imo the bg should be changed, it's from another series (kancolle) which doesn't have any connection with the song itself. It's like putting a SAO bg on a Ryu* songi must agree with this
finding an original (non-series related) background for an original song would be the best option imo
:>Since you completely ignored the bg issue and didn't answer me after two days, I'm going to point out other major problems points, hoping I get actually noticed and don't just get ignored because this map is bubbled and "has the quality to get ranked" (lmao).
i did not ignore the bg problem, i've replied back like some replies ago. well, hope my words can help you understand instead of some words like lmao
- The tags, " i19 koa%wer koapower stream".
First word is the name of one of the five girls in the bg. First of all, tags shouldn't be used for name of the girls in an irrelevant bg that is also highly recommended to change, but also, why did you put only one name out of five? This doesn't make sense, the ranking criteria is not made for putting random bgs and for using tags only about the preferred girls.
Why are "koa%wer koapower" in the tags? that's words you used for other graveyard maps right? then those doesn't make sense here. Last people I remember using this kind of thing was GoldenWolf with "woof" but he had to remove it after Kanjou no Matenrou ~ World's End.
"stream", heh, really? People never tags maps going for ranked with "jump", "stream" or, idk "a lot of triplets", there's no point in keeping that.
- you're totally missing out the actually important tags like dnb/drum and bass.
i've read ranking criteria, and sadly i've not found any guildlines of tags besides gd tags. if my way of searching this map is actually not the way tag works i will remove it. tbh i've never type any keywords like drum and bass or vocaloid to find songs. i use like certain diff name (koa%wer) or mapper to find those series of maps
- I guess left-low corner didn't need any attention is this a problem?
- 01:00:945 (1) - what's the point of shapes like this? they look ugly, forced, red dots don't follow any point of the music and if they're changed in something more good-looking, playability of the map doesn't change. it is good looking to me tbh
- 01:16:030 (1) - same as ^ tbh ^ tbh
- 01:16:545 (3) - other forced shape ^
- 01:48:430 (8,2) - Unnecessary and bad looking overlap sorry this is not a problem
(oops missed )
- 02:32:488 (10,11,1) - what the hell lol please manually stack those with like 0.1/0.2 distance snap because yeah oh, didn't notice that
- 02:38:830 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - why not moving it so (5) stacks with 02:37:802 (9) - ? because unnecessary
- 02:45:516 (3,4,5) - this needs to get manually stacked too. ^
- 04:06:602 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5) - I guess you just got lazy to follow the rhythm? I don't understand well, borrow your words, "I guess you just got lazy to listen to the music?"