forum

Getty vs. DJ DiA - Fox4-Raize-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kaifin
Normal comboing fixed I think, I'll pm some people and make sure its good to go

missing hitsound fixed in all non gd diffs, i'll fix it in the gds when they submit updates!

also, I've decided i like the hitsounds on the slider ends in the slow part, gives it more texture and is more satisfying to listen to imo'

@irre imo colours are fine as they are right now, there are some minor tweaks in my diff but nothing major and i don't think it helps with readability especially with the level of variance in SV

however bonzi if you wanna do it go right ahead!
Topic Starter
Kaifin
talked with bonzi, we decided against the hax after looking at how it looked

xilver fixed all, i updated all diffs

round 2!
Stjpa
Round 2? Smth smth BN rules :thinking:
Topic Starter
Kaifin
maybe if BNs like you actually modded my maps or gave input instead of just memeing in my thread, the ranking process would be less hellish

:thinking:
Spaghetti

Kaifin wrote:

maybe if BNs like you actually modded my maps or gave input instead of just memeing in my thread, the ranking process would be less hellish

Completely agree. You earned your position, so show some maturity for the sake of the mapper and for the sake of the image of the BNG.

edit: Also, where in the BN rules does it say that he cannot move on now? Only rule regarding DQ's is this one and I do not see what relevance it holds as there hasn't been an icon placed yet and Priti hasn't testified against the map after Kaifin's reply/fixings:

BN Rules wrote:

If the community member(s) requesting disqualification cannot reach an agreement with the mapper and you placed the last bubble or heart on a map, you cannot rebubble or requalify it. For osu!taiko, osu!catch, osu!mania, and hybrid sets, you may break these conditions once per map due to the low number of nominators.
captin1
i haven't even kept up my general skill level and i was able to play the 1/3's just fine, no reason to change them
Avena

Kaifin wrote:

Maybe if you would show a decent amount of respect to people who are trying to help you improve your map and create enjoyable content for the game, the ranking process would be less hellish.
Anyways, you can keep going with this, I only tried to prove a point to the community and I have succeeded.
Topic Starter
Kaifin
great! thank you very much for catching the unrankable issues it's much appreciated

let's it again with feeling this time!
VINXIS
priti nice imo

Tbh wot point were u even trying to make tho 🤔
Ascendance
Wait, kaifin did show respect though lmao, he only showed disrespect towards stjpa who admittedly isnt doing something to help improve the map so im not sure where that comes from xdd
Stjpa
Kaifin is calling me out for just memeing around even though I was just reminding him that the BNs who previously nominated this set aren't allowed to nominate it until Priti gave a statement, which he did now. Did I harm anyone? No. But it seems like I'm a memer and extremely unmuture for no actual reason. Especially since I can see a lot of other meme posts in the previous pages.

Starting a drama seems to be really easy though.
VINXIS
he meant tht hes irritated tht a bn is jus coming here to state a rule about the ranking system (which states the same bns cant help it push forward) and not actually helping push the map itself by modding+bubbling Lol (especially considering the kind of rule that was mentioned)

obv itd b bettr for him 2 say "hey can u help push it forward then Lol Thank" but he saw it as a dick move from u and i can easily see it being a dick move 2 so lolz
Stjpa
Wasn't meant to be a dick move obviously, sorry if it looked like one lol.

Just thought he didn't know the rule as he seems to be new in the mapping community, and that's it.
Voxnola
Yumekui Merry is a good anime :)
Topic Starter
Kaifin
i love anime
Avena
A BN isn't obligated to help you in any way though, if he wants to just drop by and comment, he can.
You need to understand that no one HAS to mod your map and give feedback, you shouldn't feel entitled to getting feedback from people because if they will want to, they will mod.
Topic Starter
Kaifin

Priti wrote:

A BN isn't obligated to help you in any way though, if he wants to just drop by and comment, he can.
You need to understand that no one HAS to mod your map and give feedback, you shouldn't feel entitled to getting feedback from people because if they will want to, they will mod.
thank you for your feedback! i will use it in the future on the rest of my maps!
Spagett

Priti wrote:

Uh....

Osu Wiki Page on Beatmap Nominators wrote:

Members of the Beatmap Nomination Group are responsible primarily for modding the pending beatmaps into the ranking cycle. BN are the people to go to for any modding or advice requests about anything mapping or modding related. (Source)
It's kind of their job to at least give feedback. If nobody had to work, why would people work? You're making BN groups sound like fucking communism.
Topic Starter
Kaifin
both sides of argument: drop it, it's resolved

my map thread is not the place to debate these things

lets move on! :)
Topic Starter
Kaifin
changelog:

kamal cs up, various offscreen's fixed

xilver 1/3 unfucked at ending

hoping we're good to go!
Spaghetti
Re-nominated! We should be good now.
Stjpa
Looked at the diffs, the things I wanna change are too minimalistic and not even noticable at all so just leave a message when you are ready.
Stjpa
Checked if nothings off-screen in Vinxis diff, everything is good~
Topic Starter
Kaifin
thank you to everyone who has helped along the way with the map, i hope this time we pull through for rank!
kbd
ranked hype. best of 2016, although I am heavily biased. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Karen
o i forgot to qualify this
-Yuzo-
awesome map :) 8-) :P
C00L
shoudnt the small sv in the last diff be specified somewhere in the description?

Ranking Criteria wrote:

If non-standard slider velocity multipliers are used, they must be announced in the beatmap description during the modding process.
Topic Starter
Kaifin
added to descrip
C00L
nic nic
Stoof
we ranked
Topic Starter
Kaifin
thank you everyone for the support and favourites! my first ranked set
Kawashiro
Congratz :)