posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lazorcat
Can I please sit at the big boys table now? :<
Yuudachi-kun
No you suck
Deva
I'm 35k and still like the worst scrub ever.

Play more.
StephOsu
I'm 17k and I'm still sitting at the pleb table eating kids meal
Yuudachi-kun
I'm 1.4k now and feel like my rank is shitttt
Deva
Now we are waiting for cookiezi to show up and say that hes noob.
StephOsu
but cookiezi already did that a lot of times during his streams/plays with smokes
Deva
He did but we need him to come here and say it.
Topic Starter
Lazorcat
If I can be serious for a second, what's up with the whole Osu! culture of saying you're bad? It just makes me feel bad coming from other people. I have always felt proud of my rank and at the same time I know there is so much ahead of me to achieve. Just feels really negative to me and I'm just here to have fun and see myself grow.
Deva
Just don't brag about your rank, keep it private and you will be fine.
StephOsu

Lazorcat wrote:

If I can be serious for a second, what's up with the whole Osu! culture of saying you're bad? It just makes me feel bad coming from other people. I have always felt proud of my rank and at the same time I know there is so much ahead of me to achieve. Just feels really negative to me and I'm just here to have fun and see myself grow.
once you think you are good, your improvement rate will slow down no matter what you do
you can only have fast improvement rate when you know that you are bad and you try your best to fix that
once you think that you are perfect, you can't see any spaces of improvement anymore
Yuudachi-kun
Not good enough in mania
StephOsu

Khelly wrote:

Not good enough in mania
beat staiain soon
Yuudachi-kun

StephOsu wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Not good enough in mania
beat staiain soon
I WILL JUST YOU WATCH ME
StephOsu
brb getting online to spectate
N0thingSpecial
The big boi table is only reserved for peppy
LoliPantsu
im a professional osu! player, I have over 4000 pp and i can play insane maps and am technically in the top 0.1% of players
Yuudachi-kun
Every 100k is top 5% ahahahhaha
Snow901
I read the title and thought this would be an AMA thread, lol
Yukitemi

StephOsu wrote:

once you think you are good, your improvement rate will slow down no matter what you do
you can only have fast improvement rate when you know that you are bad and you try your best to fix that
once you think that you are perfect, you can't see any spaces of improvement anymore
That's total nonsence, if you have a will to improvement you WILL improve nomatter what you think about yourself. That is childish thing to say tbh, like saying that you're bad, somehow\magically increase your improvement rate, also in 90% of the time ppl say that ironically.

P.S. I'm bad.

kin I have mi 200+pipi score now? pleaze?
show more