forum

Hi there (Sort of new still)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
V-drift
So um... nice to meet everyone. I probably won't be active as often as I like due to life and a few other things I will be doing outside of OSU! but, that's life, right? Anyways, I'm V-drift. Some of my friends call me V, other people call me by my character's name, Rocky. I'm sure there will be a few I know from before in here, or maybe not? But I'll worry about that later. I usually enjoy playing fast music, like high speed rock music, or maybe techno music that goes with lightning speed music. But I still enjoy all kinds of music, you know? Besides, we wouldn't have rock without classical being invented. However, since I am still new to OSU!, I hope I can reach a very fast pace gameplay later in the future with a mouse and keyboard only to play more intense difficulties.

Um... I'm still kind of new to OSU! and the forum, but I made a tiny mistake while getting overly excited about the forum and the game. Instead of posting first in here, I already started posting a bit all around in the forum, starting with the Spanish forum I believe. And yes. I speak Spanish. Strangely, my main language. But some people say I make my main language to be English rather than Spanish. Next thing you know, I learn a new language, abuse it and "You speak this language as if it was your main one." Haha! I think that's about it.

So again, nice to meet you all. I hope I can reach impressive level of gameplays. And let's all have fun!
Ananda
Welcome to osss.. V. and nice to meet you hehe :D
ExMono
Welcome to the osu and forum (^.^)7
Meah
Welcome to circle tapping world V :D
mayeshiro
Welcome to osu Rocky! Enjoy, and have fun! ^u^
StickyPicky
Welcome to osss ~
Tae

V-drift wrote:

OSU!
BOIII
Topic Starter
V-drift
So many welcomes! I... I didn't expect such a big welcome with the icon I have. This place is definitely much better than other game community I've been on. Thank you all. I do hope we can all have a fun experience together. Be it for fun or competitive play, all is welcomed. ^w^