Greetings, even yet and once more!first of all, i commented my opinion as using by poor english skill. I don't know you can understand my word.
You know, I was looking through the map and I must admit, you have a very interesting mapping style. I do actually like some of the flows you managed to create here and there, it was really solid. Although there are some things I will like to discuss with you, if you do not mind. These are very specific things that I believe are worth fixing in the highest difficulty.
- 00:04:976 (1,2,3,4) - To begin with, I don't think these share the same intensity musically speaking, yet you are mapping them like if they were. There it also seems to be a rhythm mistake with the way notes are being considered as 'clickable', for instance 00:05:774 - this isn't being clickable while it's a very noticeable sound and 00:05:295 - is a circle as of right now. This is absolutely weird because this rhythm isn't following what it really should. http://i.imgur.com/rJzMHQV.jpg something like this would work much better because you have two guitar sounds (first one from 00:05:135 - to 00:05:295 - ; the second one from 00:05:455 - to 00:05:614 - ) and then three drum hits at 00:05:774 - , 00:05:933 - and 00:06:093 - .
oh, rhythm you said is not bad. But In my case, Initially, it was appropriate to make it seem like this. and there are two kick sound on 00:05:135, 00:05:455. I probably expressed it by using 1/2 slider. and for emphasizing drum snap sound, I used jump pattern by using circle notes like 00:05:933 (5,6,1). suggested your opinion's rhythm is good but imo my rhythm is not bad maybe
- 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - Spacing these out would be way easier to hit than your current pattern. Players have to speed up on 00:08:167 (1,2,3,4,1) - and then decrease their spead on 00:08:487 (1,2,3) - even though the music actually is getting more intense. For example, http://i.imgur.com/9FUZZJv.jpg could work a bit better without creating any awkward angles from (3) to 00:08:965 (1) - . This way you are keeping the spacing in a more balanced way.
certainly..not bad. I was little hard to mapping this part..
- 00:12:795 (2,3) - I am really not getting what these are following exactly. 00:12:955 - that is being mapped as the slidertail, yet it's being hitsounded with a finish, that means you want to emphasise the hit. Not only that, but vocals also seem not to match with your current rhythm. I believe Ctrl+G'ing these objects would actually improve a lot in terms of rhythm. Same would apply to 00:15:348 (2,3) - , by the way; vocals start on 00:15:508 - and not before + you also have the finish hitsound in there! disagreed, first of all, 00:12:795 (2) is straight from 00:12:476 (1) to (2). just no reason. just i want to use that pattern. and reason about using finish is expressed by using drum hit-hat sound.
- 00:17:582 (6) - This slider stands out in the map way too much, its shape is something that it only is seen once in the entire difficulty, something more 'seen' (or, "generic") would have fit way more.
that's just my mapping style..
- 00:19:018 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - The patterning here is interesting visually speaking, but it fails its job at following the music properly. Not to mention the fact that you are randomly swapping from vocal mapping to drum mapping, which I am leaving aside. The major issue here is how you grouped this pattern into a group of 3 objects each... why? There is no real reason for you to do such pattern change in the map because the music simply does not support it at all. Also, let me mention that the music doesn't get any intense. Snapping these groups isn't an easy task, you have to do slight movements on each and then accelerate and decrease the speed again from pattern to pattern, it's hard to comprehend how it truly works without a lot of mapping experience. Let me suggest you a different rhythm that feels like the music is being different but it's not so reliable on clickable objects.
maybe you can heard piano sound. I mapped this part by piano sound. it is following not vocal but music. and I said this word on above, and i used my mapping style by grouping.
- 00:23:088 (2) - I cannot hear anything, unfortunately. This is definitely overmapped. maybe i followed vocal sound.
- 00:21:572 (1,2) - A slider would fit vocals the most. Are you following the guitar, right? If anything, I would increase the spacing a little bit more, you are underemphasising it a bit if that's the case. yes, i followed the guitar. This part is start of next vocal and imo it doesnt't need to add more spacing.
- 00:26:997 (3,1) - and 00:27:955 (4,5) - after patterns like 00:24:763 (3,1) - and 00:26:359 (1,2) - it's most likely for players to believe this is an actual 3/4 pattern rathen than a 1/2 jump. Leaving the visual aspect aside, musically speaking, you are not giving a proper emphasis to the notes that should be truly emphasised. Why is 00:26:997 (3,1) - getting less spacing than 00:27:316 (1,2) - ? The same applies to 00:27:955 (4,5,6) - ; but in this case, the vocals reach its peak, at 00:28:274 - so spacing-wise there seems to be a mistake.
About 00:24:763 (3) , It lead to not completed moving but stopped on middle moving. and i lead distinction from 3/4 slider and 1/2 slider. And about 00:26:997 (3,3) , that have big tone. so I used jump pattern.
- 00:29:231 (1,3,4,5) - Could have made a blanket pattern here. Seems like you ran out of space or something, though, because the amount of spacing given to 00:29:550 (2,3) - is not enough compared to everything else. there is jump pattern next. so it doesn't need to give more spacing. well..anyway, if i give blanket pattern to it, it doesn't have difference because of difference of distance is just 0.3x(1.08x ->1.35x).
- 00:31:784 - to 00:39:125 - Now this is the part where things start getting a little bit out of hands. This is supposed to be the calmest section in the entire song, yet it doesn't look as calm as people may think. It is equally spaced as everything else on the map, yet both vocals and instruments are pretty low here. You will most likely want to focus on a more structured-type of section where the spacing gets considerably lower as well as the amount of objects for the sake of the song. A lower slider velocity can help a lot too. You have patterns such as 00:33:380 (1,2,3,4) - which are actually cool, with a relatively low spacing and a clear rhythm, but that's just it... everything else is as intense as the rest of the map. Try following the vocals only here, with a slower SV and more space-focused.
I tried to make calm down this part by using long slider. but In extra diff, I can't calm down this part anymore. just i'm used long slider and simple pattern.
- 00:36:252 (1,2,3) - Also, please, don't spam finish hitsounds on such a section, it is quite of annoying for the players. no, it really need. as you know, there are not only cymbals sound but also i made it like drum cover by using hitsound.
- 00:43:274 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Once again, the patterning isn't appropriate for the music. 00:43:593 (2) - is losing too much emphasis while it seems 00:43:912 (1) - is super important, when it actually is not. Mind trying a rhythm like http://i.imgur.com/1q7LTxy.jpg for example? I almost mapped by drum sound of music. and it's just my mapping style
- 00:49:258 - Volume is too loud, I would decrease it to make it sound like 00:09:444 - . there are snap sound on music. 00:09:444 is use of tom.
- 00:52:050 - Please, do remove the finish from the tail, it is too spammy. same. there are cymbals sound
- As for the Kiai, I am only going to mention one simple thing because it is the same amount of mistakes I mentioned above over and over again. For example, regarding emphasis 01:06:252 (1,2,3) - why is (2) getting such protagonism while (3) is so low? You properly made it 01:06:891 (1,2,3) - and on a lot of other spots, but you failed there
i don't understand meaning of 'protagonism'. imo It is not emphasis by using long jump. By using low spacing after long spacing, it maybe gives another emphasis.
- 01:11:678 (1) - This is something you really want to avoid. Not only because it's extremely inconsistent with the mapset, but the fact that you are placing an SV change for only one slider in such an intense part ruins the momentum as a whole. If you are going to keep this, you should introduce it in other sections on the Kiai and not only there because it seems like it was a mistake.
that reason is difference of tone. so i used SV changing and for revealing 3/4 slider, i used hook slider.
I feel like you could work more on the mapset, or in the highest difficulty, at least. You have some cool patterns, visually speaking, but you fail when it comes to properly follow the music, highlighting what truly is important as well as what instrument to follow. You sure can make improvements here, I know you can... it will not be easy and it will probably take you some time, but trust me when I say you will thank yourself later for spending more time in the Editor.
As a personal advice, you should also work around streamshapes. Some just look kind of awkward, it would be nice if you could get some help with these as they might not be easy to make at the beginning.
Please, do reply to this mod properly. I will make sure to keep track of the map in case you need further assistance as well as giving other BNs the 'okay' to push this map forward again.
Best of lucks with further processing~
일단 언랭된김에... 저도 하나 엑스트라에서 문제를 하나 집어드리자면그정도는 괜찮다고 생각합니다. 참고로 Mrsergio님이 하신말에서 01:11:359 (3,1) - and 01:11:997 (1,2) - should be using a similar pattern due to their similar rhythm in the song에서 비슷한 패턴을 유지하라고 해서 2번 슬라이드를 아래쪽이 아닌 변속된 슬라이더 왼쪽에 뒀습니다. 변속은 그 다음 걸 강조 시키려고 쓴거고요. BN지적이 오면 고치겠습니다.
01:11:678 (1) - 이거는 제가 무슨 의도이신지는 모르겠지만. 앞쪽에는 1/2 슬라이더로 동일화시키셨는데 유독 이곳에만 변속을 넣으시고 4/3 박자로 맞추셨는지 약간 의문점이 드는 부분이었습니다. 저는 통일시키는걸 권장드릴게요. 그렇게 큰 문제는 아니지만 BN 들이나 QAT 분들이 이 문제에 대해 지적한다면 고치셔야 될지도 모르겠습니다.
I think I can help with polishing this map a bit more.
- I think current timing is totally off. I prefer use -114 offset, because it sounds too better. Don't forget about resnapping objects after this change. ok, fixed
- As first I think you can avoid some HP bar overlaps, which are very noticable in game, like 00:45:667 (7,8,1) - this. I know, at testplay it's small overlap, but some skins using larger hp bar and it looks weird on these ones. About this, first of all, I focused to player by using default skin. According to this Screenshot, Maybe it hasn't no big problem. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7417001 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7417005
- Don't you think 00:03:699 (1,2) - this is a bit overmapped? You are used similar spacing 00:04:976 (1,2) - here, when it's reasonable, because rythm is much stronger and it emphasise it well, but 00:04:034 (2) - on this circle rythm is more light and it doesn't look very well. You should decrease it a bit here. i don't think it's overmapping. it's just not only no big jump but also i don't use triplet pattern. if i use triplets, it'll be overmapped
- 00:07:226 (5) - You should put NC here, because you putted it on every other beat like this. that's just adding NC on spacing change..but that's not bad, fixed
- 00:10:337 (4,1) - Flow is a bit harsh here. You can make it more smoother by rotating 00:10:417 (1) - this slider by ~-40°. It should works better. fixed
- 00:13:609 (5,1) - This is overspaced, rythm is very strong, but not like this. nope
- 00:24:779 (4,2) - This composition looks weird, because these slider shapes are not perfectly blanketed. You should fix it. already good..anyway..fixed
- 00:25:258 (2,3,4) - Usage of consisent spacing here looks very weird, because rythms are totally another. You should increase it between 00:25:737 (3,4) - these objects, because rythm here is kinda stronger. no, not weird. In 00:24:779 (4), that's part of strong rhythm. however, In 00:25:258 (2,3,4), that's not strong rhythm.
- 00:31:481 (8,3) - I think these sliders are both too close to use overlap like this, because it doesn't look very well. I think you can try it. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7415941 fixed[
Ok, that's all! I hope it can helps.