Community Forum

-Closed-

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
Nashy
hey :3

Request: Sora
Name: Nashy
Border Shape: Circle
Dimensions: 128x128
Link: http://www.wallpapervortex.com/wallpape ... 7GYmvmLSUk

thank you in advanced :)
Topic Starter
Sorafu

Nashy wrote:

hey :3

Request: Sora
Name: Nashy
Border Shape: Circle
Dimensions: 128x128
Link: http://www.wallpapervortex.com/wallpape ... 7GYmvmLSUk

thank you in advanced :)
Small note for you, I do not do 128x128 because those look bad imo and I also do not do Circle's. Last I'm asking that you request a different picture because my computer is refusing to download it and I don't want to degrade the resolution of your picture. I ask that you re-do your submission and actually use my request form
Nashy
hey thank you :) i didnt know that u dont make 128x128


Request:Kurume
Name: Nashy
Border Shape: Circle
Dimensions: 128x128
Link: http://puu.sh/qCscs/520f97b47f.jpg


hope thats right now :D thank you
Bulky
Request: Sora or Kurume (Pick one) Sora
Name: Bulky
Border Shape: Square
Dimensions: 220x220 or 256x256: Whatever is easier/looks better
Link: http://prnt.sc/c49kx7 / http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gotenks-SSJ3-254364551 / http://maffo1989.deviantart.com/art/Got ... -308331157 - Feel free to choose one which you think looks best, or is easiest for you.
-Concrete
Request: Sora
Name: Abstract- [left]
-Concrete [right]
Shape: Square
Dimensions: 180x180
Link: http://puu.sh/qDdy1/8af9e4bd90.jpg
Group Picture: Yes! <--- please a nice size for userpage :)

Thanks in advance :3
- K e n -
Hey again Sora :P


Avatar Request to: Sora
Name: -EG-,EGame or just Endgame choose what u prefer :lol:
Border Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 256x256
Link: https://puu.sh/qDW51/b57e47dfbf.png
extra: maybe a yellow border if it fits good thou
looking forward to your work ;)
Topic Starter
Sorafu

Bulky wrote:

Request: Sora or Kurume (Pick one) Sora
Name: Bulky
Border Shape: Square
Dimensions: 220x220 or 256x256: Whatever is easier/looks better
Link: http://prnt.sc/c49kx7 / http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gotenks-SSJ3-254364551 / http://maffo1989.deviantart.com/art/Got ... -308331157 - Feel free to choose one which you think looks best, or is easiest for you.
Sorry about delay, School :/

Topic Starter
Sorafu

-Concrete wrote:

Request: Sora
Name: Abstract- [left]
-Concrete [right]
Shape: Square
Dimensions: 180x180
Link: http://puu.sh/qDdy1/8af9e4bd90.jpg
Group Picture: Yes! <--- please a nice size for userpage :)

Thanks in advance :3
Small note, I'm gonna bump up the filesize to around 220x220 for quality and also, I'm going to be out of town soon so your pictures should be done late thursday night ETC. Sorry about this :(
kurume


Using pictures of real people is hard to make images, sorry if it looks a bit wierd
-Concrete

o2 Sora wrote:

-Concrete wrote:

Request: Sora
Name: Abstract- [left]
-Concrete [right]
Shape: Square
Dimensions: 180x180
Link: http://puu.sh/qDdy1/8af9e4bd90.jpg
Group Picture: Yes! <--- please a nice size for userpage :)

Thanks in advance :3
Small note, I'm gonna bump up the filesize to around 220x220 for quality and also, I'm going to be out of town soon so your pictures should be done late thursday night ETC. Sorry about this :(
no probe ill waiting
Neqzo
Request : Kurume
Type: Banner
Image(s): https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=688004
Gif: no
Dimensions: I don't really mind, just need something that looks good for my userpage :oops:
Border: Yes
Text: Welcome Neqzo's profile

Thanks in advance :)
Nashy

- Kurume - wrote:



Using pictures of real people is hard to make images, sorry if it looks a bit wierd
hey, thank you it looks really great :) can you mayben do it with a different font try? If it is not a big effort for you.
Font: SAO UI
Fluffy Snowie
I'm have a request xD

Request: Sora
Type : Ava Collab
Name:
Ash = Pigtail's hair with pink bikini
Vels = Twintail's hair with blue bikini
Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 180x180
Link: https://scontent.fcgk3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14064117_1131181820276480_4338908917425148527_n.jpg?oh=61b945628449e05f28239f1b2ca79453&oe=584DD25D
Group Picture: Yes, The original picture with all your usernames under each character

Thanks before
Kneesokkusu
Type: Banner
Image(s): Can't find any good looking ones ._. Could you search for something from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo or AoKana? <3
Gif: yes
Dimensions: Same as your "I support Sora's GFX" one
Border: Yes
Text: It's more interesting when the future's uncertain.
TheBeany
Request: Sora
Name: TheBeany
Border Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 220x220
Link: https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/14 ... e0_320.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!! ^^
Topic Starter
Sorafu

-Concrete wrote:

no probe ill waiting
Sorry for Delay, if you need a new res for the Collab picture let me know since I kinda can't check :p

Topic Starter
Sorafu

- Ash Blake - wrote:

I'm have a request xD

Request: Sora
Type : Ava Collab
Name:
Ash = Pigtail's hair with pink bikini
Vels = Twintail's hair with blue bikini
Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 180x180
Link: https://scontent.fcgk3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14064117_1131181820276480_4338908917425148527_n.jpg?oh=61b945628449e05f28239f1b2ca79453&oe=584DD25D
Group Picture: Yes, The original picture with all your usernames under each character

Thanks before
Sorry I missed it :( , Request closed
Topic Starter
Sorafu

[Endgame] wrote:

Hey again Sora :P


Avatar Request to: Sora
Name: -EG-,EGame or just Endgame choose what u prefer :lol:
Border Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 256x256
Link: https://puu.sh/qDW51/b57e47dfbf.png
extra: maybe a yellow border if it fits good thou
looking forward to your work ;)
Yellow Border: Check
Names: Check

I suck at picking so I made all three :)


EDIT: If you want the border lighter I can change it if you want :D Just message or reply back
- K e n -

o2 Sora wrote:

[Endgame] wrote:

Hey again Sora :P


Avatar Request to: Sora
Name: -EG-,EGame or just Endgame choose what u prefer :lol:
Border Shape: Square with Curved Edges
Dimensions: 256x256
Link: https://puu.sh/qDW51/b57e47dfbf.png
extra: maybe a yellow border if it fits good thou
looking forward to your work ;)
Yellow Border: Check
Names: Check

I suck at picking so I made all three :)


EDIT: If you want the border lighter I can change it if you want :D Just message or reply back
idk how full yellow border would look but yeah looks awesome c:
thank you so much :P
:roll:https://puu.sh/qGQqr/ac02d48fd2.jpg
-Concrete

o2 Sora wrote:

-Concrete wrote:

no probe ill waiting
Sorry for Delay, if you need a new res for the Collab picture let me know since I kinda can't check :p

Wow .....it is perfectt
Thanks's sora
Btw mutual plzz
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply