forum

Kawaii 1v1 Tournament osu! CLOSED ! WINNER : iFakeRz !

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

KromaRO wrote:

Is it a problem if I go under 25k by the time the tournament starts?
No, that's not a Problem :)
friizd
Username: friizd
Prefered Time: My timezone is UTC+1 almost any time is fine except for saturday where i cant play after 5 pm UTC

Edit: Do you have a discord server? Since it seems like you will be creating more of these
Un4given
Username: Un4given
Prefer time: 9am-17pm (GMT 0)
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

friizd wrote:

Username: friizd
Prefered Time: My timezone is UTC+1 almost any time is fine except for saturday where i cant play after 5 pm UTC

Edit: Do you have a discord server? Since it seems like you will be creating more of these
As mentioned, Tournament will probably start on Saturday or Sunday.

I don't have a Discord Server as I rarely use it, but I might create one soon. :)
Kroma
I see you've added me to the list so here's my time, my timezone is GMT+2 and I'm free from 10 PM to 1 AM. Also, that tiebreaker tho. :o
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

KromaRO wrote:

I see you've added me to the list so here's my time, my timezone is GMT+2 and I'm free from 10 PM to 1 AM. Also, that tiebreaker tho. :o
I guessed that you wanted to join as you asked if dropping under 25k would be a problem :)
I love that song and map :3
5wixy
if 24k counts, count me in.
Scarlet Evans

Rei yo wrote:

Alright, you are in!
Make sure to check this thread here and there in case I change or announce something :)
Thank you! Kawaii desu ne <3
And don't worry, I will get the ranks to fit in 85k before tournament starts ;)

Now that I noticed that it's at the weekend, I can also play a little later at saturday, so it's more like 10:00-20:00 now.

And two more questions, as I didn't played in any other tournament yet (I wanted once, but had no time) and I am not too familiar with rules.
Vast amount of people that play DT love to do it with HD, or even with HR too. Does tournament DT bracket = NoMod DT? Or there's a mappool that allows you add mods to DT?

Also, I watched an ending of GAF tournament and it was so much fun to watch -GN playing Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta on EZ mode, beating many other great players with very long combo! :)
You wrote ( HD, HR, FL ) in rules section, in regards to freemod, but what do you think about adding EZ to that?
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

5wixy wrote:

if 24k counts, count me in.
Alright, You are in. Small differences like these are no problem :)
Topic Starter
Reiyyo
Thank you! Kawaii desu ne <3
And don't worry, I will get the ranks to fit in 85k before tournament starts ;)

Now that I noticed that it's at the weekend, I can also play a little later at saturday, so it's more like 10:00-20:00 now.

And two more questions, as I didn't played in any other tournament yet (I wanted once, but had no time) and I am not too familiar with rules.
Vast amount of people that play DT love to do it with HD, or even with HR too. Does tournament DT bracket = NoMod DT? Or there's a mappool that allows you add mods to DT?

Also, I watched an ending of GAF tournament and it was so much fun to watch -GN playing Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta on EZ mode, beating many other great players with very long combo! :)
You wrote ( HD, HR, FL ) in rules section, in regards to freemod, but what do you think about adding EZ to that?[/quote]

No problem, don't worry, it's fine :)

I have to make a schedule that fits for everyone :p
There is no Mappool where you could combine DT with any other mods, I might do that in the future :)
You are only able to combine mods on Freemod Maps, you could play HDHRFL if you wanted to :p
Adding EZ on this Mappool would make no sense as when one player decides to choose EZ and the other doesn't, the EZ player has lost for sure.

Yea, watching tournaments and seeing the activity made me organize my own one :)
I might stream this tourney but I don't have the osu Tourney Client so streaming will be weird :D
Scarlet Evans
Just to be sure, I will ask now, so people won't need to wonder afterwards :)

Nr.10 cillia - FIRST(Starfort's Insane)
Do you mean [Starfort's Hyper]? Or did you meant to put the different song on? I think than only [Starfort's Insane] difficulty is on Kano - Six trillion years and overnight story :3
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Just to be sure, I will ask now, so people won't need to wonder afterwards :)

Nr.10 cillia - FIRST(Starfort's Insane)
Do you mean [Starfort's Hyper]? Or did you meant to put the different song on? I think than only [Starfort's Insane] difficulty is on Kano - Six trillion years and overnight story :3
Thanks , should be Starfort's Hyper :)
MaddaFakka-sama
Hello! I have no idea if you're still recruiting, but i'll still put this out here! :D

Osu username : MaddaFakka-sama

:3
urayoru
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5300644

Username:urayoru

Prefer time: 00UTC-02UTC,14UTC - 24UTC | Timezone:UTC+8
Helyana
[self-deleted]
engiiL
- username: engiiL
- timezone: UTC+2
- prefer to play: not at night
RePhantom
im rank 67k would like to join

would like to play midnight
-Haruki

Scarlet Evans wrote:

GAF OVER ALL

kappa
JosheffaGamer

SkullFull wrote:

Well, I have a problem... We changed the program and now we start the vacation on the 16th. Please remove me from the tournament. Sorry for your time loss.
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

JosheffaGamer wrote:

SkullFull wrote:

Well, I have a problem... We changed the program and now we start the vacation on the 16th. Please remove me from the tournament. Sorry for your time loss.
Why are you quoting him? :p
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

SkullFull wrote:

Rei yo wrote:

Why are you quoting him? :p
The reasons may be:
1. He also goes on vacation on the 16th
2. This is just a horrible shitpost
But he was never in the Tournament so there is no need of letting us know xD
engiiL
If someone not be able to participate in tournament, could my friend play instead?

-username: Ryou ark
-timezone: UTC+2
-prefer to play: not at night or morning
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

engiiL wrote:

If someone not be able to participate in tournament, could my friend play instead?

-username: Ryou ark
-timezone: UTC+2
-prefer to play: not at night or morning
If "urayoru" isn't responding today I will exchange Ryou ark with him, I will let you know but just incase you should read the rules and learn the beatmaps ;)
engiiL
Two questions.
1. Can we choose no mod in FREEMOD mappool?
2. Tiebreaker is FREEMOD or NOMOD?
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

engiiL wrote:

Two questions.
1. Can we choose no mod in FREEMOD mappool?
2. Tiebreaker is FREEMOD or NOMOD?
1. No, you have to choose atleast one mod.
2. The Tie Breaker is no mod.
engiiL
Sorry 1 more question.

A round wins player who has stayed alive or player who has more score?

Does death count as instant-loss?
Topic Starter
Reiyyo

engiiL wrote:

Sorry 1 more question.

A round wins player who has stayed alive or player who has more score?

Does death count as instant-loss?
I want to have it as Score based, but if you finish the map while being "failed" the opponent wins.
If both players stay alive higher score wins.
If both players failed, the higher score wins anyways.