[Easy]thanks you for modding! it was really lots of help!
- 00:03:380 (1,1) - id space them properly cuz the 2nd slider is already visible before the 1st slider end k
- 00:10:242 (1) - 00:33:540 (3) - 00:54:284 (2) - 00:59:391 (2) - 01:04:497 (2) - avoid 1/2 k
- 00:23:008 (3,4) - ^same. use 3/2 slider instead k
- 00:24:763 (2) - u better make it a 3/2 cuz the downbeat isnt strong as the red tick in this case http://puu.sh/su7uG/1c2652a57b.jpg good! fixed
- 00:43:274 (3,4,1) - this rhythm feels a bit weird cuz you mapped some snares and other strong sounds with sliderends which could be misleading for newer players. try this http://puu.sh/su7EX/3badea4144.jpg lol nice! fixed
- 01:04:976 (3) - this does it better 00:59:870 (1,2) - k
- 01:12:635 (3,1) - what about http://puu.sh/su7T1/221ea8d431.jpg this way you dont skip snares neither the downbeat and fits vocals imo k
- 01:19:976 (2,3,4) - this gives the proper emphasis to each beat http://puu.sh/su80k/583d3e8175.png k
- 00:03:380 (2) - you didnt nc'd this on easy. make it consistent pls (i prefer removing the nc from easy) oh fixed
- 00:05:135 (2,3) - since its a normal diff you can use 1/2 more freely. i suggest you to do it instead of mapping stuff with sliderticks. try this good. i fixed as you said.
- 00:11:040 - since you follow vocals mostly mapping this will make sense k
- 00:17:901 (1) - this nc breaks your pattern. better remove it k
- 00:25:721 (4,1) - this overlap is misleading. try to keep a clear and smooth path between notes k
- 01:15:189 (3) - id destroy the symmetry here to map this section properly. as i said on 00:05:135 (2,3) - you can use 1/2 so theres no point to make this section less denser than easy diff fixed
- 01:16:784 - and map this pls fixed
- your rhythms were way better from kiai onwards. maybe you can take a look at my diff regarding mainaining a clear path between notes and maybe some rhythms thanks it's lots of help!
- add video already added
- set stack leniency to 4. higher stack leniency ruins patterns like this one 00:10:401 (1,2,1) - . enable stacking on editor so u can check other patterns like 01:14:231 (2,4,5,6) - i see! fixed!
- 00:11:838 (2,3) - maybe you can increase the spacing here. feels really awkward to play fixed pattern on this part
- 00:12:476 (1,2) - i think the spacing is too large. i couldnt predict the 1/4 gap ^
- 00:13:593 (1,2) - swap nc k
- 00:15:348 (2,3) - ctrl+g fits better rhythm wise good fixed
- 00:15:827 (1,2) - id replace this with a 1/2 sliders or maybe what left did on his diff nope because i want to add jump as single note
- 00:16:784 (2) - remove the reverse and add a circle. this way you dont skip the kick on 00:17:104 -fixed
- 00:29:231 (1,2) - more spacing here will fix the lack of emphasis youre giving to (2) fixed
- 00:29:870 (5,6,7,1) - really awkward to play. sharper angles are more confortable to play k
- 00:31:465 (3) - circles are more fitting here cuz voice is strong on both white and red tick you do have a point. but after fixed this part, i don't want to change slider to circle note. maybe it'll be ok..!
- 00:52:050 (8,1) - unstack for emphasis k
- 01:06:891 (1,2,3) - (3) is way stronger than (2) but has a larger spacing fixed
i didnt pointed out everything cuz theres much stuff to fix. work more on your spacing emphasis and rhythm choices. pishifat has many useful videos regarding these topics that could help you a lot thanks! i'll see that
- 00:31:784 - duplicated greenline fixed