ;)
Zozimoto
I'm In
sleebees
sounds gr8 :P
Shino Inuzuka
Sounds fun. I'm all in for it
ninguri
imdown