forum

[Disney Original] Descendants

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hokichi

This is a great movie imo. How about you?

Original Movie's Information

Descendants is a 2015 American musical fantasy television film directed and choreographed by Kenny Ortega. The film stars Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart and Sofia Carson as the sons and daughters of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella De Vil. The plot follows these teenagers adjusting to life outside the Isle of the Lost, while on a mission to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand and free their parents from captivity.

The film also stars Mitchell Hope, Melanie Paxson, Brenna D'Amico, Sarah Jeffery, Zachary Gibson, Jedidiah Goodacre, Dianne Doan, Dan Payne, Keegan Connor Tracy, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Maz Jobrani, Kathy Najimy, and Kristin Chenoweth. The film debuted on July 31, 2015 as a Disney Channel Original Movie, to positive reviews and 6.6 million viewers.

About this project

1. I'm gonna put all of the song from both Descendants and Descendants: Wicked World here
  2. Let me know what you need while mapping: GD, MP3, BG, Video, Lyrics, SB, Editing, etc.
  3. Reply below what song you choose. Then let me know once you have submitted the set, so I can add it here. I won't add it if it isn't uploaded

Song list

Original Soundtracks
  1. Rotten To The Core - Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Cameron Boyce
  2. Evil Like Me - Kristin Chenoweth, Dove Cameron
  3. Did I Mention - Jeff Lewis, Mitchell Hope
  4. If Only - Dove Cameron
  5. Be Our Guest - Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffery, Dianne Doan
  6. If Only (Reprise) - Dove Cameron
  7. Set It Off - Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffrey, Jeff Lewis
  8. Believe - Shawn Mendes
Bonus Tracks
  1. Rotten To The Core - Sofia Carson
  2. Night Is Young - China Anne McClain
  3. Good Is The New Bad - Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, China Anne McClain
  4. I'm Your Girl - Felicia Barton
  5. Descendants Score Suite - David Lawrence

Tags:

disney descendants kenny ortega dove cameron  cameron boyce, booboo stewart sofia carson
Let me know if there is more

You can add set this photo as your signature if you want to support this project

[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/479735][img]http://puu.sh/q6Aik/648fbd2d46.png[/img][/url]

THANK YOU FOR CONCERNING ABOUT THIS

hyouri
didney xd
pamela 0
las musicas de descendientes no hay en OSU
XD
maykid
cool my favo