thanks for the mod!!
KuraiPettan wrote:Ono's Taiko Oni
- For an unknown reason, all the notes have been shifted 1/1 backward and it needs to be fixed as well. Select all the notes (ctrl+A) and move them 1/1 later. You should have this at the beginning :
- 00:04:666 (2) - katsu ?
- 00:47:211 (1) - Finishes are unrankable in 1/4 patterns. Besides it is really hard to click it with both key since the previous notes are 1/8 .___.
- 00:56:211 (1,2,3,4) - This is 1/6 not 1/4 here.
- 01:43:939 (1) - Same as before.
did that but also added 2 notes
- 00:34:939 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern is kinda messy, the notes and the hitbursts overlap themselves which make the map hardly readable. I suggest you to rearrange it like this :
- 00:54:848 - Add a note here to fill the rhythm.
- 00:55:394 - ^
- 00:59:212 - ^
- 00:59:757 - ^
- 01:03:576 - ^
- 01:04:121 - ^
- 01:16:121 (3,4) - They are to close from each other which make it kinda messy and ugly. Space them a bit please, like this :
- 01:19:122 (1) - This slider has too much reverses, besides it is 1/6 and not 1/4here. Do it like this :
fixed everything in normal
changed to that but it was originally following the drum beats like the entire section..this is fine too i guess
- 00:55:530 (3,4) - This pattern sounds awkward, better to put them into only 1 slider. ok
- 00:56:212 (1) - This kicks slider needs 1 more reverse. ^
- 00:56:757 (2,3,4) - These circles don't fit the rhythm very well :/ try something like this instead :