forum

Pierce The Veil - Dive in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loughje
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 10:18:47 AM

Artist: Pierce The Veil
Title: Dive in
Tags: Metal Rock
BPM: 163
Filesize: 4163kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (5.43 stars, 469 notes)
Download: Pierce The Veil - Dive in
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
closed in the jumps a bit cause they were op
ooq
I like the map a lot. Just a few things that are strange. First, the spinner is in a very strange spot, not that it's bad, just unexpected. Next, this could be just because I suck, but the fullscreen jumps right before the chorus are also unexpected. Finally, there are fast jumps towards the end of the song, I don't know exactly when, but they feel a bit too... extreme. Once again, I like this map a LOT. I hope it gets ranked. Cheers!
Topic Starter
Loughje

viriTuxee wrote:

I like the map a lot. Just a few things that are strange. First, the spinner is in a very strange spot, not that it's bad, just unexpected. Next, this could be just because I suck, but the fullscreen jumps right before the chorus are also unexpected. Finally, there are fast jumps towards the end of the song, I don't know exactly when, but they feel a bit too... extreme. Once again, I like this map a LOT. I hope it gets ranked. Cheers!
Thanks for your input :D
ongames
Holy fucking shit I remember you said you were gonna map this but I forgot to keep checking to see if you would, just now looked and damn

Way out of my play ability, but I still like it
PH-Man
I'm so fucking happy right now that i found this map in graveyard :D also nice map man you have talent and this song is just awesome. I hope you will go on with mapping and/or continue mapping other difficulties for this song.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.