Our Stolen Theory - United (L.A.O.S Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Koalazy
i feel shame
仗著人多欺負人很爽是不是? 你們幾個低端根本連打都打不打在那邊講一大串好像很有道理但實際上都是你自己的主觀意見硬塞給我還要我改
我都跟你解釋了也繼續蘆,我都不知道你們到底是不是要幫我或是只是來亂的
for ppl who can't read chinese, just know that it is waste of my time
SnowNiNo_
偉ㄐ也被各種drama了
RIP
Topic Starter
Koalazy
updated
Karen
hope it's fine now, #1
J_8579
lmao

Can't wait to see this qualified.
Idealism

F1r3tar wrote:

lmao

Can't wait to see this qualified.
same

I'm more excited for when Azer HDHR FCs this
Azer
I'm ready for this
Bowzaa

Azer wrote:

I'm ready for this
The rest of us are not. Be gentle.
Shizuku-
Azer, set the highest pp play of all time LUL
felys
imo the bg should be changed, it's from another series (kancolle) which doesn't have any connection with the song itself. It's like putting a SAO bg on a Ryu* song

finding an original (non-series related) background for an original song would be the best option imo
Stjpa
Other than the BG thingy I'd like to have a higher AR because the streams look so weird with such a such a high density.
Topic Starter
Koalazy
hmm...use HR?
Antalar

felys wrote:

imo the bg should be changed, it's from another series (kancolle) which doesn't have any connection with the song itself. It's like putting a SAO bg on a Ryu* song

finding an original (non-series related) background for an original song would be the best option imo
i must agree with this
felys

Stjpa wrote:

Other than the BG thingy I'd like to have a higher AR because the streams look so weird with such a such a high density.
it's probably because you're used to the other United, but ar9 on this kind of map is totally fine imo
Logic Agent
Houtarou Oreki
imo the beginning feels kinda awkward to play compared to the rest of the map, ar9 looks fine
felys
Since you completely ignored the bg issue and didn't answer me after two days, I'm going to point out other major problems points, hoping I get actually noticed and don't just get ignored because this map is bubbled and "has the quality to get ranked" (lmao).

[General]
  1. The tags, " i19 koa%wer koapower stream".
    First word is the name of one of the five girls in the bg. First of all, tags shouldn't be used for name of the girls in an irrelevant bg that is also highly recommended to change, but also, why did you put only one name out of five? This doesn't make sense, the ranking criteria is not made for putting random bgs and for using tags only about the preferred girls.
    Why are "koa%wer koapower" in the tags? that's words you used for other graveyard maps right? then those doesn't make sense here. Last people I remember using this kind of thing was GoldenWolf with "woof" but he had to remove it after Kanjou no Matenrou ~ World's End.
    "stream", heh, really? People never tags maps going for ranked with "jump", "stream" or, idk "a lot of triplets", there's no point in keeping that.
  2. you're totally missing out the actually important tags like dnb/drum and bass.

[Eternal]
  1. I guess left-low corner didn't need any attention
  2. 01:00:945 (1) - what's the point of shapes like this? they look ugly, forced, red dots don't follow any point of the music and if they're changed in something more good-looking, playability of the map doesn't change.
  3. 01:16:030 (1) - same as ^ tbh
  4. 01:16:545 (3) - other forced shape
  5. 01:48:430 (8,2) - Unnecessary and bad looking overlap
  6. 02:32:488 (10,11,1) - what the hell lol please manually stack those with like 0.1/0.2 distance snap because yeah
  7. 02:38:830 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - why not moving it so (5) stacks with 02:37:802 (9) - ?
  8. 02:45:516 (3,4,5) - this needs to get manually stacked too.
  9. 04:06:602 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5) - I guess you just got lazy to follow the rhythm? I don't understand
Topic Starter
Koalazy
BN可以幫人按kd,用火

felys wrote:

Since you completely ignored the bg issue and didn't answer me after two days, I'm going to point out other major problems points, hoping I get actually noticed and don't just get ignored because this map is bubbled and "has the quality to get ranked" (lmao).
i did not ignore the bg problem, i've replied back like some replies ago. well, hope my words can help you understand instead of some words like lmao
[General]
  1. The tags, " i19 koa%wer koapower stream".
    First word is the name of one of the five girls in the bg. First of all, tags shouldn't be used for name of the girls in an irrelevant bg that is also highly recommended to change, but also, why did you put only one name out of five? This doesn't make sense, the ranking criteria is not made for putting random bgs and for using tags only about the preferred girls.
    Why are "koa%wer koapower" in the tags? that's words you used for other graveyard maps right? then those doesn't make sense here. Last people I remember using this kind of thing was GoldenWolf with "woof" but he had to remove it after Kanjou no Matenrou ~ World's End.
    "stream", heh, really? People never tags maps going for ranked with "jump", "stream" or, idk "a lot of triplets", there's no point in keeping that.
  2. you're totally missing out the actually important tags like dnb/drum and bass.

i've read ranking criteria, and sadly i've not found any guildlines of tags besides gd tags. if my way of searching this map is actually not the way tag works i will remove it. tbh i've never type any keywords like drum and bass or vocaloid to find songs. i use like certain diff name (koa%wer) or mapper to find those series of maps

[Eternal]
  1. I guess left-low corner didn't need any attention is this a problem?
  2. 01:00:945 (1) - what's the point of shapes like this? they look ugly, forced, red dots don't follow any point of the music and if they're changed in something more good-looking, playability of the map doesn't change. it is good looking to me tbh
  3. 01:16:030 (1) - same as ^ tbh ^ tbh
  4. 01:16:545 (3) - other forced shape ^
  5. 01:48:430 (8,2) - Unnecessary and bad looking overlap sorry this is not a problem
    (oops missed :P )
  6. 02:32:488 (10,11,1) - what the hell lol please manually stack those with like 0.1/0.2 distance snap because yeah oh, didn't notice that
  7. 02:38:830 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - why not moving it so (5) stacks with 02:37:802 (9) - ? because unnecessary
  8. 02:45:516 (3,4,5) - this needs to get manually stacked too. ^
  9. 04:06:602 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5) - I guess you just got lazy to follow the rhythm? I don't understand well, borrow your words, "I guess you just got lazy to listen to the music?"
:>
egg and cheese
the tags "dnb" and "drum and bass" are usually added to the metadata if the song is a dnb song, for example ranked feint maps and the already ranked united! it's something we agreed of and i don't think you'll be waiting on a DQ only because you missed the "dnb" tag!

if u want me to link some songs to where the tag "dnb" was needed feel free to ask

dnb makes the clear difference in song type electronic that is usually found. "drumstep" has also been seen some times just to get the clear difference between the type of song, as electronic covers a damn lot lol

>also could u maybe give the bg explenation in english too because most people don't understand asian languages ;w;
Topic Starter
Koalazy
let me explain why i think bg is fine to me
about the rain sound at the intro part, and also as the music begins, i feel the sound 00:15:687 - is something make ripple (idk if my english works here), near 00:23:916 - the rain starts to fade, i explain it as they are getting underwater, the ripple sound i can imagine is the ripple of the raindrops hitting the surface and also the sonar underwater
so the bg itself is showing light on the top side, that shows they are in the depth that are still near the surface of the ocean, rain sounds make sense like you start from surface at first and dive into the water, ripple sounds make sense like raindrops, and diving into water->sonar
girls in the bg shows they are allies standing at the same line, this is the explanation of united
if you are talking about the kantai series in this map, this is an original song, it fits any series bg not just original ones, sadly i have not found any better original bgs besides this to show united. if i'm not mistaken highscore used kantai in the bg too, if the connection of it is "game", i have to say there are no such "highscore" stuff in kantai game, tbh original song use this bg is not similar to SAO bg on a Ryu* song.
and someone mentioned male sound throughout the song, i don't think it is a problem because you can just consider the male the narrator

i used google translate hope you guys can understand my words
show more