forum

Ryu* - Sakura Sunrise

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 7:35:19 PM

Artist: Ryu
Title: Sakura Sunrise
Source: Dance Dance Revolution
Tags: Frank7654321 totallyMINA Anto DDR
BPM: 181
Filesize: 2930kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Anto's Easy (2.62 stars, 100 notes)
  2. Frank's sunrise (Taiko) (4.83 stars, 573 notes)
  3. Hard (4.96 stars, 235 notes)
  4. Insane (4.88 stars, 370 notes)
  5. Mina's Insane (4.88 stars, 356 notes)
  6. Normal (4.3 stars, 160 notes)
Download: Ryu - Sakura Sunrise
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hentai
star ~ :O
Garven
With the support of Hentai, I think this mapset is guaranteed to be a winner.
Cecilia
Star!!!
totallyMINA
o.o....don't be too mean...haha!

Download: Ryu - Sakura Sunrise (ouranhshc) [Mina's Insane].osu
totallyMINA
custom sounds

Download: sounds.zip
totallyMINA
Updated with custom sounds. =)

Download: Ryu - Sakura Sunrise (ouranhshc) [Mina's Insane].osu
Flute
star~
subarasikibuta
star~
ryanenter2
Ryu !! :)
Kecco
Great song! Well done >w<
Niko

gto461013
o.o
Zlew
All DDR Songs are awesome, aren't they?
loli_milk
star~ :)
Bittersweet
already good enough to deserve a star~
Semi_Semi
lol

nice map

my pending

viewtopic.php?t=48053
Anto
jnkinsu
nice map!
star~
Mitchrev21
YAY!! almost done but this is what i got

Download: Ryu - Sakura Sunrise (ouranhshc) [Mitchrev21's Dawn (Taiko)].osu
Mitchrev21
Finished it during an English assignment because you're just that special :3

Download: Ryu - Sakura Sunrise (ouranhshc) [Mitchrev21's Dawn (Taiko)].osu
Hikato
[General]

Guest names into tags on all diffs.

[Anto's Easy]

00:18:601 (6) - New combo
00:20:258 (1) - remove new combo
01:01:363 (4) - New combo
01:03:518 (2,3) - Spacing
01:10:313 (5) - New combo
01:20:921 (4) - New combo
01:21:584 (1) - Remove new combo
01:23:573 (3) - New combo

[Normal]

<3

[Hard]

00:49:595 (1,2,3) - This is weird. The previous pattern would be better switched with this if you listen to the music.

[Insane]

01:14:623 (6,7,8) - Spacing
It seems you change spacing alot in this?

[Mina's Insane]

I really don't like the finish spam (especially when you made it louder and more noticable.)
00:36:667 (1,2,3,4) - Something about the (3,4) doesn't look right here.
01:21:253 (2,3) - Spacing.

[Mitchrev21's Dawn]

00:19:512 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I really don't like these.
01:16:529 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Same here.
I don't think they fit the song.

Cool maps. star~
yeahyeahyeahhh
this one too
Gcode
I will star this because it is very good.

Why is the Hard above both insanes in difficulty?

Checked all in editor i found nothing wrong. Good map.
AdRon Zh3Ro
OK!

Hard:

1:06:833 (5,6,1) This is hard to see, since the (6) beat is stacked, and his approach circle isn't too clear. Move it to the begining of the (1) slider. Like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/75040

Mina's Insane:

Seriously, the current hitsound makes no sense, and it's awful. Perhaps, try to introduce the same hitsounds as the Hard.

Also, put Rarely stack. This will avoid 41:474(1,2,3,4,5,6,7) this to stack improperly and some other parts.

Insane:

The 3rd colour does not seem apropiate... Try to introduce another one instead of this.

Last note: perhaps in the midle or x:368 y:192.

Have fun...
Ekaru
Hard:

00:07:993 (1) - This is too high.

:D
NotShinta
Halfway through this mod, I realised I was modding the wrong map; derp. Ignore if this you like, but I thought it was worth finishing off the mod, and shall also mod the map you actually wanted me to mod.

Hard:
What is the reason for the tick clap hitsounds (i.e. 00:44:871 - 00:52:081)? I can't hear anything they correspond to, and the same section isn't on Normal. The other section that does this works fine, well done.
01:03:518 (1,2) - I'd raise this up a few grids; it makes this in correspondance to the previous slightly easier to read, imo.

Mina's Insane
00:32:689 (4) - This should be 1/4 later. +fixedspacing obviously

Insane:
Please make combo colours in this difficulty consistent with the other difficulties. Especially since pure black should not be used as a combo colour.
00:10:976 (1) - I'm not a fan of this spacing.
00:14:540 (5) - This is overmapped and doesn't fit at that point.
01:03:518 (1,2) - I personally think these are more effective flipped, but meh. +copypaste

Normal:
Good stuff here.

Anto's Easy
Tick rate 0.5 :(
Could do with more hitsounds, but otherwise quite nice.

Cool.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

AdRon Zh3Ro wrote:

OK!

Hard:

1:06:833 (5,6,1) This is hard to see, since the (6) beat is stacked, and his approach circle isn't too clear. Move it to the begining of the (1) slider. Like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/75040 fixed

Mina's Insane:

Seriously, the current hitsound makes no sense, and it's awful. Perhaps, try to introduce the same hitsounds as the Hard.

Also, put Rarely stack. This will avoid 41:474(1,2,3,4,5,6,7) this to stack improperly and some other parts. fixed

Insane:

The 3rd colour does not seem apropiate... Try to introduce another one instead of this.nope

Last note: perhaps in the midle or x:368 y:192.done

Have fun...

Ekaru wrote:

Hard:

00:07:993 (1) - This is too high.fixed

NotShinta wrote:

Halfway through this mod, I realised I was modding the wrong map; derp. Ignore if this you like, but I thought it was worth finishing off the mod, and shall also mod the map you actually wanted me to mod.

Hard:
What is the reason for the tick clap hitsounds (i.e. 00:44:871 - 00:52:081)? I can't hear anything they correspond to, and the same section isn't on Normal. The other section that does this works fine, well done.i can hear the claps, umm, there isn't a way to put those some claps on normal in this space because there are no ticks or notes that can be hitsounded that land where the claps are. I can SB hitsounds if you want me to
01:03:518 (1,2) - I'd raise this up a few grids; it makes this in correspondance to the previous slightly easier to read, imo.nope

Mina's Insane
00:32:689 (4) - This should be 1/4 later. +fixedspacing obviouslyummm, *scratches head*

Insane:
Please make combo colours in this difficulty consistent with the other difficulties. Especially since pure black should not be used as a combo colour.i'm keeping the black, unless you prefer yellow >w<
00:10:976 (1) - I'm not a fan of this spacing.not changing
00:14:540 (5) - This is overmapped and doesn't fit at that point.not changing and 1 hitcircle doesn't make something overmapped
01:03:518 (1,2) - I personally think these are more effective flipped, but meh. +copypastenope

Normal:
Good stuff here.

Anto's Easy
Tick rate 0.5 :(
Could do with more hitsounds, but otherwise quite nice.

Cool.
HackSMW
star d:
AdRon Zh3Ro

Garven wrote:

What?
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

AdRon Zh3Ro wrote:

Garven wrote:

What?
What?
yeahyeahyeahhh
General:
- Source: i have no fucking idea why you changed it back. You know what it sound be

Insane:
The claps on the sliderticks sound HORRIBLE, and you should get rid of them, they really sound like garbage.

Hard:
The claps on the sliderticks sound HORRIBLE, and you should get rid of them, they really sound like garbage.
- 00:36:336 (2) - Spacing? Don't feel this is an appropriate jump, nothing in the song suggest it.

Mina:
These hitsounds are horrible.............................. but the diff is okay.

Normal:
- 01:10:645 (1) - Clap on beginning of slider, intentional? If not remove

Anto's Easy:
Add some hitsounds?

SPOILER
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

General:
- Source: i have no fucking idea why you changed it back. You know what it sound be what are you talking about

Insane:
The claps on the sliderticks sound HORRIBLE, and you should get rid of them, they really sound like garbage. nope

Hard:
The claps on the sliderticks sound HORRIBLE, and you should get rid of them, they really sound like garbage. nope
- 00:36:336 (2) - Spacing? Don't feel this is an appropriate jump, nothing in the song suggest it. nope

Mina:
These hitsounds are horrible.............................. but the diff is okay.

Normal:
- 01:10:645 (1) - Clap on beginning of slider, intentional? If not remove fixed

Anto's Easy:
Add some hitsounds?

SPOILER
swish
Krisom
Hello Hello

General-
· While I do not tyhink the clap-ticks are completely shit, I do advise you to make their volume a tad softer, it's a bit confusing now.
· Aren't you like, lacking "DDR" in tags?

Hard-
I'm guessing this is not supposed to have more star rating than Insane. Have you tried tweaking with the difficulty settings to avoid this?
00:36:170 (1,2) - Spacing is a bit too wide or is it me?

Mina's-
00:30:369 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - I'm quite sure you can place these (1,2,3) on a more intresting formation.
00:43:297 (4,5,6,7,8) - I personaly think it'd be nicer to play this if (7,8) were the circles and (4,5,6) was a slider. You do this pattern a lot after this one, so play with this one and the others so that the sliders/circles are not always marking the same rhythms.
01:21:087 (1,2,3) - Spacing. Why is (3) there?
The usage of the finish hitsound on this diff, specially the custom one, is very confusing, maybe it's the custom hs and not the usage? I'm not sure, play with it a bit please.

Insane-
All cool

Normal-
Diff is great, I just feel the gap between this and Anto's is a bit high. Maybe you could tune this a bit down? Not on the settings, but make some rhythms more simplified, like those (1/1,1/2) parts sliders instead of circles.
00:03:684 (3) - /nazi/ Should be nudged a tiiiny bit down (one grid maybe?)

Anto's-
Pretty sliders. You're lacking hitsounds though, specially in the intro. Play more with the claps.
00:32:192 (1) - Move somewhere else? Appearing in the center while the spinner is there might be confusing for newbies.
Sliders feel empty and liveless, make the slidertick at least 1 please.

Taiko-
You have some volume changes here and there, make sure they are all intentional
00:54:568 (1) - Volume change here sounds bad

Seems good to me, spread is eh-ish but Hard is not that really Hard, so I guess it's ok.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Krisom wrote:

Hello Hello

General-
· While I do not tyhink the clap-ticks are completely shit, I do advise you to make their volume a tad softer, it's a bit confusing now.nope
· Aren't you like, lacking "DDR" in tags? okay

Hard-
I'm guessing this is not supposed to have more star rating than Insane. Have you tried tweaking with the difficulty settings to avoid this?yes, and the settings are staying where they are
00:36:170 (1,2) - Spacing is a bit too wide or is it me? fixed

Mina's-
00:30:369 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - I'm quite sure you can place these (1,2,3) on a more intresting formation.
00:43:297 (4,5,6,7,8) - I personaly think it'd be nicer to play this if (7,8) were the circles and (4,5,6) was a slider. You do this pattern a lot after this one, so play with this one and the others so that the sliders/circles are not always marking the same rhythms.
01:21:087 (1,2,3) - Spacing. Why is (3) there?fixed
The usage of the finish hitsound on this diff, specially the custom one, is very confusing, maybe it's the custom hs and not the usage? I'm not sure, play with it a bit please.

Insane-
All cool

Normal-
Diff is great, I just feel the gap between this and Anto's is a bit high. Maybe you could tune this a bit down? Not on the settings, but make some rhythms more simplified, like those (1/1,1/2) parts sliders instead of circles.nope
00:03:684 (3) - /nazi/ Should be nudged a tiiiny bit down (one grid maybe?)is confused

Anto's-
Pretty sliders. You're lacking hitsounds though, specially in the intro. Play more with the claps.added claps
00:32:192 (1) - Move somewhere else? Appearing in the center while the spinner is there might be confusing for newbies.its fine the way it is now
Sliders feel empty and liveless, make the slidertick at least 1 please.

Taiko-
You have some volume changes here and there, make sure they are all intentional
00:54:568 (1) - Volume change here sounds bad fixed

Seems good to me, spread is eh-ish but Hard is not that really Hard, so I guess it's ok.
Garven

ouranhshc wrote:

AdRon Zh3Ro wrote:

What?
What?

Garven wrote:

PSPDS Eddie
8-)
Frank7654321
vitamin C_old
star! for frank's taiko diff!!!
show more