forum

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
That new despair arc episode was savage. Is it safe to assume that Mitarai is the mastermind of the killing game(Future arc side) since he's been working/influenced by Junko?
blissfulyoshi

Stefan wrote:

I think I just relaized that Ep. 7 is a massive spoiler for Another Episode.
It felt more like a quick summary of UDG than a spoiler. While there were a few spoilers, nothing too significant about UDG was said or shown. They mostly showed a lot of the mechanics of the game, while explaining the premise of the game.
Stefan
Ep.7 Despair Arc = WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAW, at least the consumption of victims for this arc is saved. :D
La Volpe
RIP Fedora Dad, you died happy keeping your promise to a close friend, respect.
Kyonko Hizara
Best girl is dead, fuck man Naegi should have just put a bullet in his head
La Volpe
Watching the scene where Ruruka gets savagely murdered: YESSSSS! Quickly followed by Kyoko death's scene: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Stefan
Despite of my personal preparation, Kyoko's death still came sudden to me. Do you even hope, Naegi?
Navizel
Kyonko Hizara

Navizel wrote:

Chisa isn't Chisa confirmed. Another master disguise plan made by Junko herself :U As soon as Chiaki saw her I knew that she wasn't the same Chisa.
Navizel

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Chisa isn't Chisa confirmed. Another master disguise plan made by Junko herself :U As soon as Chiaki saw her I knew that she wasn't the same Chisa.
That's what I actually thought too. Junko said the brainwashing worked for Tsumiki and when Tsumiki pushed Chiaki I immediately thought that.
-[Shady]-
I can't wait a week for Episode 11 FA omg it's too long ;-;
La Volpe
That cliffhanger was very frustrating and now we wait for a whole week. :^)
Kyonko Hizara

La Volpe wrote:

Now I'm gonna be thinking for the whole next week about who it may be only for it to probably be someone I never thought of.

I hope it's actually Asahina because worst girl can go die :U But that would be hoping for too much.
La Volpe

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Now I'm gonna be thinking for the whole next week about who it may be only for it to probably be someone I never thought of.

I hope it's actually Asahina because worst girl can go die :U But that would be hoping for too much.
It's obviously Bandai, guy didnt had enough screen time. KappaRoss
Stefan
It hurt so much to see Chiaki "dying" in SDR 2 but that... no.. NOOO ;__; I don't want anymore

Also fuck Nagito.
-[Shady]-
Chiaki's death was so much more brutal than it was in DR2 ;-;
La Volpe
I was more surprised seeing her alive after being impaled by that many spears. Now i'm curious to see what Hinata will do after it seems he remembered who she was.
-[Shady]-
I'm more interested in the shit the remnants are going to do now tbh
Stefan

-[Shady]- wrote:

I'm more interested in the shit the remnants are going to do now tbh
I assume the part where they have been brought to the Neo World Program will be relevant somehow.
-[Shady]-
Funimation's NG code is clearly releasing an Episode on time ;-;
Navizel
what the hell was that
Stefan
All of my wow at the last episode (or better called final of DR3).

It felt kinda rushed if it's about the explaination and bla bla but kinda obvious that Izuru/Hajime was able to restore them. I mean, it was obvious but I still love it actually happened.

Also, mfw Kyoko.
Navizel

Navizel wrote: