CustomiZ - COOLEST

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
Yuii-
Greetings, even yet and once more!

You know, I was looking through the map and I must admit, you have a very interesting mapping style. I do actually like some of the flows you managed to create here and there, it was really solid. Although there are some things I will like to discuss with you, if you do not mind. These are very specific things that I believe are worth fixing in the highest difficulty.

1. 00:04:976 (1,2,3,4) - To begin with, I don't think these share the same intensity musically speaking, yet you are mapping them like if they were. There it also seems to be a rhythm mistake with the way notes are being considered as 'clickable', for instance 00:05:774 - this isn't being clickable while it's a very noticeable sound and 00:05:295 - is a circle as of right now. This is absolutely weird because this rhythm isn't following what it really should. http://i.imgur.com/rJzMHQV.jpg something like this would work much better because you have two guitar sounds (first one from 00:05:135 - to 00:05:295 - ; the second one from 00:05:455 - to 00:05:614 - ) and then three drum hits at 00:05:774 - , 00:05:933 - and 00:06:093 - .
  2. 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - Spacing these out would be way easier to hit than your current pattern. Players have to speed up on 00:08:167 (1,2,3,4,1) - and then decrease their spead on 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - even though the music actually is getting more intense. For example, http://i.imgur.com/9FUZZJv.jpg could work a bit better without creating any awkward angles from (3) to 00:08:965 (1) - . This way you are keeping the spacing in a more balanced way.
  3. 00:12:795 (2,3) - I am really not getting what these are following exactly. 00:12:955 - that is being mapped as the slidertail, yet it's being hitsounded with a finish, that means you want to emphasise the hit. Not only that, but vocals also seem not to match with your current rhythm. I believe Ctrl+G'ing these objects would actually improve a lot in terms of rhythm. Same would apply to 00:15:348 (2,3) - , by the way; vocals start on 00:15:508 - and not before + you also have the finish hitsound in there!
  4. 00:17:582 (6) - This slider stands out in the map way too much, its shape is something that it only is seen once in the entire difficulty, something more 'seen' (or, "generic") would have fit way more.
  5. 00:19:018 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - The patterning here is interesting visually speaking, but it fails its job at following the music properly. Not to mention the fact that you are randomly swapping from vocal mapping to drum mapping, which I am leaving aside. The major issue here is how you grouped this pattern into a group of 3 objects each... why? There is no real reason for you to do such pattern change in the map because the music simply does not support it at all. Also, let me mention that the music doesn't get any intense. Snapping these groups isn't an easy task, you have to do slight movements on each and then accelerate and decrease the speed again from pattern to pattern, it's hard to comprehend how it truly works without a lot of mapping experience. Let me suggest you a different rhythm that feels like the music is being different but it's not so reliable on clickable objects.
  6. 00:23:088 (2) - I cannot hear anything, unfortunately. This is definitely overmapped.
  7. 00:21:572 (1,2) - A slider would fit vocals the most. Are you following the guitar, right? If anything, I would increase the spacing a little bit more, you are underemphasising it a bit if that's the case.
  8. 00:26:997 (3,1) - and 00:27:955 (4,5) - after patterns like 00:24:763 (3,1) - and 00:26:359 (1,2) - it's most likely for players to believe this is an actual 3/4 pattern rathen than a 1/2 jump. Leaving the visual aspect aside, musically speaking, you are not giving a proper emphasis to the notes that should be truly emphasised. Why is 00:26:997 (3,1) - getting less spacing than 00:27:316 (1,2) - ? The same applies to 00:27:955 (4,5,6) - ; but in this case, the vocals reach its peak, at 00:28:274 - so spacing-wise there seems to be a mistake.
  9. 00:29:231 (1,3,4,5) - Could have made a blanket pattern here. Seems like you ran out of space or something, though, because the amount of spacing given to 00:29:550 (2,3) - is not enough compared to everything else.
  10. 00:31:784 - to 00:39:125 - Now this is the part where things start getting a little bit out of hands. This is supposed to be the calmest section in the entire song, yet it doesn't look as calm as people may think. It is equally spaced as everything else on the map, yet both vocals and instruments are pretty low here. You will most likely want to focus on a more structured-type of section where the spacing gets considerably lower as well as the amount of objects for the sake of the song. A lower slider velocity can help a lot too. You have patterns such as 00:33:380 (1,2,3,4) - which are actually cool, with a relatively low spacing and a clear rhythm, but that's just it... everything else is as intense as the rest of the map. Try following the vocals only here, with a slower SV and more space-focused.
  11. 00:36:252 (1,2,3) - Also, please, don't spam finish hitsounds on such a section, it is quite of annoying for the players.
  12. 00:43:274 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Once again, the patterning isn't appropriate for the music. 00:43:593 (2) - is losing too much emphasis while it seems 00:43:912 (1) - is super important, when it actually is not. Mind trying a rhythm like http://i.imgur.com/1q7LTxy.jpg for example?
  13. 00:49:258 - Volume is too loud, I would decrease it to make it sound like 00:09:444 - .
  14. 00:52:050 - Please, do remove the finish from the tail, it is too spammy.
  15. As for the Kiai, I am only going to mention one simple thing because it is the same amount of mistakes I mentioned above over and over again. For example, regarding emphasis 01:06:252 (1,2,3) - why is (2) getting such protagonism while (3) is so low? You properly made it 01:06:891 (1,2,3) - and on a lot of other spots, but you failed there :(
  16. 01:11:678 (1) - This is something you really want to avoid. Not only because it's extremely inconsistent with the mapset, but the fact that you are placing an SV change for only one slider in such an intense part ruins the momentum as a whole. If you are going to keep this, you should introduce it in other sections on the Kiai and not only there because it seems like it was a mistake.
[]

I feel like you could work more on the mapset, or in the highest difficulty, at least. You have some cool patterns, visually speaking, but you fail when it comes to properly follow the music, highlighting what truly is important as well as what instrument to follow. You sure can make improvements here, I know you can... it will not be easy and it will probably take you some time, but trust me when I say you will thank yourself later for spending more time in the Editor.

As a personal advice, you should also work around streamshapes. Some just look kind of awkward, it would be nice if you could get some help with these as they might not be easy to make at the beginning.

Please, do reply to this mod properly. I will make sure to keep track of the map in case you need further assistance as well as giving other BNs the 'okay' to push this map forward again.

Best of lucks with further processing~
Cellina
축하한다고 리플달러 왔더니 엄청 긴 양의 모딩을 보았습니다
Left
바보바보바보
Topic Starter
GugUCorn

Yuii- wrote:

Greetings, even yet and once more!

You know, I was looking through the map and I must admit, you have a very interesting mapping style. I do actually like some of the flows you managed to create here and there, it was really solid. Although there are some things I will like to discuss with you, if you do not mind. These are very specific things that I believe are worth fixing in the highest difficulty.

1. 00:04:976 (1,2,3,4) - To begin with, I don't think these share the same intensity musically speaking, yet you are mapping them like if they were. There it also seems to be a rhythm mistake with the way notes are being considered as 'clickable', for instance 00:05:774 - this isn't being clickable while it's a very noticeable sound and 00:05:295 - is a circle as of right now. This is absolutely weird because this rhythm isn't following what it really should. http://i.imgur.com/rJzMHQV.jpg something like this would work much better because you have two guitar sounds (first one from 00:05:135 - to 00:05:295 - ; the second one from 00:05:455 - to 00:05:614 - ) and then three drum hits at 00:05:774 - , 00:05:933 - and 00:06:093 - .
    oh, rhythm you said is not bad. But In my case, Initially, it was appropriate to make it seem like this. and there are two kick sound on 00:05:135, 00:05:455. I probably expressed it by using 1/2 slider. and for emphasizing drum snap sound, I used jump pattern by using circle notes like 00:05:933 (5,6,1). suggested your opinion's rhythm is good but imo my rhythm is not bad maybe
  2. 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - Spacing these out would be way easier to hit than your current pattern. Players have to speed up on 00:08:167 (1,2,3,4,1) - and then decrease their spead on 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - even though the music actually is getting more intense. For example, http://i.imgur.com/9FUZZJv.jpg could work a bit better without creating any awkward angles from (3) to 00:08:965 (1) - . This way you are keeping the spacing in a more balanced way.
    certainly..not bad. I was little hard to mapping this part..
  3. 00:12:795 (2,3) - I am really not getting what these are following exactly. 00:12:955 - that is being mapped as the slidertail, yet it's being hitsounded with a finish, that means you want to emphasise the hit. Not only that, but vocals also seem not to match with your current rhythm. I believe Ctrl+G'ing these objects would actually improve a lot in terms of rhythm. Same would apply to 00:15:348 (2,3) - , by the way; vocals start on 00:15:508 - and not before + you also have the finish hitsound in there! disagreed, first of all, 00:12:795 (2) is straight from 00:12:476 (1) to (2). just no reason. just i want to use that pattern. and reason about using finish is expressed by using drum hit-hat sound.
  4. 00:17:582 (6) - This slider stands out in the map way too much, its shape is something that it only is seen once in the entire difficulty, something more 'seen' (or, "generic") would have fit way more.
    that's just my mapping style..
  5. 00:19:018 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - The patterning here is interesting visually speaking, but it fails its job at following the music properly. Not to mention the fact that you are randomly swapping from vocal mapping to drum mapping, which I am leaving aside. The major issue here is how you grouped this pattern into a group of 3 objects each... why? There is no real reason for you to do such pattern change in the map because the music simply does not support it at all. Also, let me mention that the music doesn't get any intense. Snapping these groups isn't an easy task, you have to do slight movements on each and then accelerate and decrease the speed again from pattern to pattern, it's hard to comprehend how it truly works without a lot of mapping experience. Let me suggest you a different rhythm that feels like the music is being different but it's not so reliable on clickable objects.
    maybe you can heard piano sound. I mapped this part by piano sound. it is following not vocal but music. and I said this word on above, and i used my mapping style by grouping.
  6. 00:23:088 (2) - I cannot hear anything, unfortunately. This is definitely overmapped. maybe i followed vocal sound.
  7. 00:21:572 (1,2) - A slider would fit vocals the most. Are you following the guitar, right? If anything, I would increase the spacing a little bit more, you are underemphasising it a bit if that's the case. yes, i followed the guitar. This part is start of next vocal and imo it doesnt't need to add more spacing.
  8. 00:26:997 (3,1) - and 00:27:955 (4,5) - after patterns like 00:24:763 (3,1) - and 00:26:359 (1,2) - it's most likely for players to believe this is an actual 3/4 pattern rathen than a 1/2 jump. Leaving the visual aspect aside, musically speaking, you are not giving a proper emphasis to the notes that should be truly emphasised. Why is 00:26:997 (3,1) - getting less spacing than 00:27:316 (1,2) - ? The same applies to 00:27:955 (4,5,6) - ; but in this case, the vocals reach its peak, at 00:28:274 - so spacing-wise there seems to be a mistake.
    About 00:24:763 (3) , It lead to not completed moving but stopped on middle moving. and i lead distinction from 3/4 slider and 1/2 slider. And about 00:26:997 (3,3) , that have big tone. so I used jump pattern.
  9. 00:29:231 (1,3,4,5) - Could have made a blanket pattern here. Seems like you ran out of space or something, though, because the amount of spacing given to 00:29:550 (2,3) - is not enough compared to everything else. there is jump pattern next. so it doesn't need to give more spacing. well..anyway, if i give blanket pattern to it, it doesn't have difference because of difference of distance is just 0.3x(1.08x ->1.35x).
  10. 00:31:784 - to 00:39:125 - Now this is the part where things start getting a little bit out of hands. This is supposed to be the calmest section in the entire song, yet it doesn't look as calm as people may think. It is equally spaced as everything else on the map, yet both vocals and instruments are pretty low here. You will most likely want to focus on a more structured-type of section where the spacing gets considerably lower as well as the amount of objects for the sake of the song. A lower slider velocity can help a lot too. You have patterns such as 00:33:380 (1,2,3,4) - which are actually cool, with a relatively low spacing and a clear rhythm, but that's just it... everything else is as intense as the rest of the map. Try following the vocals only here, with a slower SV and more space-focused.
    I tried to make calm down this part by using long slider. but In extra diff, I can't calm down this part anymore. just i'm used long slider and simple pattern.
  11. 00:36:252 (1,2,3) - Also, please, don't spam finish hitsounds on such a section, it is quite of annoying for the players. no, it really need. as you know, there are not only cymbals sound but also i made it like drum cover by using hitsound.
  12. 00:43:274 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Once again, the patterning isn't appropriate for the music. 00:43:593 (2) - is losing too much emphasis while it seems 00:43:912 (1) - is super important, when it actually is not. Mind trying a rhythm like http://i.imgur.com/1q7LTxy.jpg for example? I almost mapped by drum sound of music. and it's just my mapping style
  13. 00:49:258 - Volume is too loud, I would decrease it to make it sound like 00:09:444 - . there are snap sound on music. 00:09:444 is use of tom.
  14. 00:52:050 - Please, do remove the finish from the tail, it is too spammy. same. there are cymbals sound
  15. As for the Kiai, I am only going to mention one simple thing because it is the same amount of mistakes I mentioned above over and over again. For example, regarding emphasis 01:06:252 (1,2,3) - why is (2) getting such protagonism while (3) is so low? You properly made it 01:06:891 (1,2,3) - and on a lot of other spots, but you failed there :(
    i don't understand meaning of 'protagonism'. imo It is not emphasis by using long jump. By using low spacing after long spacing, it maybe gives another emphasis.
  16. 01:11:678 (1) - This is something you really want to avoid. Not only because it's extremely inconsistent with the mapset, but the fact that you are placing an SV change for only one slider in such an intense part ruins the momentum as a whole. If you are going to keep this, you should introduce it in other sections on the Kiai and not only there because it seems like it was a mistake.
    that reason is difference of tone. so i used SV changing and for revealing 3/4 slider, i used hook slider.
[]

I feel like you could work more on the mapset, or in the highest difficulty, at least. You have some cool patterns, visually speaking, but you fail when it comes to properly follow the music, highlighting what truly is important as well as what instrument to follow. You sure can make improvements here, I know you can... it will not be easy and it will probably take you some time, but trust me when I say you will thank yourself later for spending more time in the Editor.

As a personal advice, you should also work around streamshapes. Some just look kind of awkward, it would be nice if you could get some help with these as they might not be easy to make at the beginning.

Please, do reply to this mod properly. I will make sure to keep track of the map in case you need further assistance as well as giving other BNs the 'okay' to push this map forward again.

Best of lucks with further processing~
first of all, i commented my opinion as using by poor english skill. I don't know you can understand my word.
anyway..thanks for looking my poor diff..
Enon
Yuii 바보
HabiHolic
ㅊㅋ합니다!
Seijiro

That's not "cool" :roll:

As far as I can tell, that's just a random pseudo insult you could avoid (or at least explain why Yuii is being a stupid here).
This goes for Enon too <.<

Mind if I try explaining some things too?

Extra

1. 00:04:976 (1,2,3,4) - Here you lack what I call "contrast".
    Contrast is simply making something stand out more by using an opposite. In this case, you have a lot of 1/2 beats which completely cover up the nice 1/1 rhythm you have on drums.
    Here's a suggestion... but leaving 00:05:295 - this empty you create contrast with the other beats, so the player will focus more on those (and this is good since those are far more important beats in the song)
  2. 00:09:923 (1) - same concept here: 00:10:002 - this beat just makes everything the same, but 00:10:082 - should be emphasized more. Example
  3. 00:10:721 (1,1) - this spacing is really short. I mention this now because I know what's ahead: you keep changing the spacing for your 1/4 and 1/2 snaps a lot, which then becomes confusing (sometimes you have large 1/4 after sliders, while some other times you have really short 1/2 which are really similar to 1/4). Maybe try this? It's just to make the jump larger and not make it to be confused with a 1/4 snap later on.
  4. 00:19:657 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you ignore your own mapping style here, since you were mapping vocals just before (00:11:040 (1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1) - ) and the way you switch to the background instruments is really random.
    You should try to change instruments when your current instrument matches the rhythm of the other instrument.
    As it is now 00:19:497 - this one is on vocals and would need a big spacing as you did for 00:15:827 (1,2) - , while from 00:19:657 - you switch to drums.
    As you can see, the vocal starts its rhythm on the red tick while the drum starts on the white tick. This inconsistency is what makes this switch so bad imo, so you should still stick to vocals.
  5. I get the feeling that triplets like 00:22:449 - 00:23:726 - are coming a bit out of nowhere, since again vocals don't really help to follow that, but I guess we can consider it as a minor thing
  6. Take 00:25:242 (2,3) - for a moment, and compare the visual spacing of this one with 00:24:763 (3,1) - or with 00:23:806 (4,1) - . I'm obviously not asking for a perfect calculation of spacing between objects, but this makes it really awkward: you put more spacing between 1/4 and less spacing between 1/2. That's not cool (and doesn't make that much sense either).
    Unfortunately I can't make an example here, since you'd need to move a lot of stuff to keep a good flow, but I hope you get my point
  7. 00:26:359 (1,2,3,1) - I'm so sad... vocals in this song are like... Merilin Monroe acting in a film, they are really important and beautiful to follow, yet you decide to ignore them.
    I mean, this might be personal rhythm choice, but 00:26:997 (3,1) - should have a similar rhythm to 00:26:359 (1,2) - imo, since you hear how the vocals play, right?
  8. 00:27:635 (3,4,5,6,7) - same could be applied for these I suppose, although it is a bit different
  9. 00:33:699 (3,4) - this makes up for what I call "song expression".
    Idk if we hear the same, but 3 and 4 have really different pitches. In particular 4 has a higher pitch which would make me think that you should put more spacing, like this or something similar, idk. Structure would need some improvements too
  10. 00:33:699 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - btw, for this whole part you seem to ignore the song again, since you switched to drums or whatever instrument that is, while vocals are still strong and carry the main melody.
  11. 00:38:806 (1) - I honestly have no idea why you used such a slow SV out of nowhere. Isn't this beat identical to 00:38:167 (5,6) - ?
    I can understand there is a long vocal, but in that case why not a 1/1 slider?
  12. 00:43:593 (2,3,1,2,3) - again, you were following vocals until now and you suddenly decide not to anymore. That is a bad way to switch to background instruments, zzz. Just a suggestion, but you can do much more
  13. 00:54:604 (4,5,1) - again one of those triplets that sort of ruin the flow. Just 2 circles would help keep the energy from the kiai better , trust me
  14. in kiai time I don't have much I can point out in specific, but I can look more at structure and tell you that you need quite some work on it.
    What I mean is "why is each object of your patterns in the place you put them?"
    For example, take 01:03:699 (1,2,3,4) - , what is the meaning of this pattern? Does it follow a concept in specific I missed? Do you formed a sort of geometrical figure I can't see?
    It's a matter of using similar concepts for all your patterns, and in this case, it seems like you don't have references to other patterns.
    If you link me one pattern which is similar to this one we could understand each other better probably.
  15. 01:06:252 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - same happens here: these triangular jumps seem a bit random to me.
    Since both combos are a similar rhythm, shouldn't you use a more similar way to represent them and not just... rotating the whole thing and changing the jumps based on... idk on what?
  16. 01:11:359 (3,1,1,2) - I mentioned this identical thing before already: 01:11:359 (3,1) - and 01:11:997 (1,2) - should be using a similar pattern due to their similar rhythm in the song
  17. 01:16:465 (1,2,1,1,2,1) - so many NCs out of nowhere D:
  18. 01:21:572 (1,2,3,4) - talking about structure again: you could have used a concept you used before and re-worked it for this part, instead you just went ahead and used random jumps, convinced that the player will read them just because it is an Extra :/
    That's not how it works, you should give them a meaning and by meaning I mean you should take example from your other patterns and do similar concepts.
    Unfortunately I can't give you an example, since there are too many. It's up to you to decide the meaning here.
  19. 01:23:327 (4,5,6,1) - I testplayed this and it is really awkward: you should use just one circle instead. 01:23:327 (4,5) - 1/1 slider works better
  20. 01:26:199 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can agree that you have a downbeat on 3, but in gameplay I don't see the timeline, I can't tell where the downbeat is exactly. That's why this pattern doesn't look so great, because when I play it I just see a random curve and some random spacing increase.
    Your other stream parts where more constant, like 01:20:614 (2,3,4,5,6) - 01:12:635 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - (in this case you used a NC for example, which is cool) 00:58:274 (6,7,8,9,1) - and so on
  21. I find AR9.5 to be a bit too much of a spike in difficulty considering the map is just 5.4* and that the Insane is AR9.
    How about AR9.2/9.3 ? (I'd honestly keep it at 9, but oh well..)

As Yuii- said, I believe this mapset has still room for improvement, above all in the structure's depart.
I could bring up some more examples regarding structure, but in the end it is just a matter of asking yourself "why is this object here" and trying to reply to that. If you can reply to that your structure is probably good, although I believe you wouldn't be able to bring up that many reasons as to why 00:12:476 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:33:380 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - (and others) are like that.

Good luck and let me know if you need additional details of what I tried explaining.
Natsu
바보 mmm is more like silly, btw yui and enon are friends (i think) so isn't an insult

btw why kuro's diff got removed :(
Seijiro
oh, my bad then (or rather, #blameGoogleTranslate)
Left

and why u think it's to yuii... i'm friend with Cellina
pishifat
since there's a good amount of discussion going on, ill take this out of qualified for now. it would be good to think over sergio's mod and maybe reconsider some of what yuii talked about as well, especially the intensity difference thing at 00:31:784 -
Enon
well, 바보 was just like "baka" in japanese?

it could be a bad word though, it was just for show friendliness ;_;

if you feel bad i would apologize
Sonnyc
Enon 바보
Luel Roseline
야레야레
디퀼이라
Topic Starter
GugUCorn
@MrSergio : I fixed almost about your opinion.
@pishifat : I want to give kudosu to MrSergio.. :o

and here is changelog. I applied not only MrSergio's mod but also Yuii's mod.

-Changlog-
1. fix and add some note on first part ( 00:00:508 ~ 00:04:976)
2. make more spacing on 00:08:487 (1,2,3) it's about yuii's opinion
3. removed 1/4 slider and change to 1/2 slider :arrow: 00:09:763 (5,1)
4. changing of location of 00:11:040 (1)
5. changed pattern as fitting to vocal (00:19:018 ~ 00:21:891)
6. I can't remove triplets. but i fixed just little.. :? :arrow: 00:22:689 (1,2,3)
7. but i removed this triplets. :arrow: 00:23:487 (1,2,3,1)
8. changing of patttern (00:23:487 ~ 00:25:880, 00:26:678 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5), 00:34:338 ~ 00:36:093, 00:38:487 ~ 00:39:444, 00:43:593 ~ 00:44:391
9. moved this slider 00:34:018 (4)
10. removed triplets on 00:54:524
11. changing of pattern on 01:06:252 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4)
12. moved this slider 01:12:316 (2)
13. Ctrl+G 01:21:891 (2), it is my best..
14. change this slider 01:23:327 (4) to 1/2 slider
15. changing of pattern on 01:25:721 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1)

and about NC on 01:16:465 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1), because of SV changing, I added NC. if i group this part like 1,2,3 and 1,2,3, is it make confuse? :?
HabiHolic
일단 언랭된김에... 저도 하나 엑스트라에서 문제를 하나 집어드리자면

01:11:678 (1) - 이거는 제가 무슨 의도이신지는 모르겠지만. 앞쪽에는 1/2 슬라이더로 동일화시키셨는데 유독 이곳에만 변속을 넣으시고 4/3 박자로 맞추셨는지 약간 의문점이 드는 부분이었습니다. 저는 통일시키는걸 권장드릴게요. 그렇게 큰 문제는 아니지만 BN 들이나 QAT 분들이 이 문제에 대해 지적한다면 고치셔야 될지도 모르겠습니다.
Topic Starter
GugUCorn

HabiHolic wrote:

일단 언랭된김에... 저도 하나 엑스트라에서 문제를 하나 집어드리자면

01:11:678 (1) - 이거는 제가 무슨 의도이신지는 모르겠지만. 앞쪽에는 1/2 슬라이더로 동일화시키셨는데 유독 이곳에만 변속을 넣으시고 4/3 박자로 맞추셨는지 약간 의문점이 드는 부분이었습니다. 저는 통일시키는걸 권장드릴게요. 그렇게 큰 문제는 아니지만 BN 들이나 QAT 분들이 이 문제에 대해 지적한다면 고치셔야 될지도 모르겠습니다.
그정도는 괜찮다고 생각합니다. 참고로 Mrsergio님이 하신말에서 01:11:359 (3,1) - and 01:11:997 (1,2) - should be using a similar pattern due to their similar rhythm in the song에서 비슷한 패턴을 유지하라고 해서 2번 슬라이드를 아래쪽이 아닌 변속된 슬라이더 왼쪽에 뒀습니다. 변속은 그 다음 걸 강조 시키려고 쓴거고요. BN지적이 오면 고치겠습니다. 8-)
Venix
Hey~
I think I can help with polishing this map a bit more.

[General]
  1. I think current timing is totally off. I prefer use -114 offset, because it sounds too better. Don't forget about resnapping objects after this change.
[Extra]
  1. As first I think you can avoid some HP bar overlaps, which are very noticable in game, like 00:45:667 (7,8,1) - this. I know, at testplay it's small overlap, but some skins using larger hp bar and it looks weird on these ones.
  2. Don't you think 00:03:699 (1,2) - this is a bit overmapped? You are used similar spacing 00:04:976 (1,2) - here, when it's reasonable, because rythm is much stronger and it emphasise it well, but 00:04:034 (2) - on this circle rythm is more light and it doesn't look very well. You should decrease it a bit here.
  3. 00:07:226 (5) - You should put NC here, because you putted it on every other beat like this.
  4. 00:10:337 (4,1) - Flow is a bit harsh here. You can make it more smoother by rotating 00:10:417 (1) - this slider by ~-40°. It should works better.
  5. 00:13:609 (5,1) - This is overspaced, rythm is very strong, but not like this.
  6. 00:24:779 (4,2) - This composition looks weird, because these slider shapes are not perfectly blanketed. You should fix it.
  7. 00:25:258 (2,3,4) - Usage of consisent spacing here looks very weird, because rythms are totally another. You should increase it between 00:25:737 (3,4) - these objects, because rythm here is kinda stronger.
  8. 00:31:481 (8,3) - I think these sliders are both too close to use overlap like this, because it doesn't look very well. I think you can try it. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7415941
Ok, that's all! I hope it can helps.
Topic Starter
GugUCorn

Venix wrote:

Hey~
I think I can help with polishing this map a bit more.

[General]
  1. I think current timing is totally off. I prefer use -114 offset, because it sounds too better. Don't forget about resnapping objects after this change. ok, fixed
[Extra]
  1. As first I think you can avoid some HP bar overlaps, which are very noticable in game, like 00:45:667 (7,8,1) - this. I know, at testplay it's small overlap, but some skins using larger hp bar and it looks weird on these ones. About this, first of all, I focused to player by using default skin. According to this Screenshot, Maybe it hasn't no big problem. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7417001 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7417005
  2. Don't you think 00:03:699 (1,2) - this is a bit overmapped? You are used similar spacing 00:04:976 (1,2) - here, when it's reasonable, because rythm is much stronger and it emphasise it well, but 00:04:034 (2) - on this circle rythm is more light and it doesn't look very well. You should decrease it a bit here. i don't think it's overmapping. it's just not only no big jump but also i don't use triplet pattern. if i use triplets, it'll be overmapped :P
  3. 00:07:226 (5) - You should put NC here, because you putted it on every other beat like this. that's just adding NC on spacing change..but that's not bad, fixed
  4. 00:10:337 (4,1) - Flow is a bit harsh here. You can make it more smoother by rotating 00:10:417 (1) - this slider by ~-40°. It should works better. fixed
  5. 00:13:609 (5,1) - This is overspaced, rythm is very strong, but not like this. nope
  6. 00:24:779 (4,2) - This composition looks weird, because these slider shapes are not perfectly blanketed. You should fix it. already good..anyway..fixed
  7. 00:25:258 (2,3,4) - Usage of consisent spacing here looks very weird, because rythms are totally another. You should increase it between 00:25:737 (3,4) - these objects, because rythm here is kinda stronger. no, not weird. In 00:24:779 (4), that's part of strong rhythm. however, In 00:25:258 (2,3,4), that's not strong rhythm.
  8. 00:31:481 (8,3) - I think these sliders are both too close to use overlap like this, because it doesn't look very well. I think you can try it. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7415941 fixed[
Ok, that's all! I hope it can helps.
thx
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.