Hi, M4M from queuethx modding!
[Nevur give up]
- 00:26:659 (1,2,3) - consider making that a perfect triangle, would make it look a bit cleaner i think i was intentionally mapping it with out perfect geometry
- 00:48:259 (8,1) - maybe give these two a slight customstack so they are a bit easier to read - especially with HD fixed to another pattern
- 00:54:088 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - This is rather subjective, but i think you could make these streams look way neater by using slider to stream converts. This is completely up to you, but as of now they look somewhat sloppy ok, fixed some part by converting sliders
- 01:00:088 (3,4,5,6,7) - try removing 6, listen to the new rhythm and see if you like it better. i personally dont think the song is intense enough for all these 5 bursts, albeit them being in the song removed 6
- 01:06:945 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - consider having 8 blanketed by 01:06:945 (3,4,5,6,7) - i think the blanket is enough
- 01:31:973 - try to make that kick hittable, maybe with a 4 singletaps pattern instead of slider + 2 singles. Since this marks the first half of the kiai, it might be a good idea to lead into the next half with a bit of a stronger pattern. i tried to make kiai part much more simple to follow vocal mainly instead of little 1/4 ticks behind. i'm glad that people notice this, my purpose here is to make playing simple, and focus on the streams after it.
- 01:32:488 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I dont quite understand why you suddenly skip all 1/4 rhythm you had in the first half, song sound similarly intense to me - 01:33:859 (1) - especially since you decided to map these as 5bursts now instead of 1/4 sliders as a fix i add01:33:088 - a note
- 02:16:888 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - sudden increase in note density, also way harder for scrubs like me than the kiai for example. consider using more kicksliders/repeats streams are fine here
- 02:28:716 (1,2,3) - for aesthethics you could make this pattern neater by simply making the ds between 2,3 equal to 1,2 though i don't know what does aesthethic mean, as visual feeling i think this is fine
- 02:49:288 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I love what you did there!
copy and paste
- 03:13:116 (6,7,8,9,10) - i wouldnt make this as hi9gh of a DS as 03:12:602 (1,2,3,4,5) - , its less intense - apply for similar patterns after as well if you choose to consider this well...i prefer same ds here
- 04:06:602 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - this is way too intense imo, youre not even in the kiai and it felt way harder while playing. consider making more of the 1/4 passive. same as previous, it works fine.
- 04:26:659 (1,2,3) - this would look cooler if you did the equal DS thing again ok
- 05:20:145 (1) - consider using higher ds from here on, the songs 1/4 do get more intense remapped to 0.9ds
alright, that sums it up!
In the end, the map felt kinda sloppy, with some streams looking unclean (gj on making the handplaced tho!). What also confused me a bit was that you switched between mapping the 1/4 in the chorus and not mapping them alot without any noticeable indicator for me, which made me wonder what exactly you were following. In terms of playing it felt pretty good, apart from some sections feeling way to intense for scrubs like me.
mostly for making it simpler to play i think