community forum

What does OT think of bronies?

posted
Total Posts
48
show more
2015071
Cancer
M3ATL0V3R

silmarilen wrote:

A brony is just a weeaboo but with mlp instead of anime.
Since we're all weeaboos here i don't think we have any right to judge bronies.
This, so much this.

The basic principle behind what makes both appealing is exactly the same - concentrated cuteness.
Endaris

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

A brony is just a weeaboo but with mlp instead of anime.
Since we're all weeaboos here i don't think we have any right to judge bronies.
This, so much this.

The basic principle behind what makes both appealing is exactly the same - concentrated cuteness.
That's also why Fluttershy is the best pony.
LegendaryItami
fucking awful. there's an unwritten hierarchy something along the lines of
-Average person
-NEET
-Weeaboos
-Bronies
-Furries
But lets face it
We all fucking suck so does it really matter who sucks more? ;)
Aomi

LegendaryItami wrote:

fucking awful. there's an unwritten hierarchy something along the lines of
-Average person
-NEET
-Weeaboos
-Bronies
-Furries
But lets face it
We all fucking suck so does it really matter who sucks more? ;)
why are furries on the bottom of the list
Topic Starter
microism
are you guys like dumb or something? do you people know the actual definition of "weeaboo"?
Foxtrot
I find bronies to be disgusting but I don't go out of my way to tell them that and I don't particularly like it when they care about my opinion so badly

microism wrote:

are you guys like dumb or something? do you people know the actual definition of "weeaboo"?
I'm pretty sure the definition of weeaboo has always been a person who attempts to act Japanese even though they're not, and many of them happen to be anime otakus. The word weeaboo and otaku usually get mixed up a lot, but they're very different. For example, there are gun otakus, train otakus, etc. It's just a Japanese term for fanatic.

Correct me if I am wrong
LegendaryItami

microism wrote:

are you guys like dumb or something? do you people know the actual definition of "weeaboo"?
I think we all know but honestly nobody cares anymore.
The same way we all know that people who say "Im not a weeaboo, Im an otaku!!!" are fucking stupid for thinking that otaku isn't a contemporary term
LegendaryItami

Aomi wrote:

why are furries on the bottom of the list
Fursuits
Fursonas
People who literally pretend to be fucking dogs around the clock
just no
Yuudachi-kun

VHS wrote:

microism wrote:

are you guys like dumb or something? do you people know the actual definition of "weeaboo"?
I'm pretty sure the definition of weeaboo has always been a person who attempts to act Japanese even though they're not,
On osu it means anyone and everyone for no reason
Kaona
bronies aren't too bad as long as they aren't showing their mlp love down your throat

it's the furries that are gross
czr
ive lived around like 5 and i feel i only was exposed to the sane side of the fanbase
i dont mind at all tho
SaigonAlice

Kaona wrote:

bronies aren't too bad as long as they aren't showing their mlp love down your throat

it's the furries that are gross
Kaona, most furries are gay tho
dNextGen

Mahogany wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

a bit better than fujoshits and all those "pc-masterrace" shouting manchilds
You don't understand the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race if you're gonna make that statement :/
lel nope, i;ve used GTX 750Ti, 670,780Ti,970,R9 280X,290 in past times, guess i'm "le ebin masterrace gamer" enough :^)

i'm on 970 atm, was going to buy the 1070 but almost none of the retailers have them in stock

i'm just not autistic enough to shove my own preference of gaming platform down everyone's face

how am i supposed to understand that term anyway
Mahogany
But a true member of the master race doesn't shove his preference of gaming platforms down other people's faces

So you really don't understand the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

But a true member of the master race doesn't shove his preference of gaming platforms down other people's faces

So you really don't understand the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
No true X does Y because I say so
Please sign in to reply.

New reply