Hey there, M4M from my queue as we agreed
[*]Marshal : 9.3 Sure why not. If I see difficulty in readability on some parts tho I will change back.
- 00:12:747 (2) - NC here because of the SV change and remove it here 00:13:092 (1) - to not make it spammy Sorry keeping it this way for the sake of consistency in combo changes.
- 00:13:781 (1,2,3,1) - Distance here is kinda large, on its own I think it could be fine but you did 00:17:230 (5,6) - this after while it's a bit stronger and has vocal support, i'd suggest reducing the distance of the first one a bit Applied.
- 00:26:023 (1) - Remove NC here and NC 00:26:195 (3) - here instead to make it consistent with the rest of the map because from this point you NC'd on each downbeat Fair enough.
- 00:33:954 (2,3,4) - No hitsounds here? D: Also, i'd personally give this more spacing and a sharper angle because 1/2 snares Applied acute angles, will see about hitsound.
- 00:39:557 - Missing a beat here, add a note to simulate a triple Truth.
- 00:44:126 (3,4) - Distance feels really large here, it feels like the song is going down, halving the spacing would make it better imo Fixed around
- 00:51:368 (2,1,1,2,1) - Turn these into 1/4 sliders because there are sounds on the blue ticks Sorry, not changing this section as I'm fairly happy with it ^^
- 00:53:005 - Missing a sound here again See above.
- 00:58:954 (4) - Shorten this by 1/4 and add a note because there's a sound on the three ticks Feel like the slider shape does the sound enough justice.
- 01:01:540 (1) - Stack this properly on top of 01:01:626 (2) - Yep thanks.
- 01:05:936 (1,2,1) - These are wrongly snap unless i'm mistaken, it's not 1/3 it really feels like 1/4 do this instead, also i'd NC 01:06:195 (2) - this one too to make the polarity change more comfortable to read Didn't change snap, changed NC tho.
- 01:18:264 (1) - Instead of putting a 1/1 slider, i'd use 2 circles with a 1/1 gap between them to the second one emphasizes the stop better Leaving it as it plays pretty well and priotitizes the vocal sound rather than the full stop with then comes shortly after.
- 01:59:126 (2,3) - Eh there's no beat whatsoever remove both of these
- 02:11:195 (2) - The stream here is fine as it is but i feel like you could gradually increase the spacing, especially 02:12:401 (1) - here, i feel like this could use some more movement
- 02:16:454 (1) - You should spread this one just a tiny bit to make it different from 02:18:264 (2,3) - because it's a different gap. Also NC here 02:16:540 (2) - instead Spread not applied, but NC applied!
- 03:03:781 (3) - You're missing sounds here, i'd suggest using two 1/4 sliders because there are sounds on the blue ticks Sorry, same section, not changing ^^
- 03:04:730 - Missing a sound here again, add a note also there's a 1/8 beat between 03:04:557 (6) - and 03:04:643 (7) - but it's fine to undermap, just wanted to say it Same as above.
Be careful to map every single beats in the song when you map an extra
Modded 4 diffs as promised. Hope this helped
Hi~Mod from my queue~:3
I'm not good at modding extreme difficult diffs so I just try my best, sorry if my mod is no help to you ;w;[Spicy's Marshal]
- 00:13:092 (1,1) - These two nc are not necessary imo, since you seem only add nc to the long white tick in this part except these two. Better remove the nc for consistency. Applied, thanks.
- 00:50:678 (1) - hmm I personally think it's not a good choice to make a 1/1 slider here, cuz there's a long white line on the slider tail, which should be emphasized by using a note imo. So why not use a similar pattern like 01:12:747 (1,1) - ? Good point, but I'll get some more opinions before I start working on a kinda fix, thanks tho
- 00:53:781 (3) - Well the 1st kiai part could stop here, and next kiai start from 00:56:540 (1) - . Kinda fixed I guess? Longer kiai break during calm part, thanks for noticing tho!
- 02:44:126 (3) - Same as the above ^ Same same.
- 03:07:574 (6) - Add nc here? Sure!
Totally a really awesome diff. Great job!
Okay so much for this~ I guess there won't be too many problems in the lower diffs so I just mod these four diffs. Totally nice song and very creative mapping style. Just need some more mods to make it better~
I already modded this before, but your map has changed a lot since then
Note: I'm very new at modding mania, so feel free to ignore any suggestions if you want
Maybe you should increase the HP a bit Changed to 3.5
Also, I think this is too easy to be an NM, maybe change it to EZ? Eh, I think this is ok for NM. If more people point out I'll change.
00:44:514 (44514|0) - this is on a yellow tick Good catch, fix.
01:42:919 (102919|3) - I don't think you need 3 notes for an easy diff, I'm really not sure though, it's just something I don't usually see Changed.
02:24:816 (144816|0) - Maybe you should add another note here or do the same thing as here 00:33:781 (33781|0,34126|1,34471|2) aight did that for now.
This difficulty just seems a little bland, maybe change some patterns instead of doing the same thing but flip it on the second 'kiai'(there isn't an actual kiai part tho) Sorry, I'm not too experienced mapping mania! Will remap if more people tell me about it being too boring ^^
00:01:368 (1368|0,1368|2) - This doesn't need to be so slow Changed somewhat.
00:14:126 (14126|0) - You changed the speed at the wrong time and I feel like this should all be x1.00 Fair enough.
00:14:471 (14471|2) - maybe add a note here? Plays better, you're right
00:37:919 (37919|0) - add note with this?* Yep, didn't emphasize snare enough
00:46:195 (46195|2) - add note with this too* Same as above.
00:56:195 (56195|2,56195|0,56540|1,56540|3) - speed change should be here, not a full bar after True
01:02:402 (62402|3,62402|2) - missing a note on the white tick in between these Fair enough.
02:25:505 (145505|0) - add notes to parts like these* Yeah
* maybe add all these notes or remove the one here 00:35:161 (35161|0) - Nah did the other one.
It's a pretty strong sound imo, maybe you should add a note to all of those sounds, instead of removing the first one, but I'm way more inexperienced than you, so you might not want to change it unless you 100% agree
The speed changes are kinda confusing weird to play I'll see if other people find this confusing as well, thanks for pointing out.
I probably would've added more if i could pass this :/
All the difficulties I didn't mod are too perfect
Really hope this gets ranked, gl!
THANKS everyone for mods, really helped me out here! Have a great week and gl with your mapsets as well!
I sent maps on forum pm cause char limit :3