forum

Lovelyz - Ah-Choo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GugUCorn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2016년 7월 15일 금요일 at 오후 5:27:44

Artist: Lovelyz
Title: Ah-Choo
Tags: Kpop korean 베이비소울 유지애 서지수 이미주 케이 진 류수정 정예인 babysoul Yujiae SeoJisu IMiju Kei JIN RyuSujeong JeongYein
BPM: 127
Filesize: 6957kb
Play Time: 03:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.15 stars, 120 notes)
  2. Hard (3.35 stars, 444 notes)
  3. Normal (2.02 stars, 260 notes)
Download: Lovelyz - Ah-Choo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Easy - Done!
Normal - Done!
Hard - Done!
Mentai
Your Hard difficulty has caught my attention, just some thoughts of possible edits from playing it

00:41:020 - this circle felt like it came from nowhere, maybe add it to the next combo? or change its positioning so it doesn't stack against the blue combo

01:02:752 (2) - this jump feels out of place with the rest of the map, try and move it straight up towards the slider

01:10:547 (2) - I feel like this slider would fit better if it was facing more towards the right

01:38:658 (3) - this slider feels awkward in context. Try moving it up along with the two notes after it, as the pattern you made was great

02:02:988 (3) - move this circle down towards the next slider, and slightly to the left

Overall I feel like the map is very well made with odd jumps in difficulty at times. Hard to say when all of these moments occur for someone who plays harder maps, but I found some using HR and HD.

Also consider dropping the CS to 4.5-4.7 as most 3 star players will not find it fitting for the difficulty

Hope this helps!
Topic Starter
GugUCorn

[ R e i m u ] wrote:

Your Hard difficulty has caught my attention, just some thoughts of possible edits from playing it

00:41:020 - this circle felt like it came from nowhere, maybe add it to the next combo? or change its positioning so it doesn't stack against the blue combo
:arrow: No. This Part don't need to add New Combo becasuse of middle of lyrics,"Mae ~ il".
01:02:752 (2) - this jump feels out of place with the rest of the map, try and move it straight up towards the slider
:arrow: Sorry, I want to add jump here.. :P
01:10:547 (2) - I feel like this slider would fit better if it was facing more towards the right
:arrow: I intensionally add little jump. but I'll consider it.
01:38:658 (3) - this slider feels awkward in context. Try moving it up along with the two notes after it, as the pattern you made was great
:arrow: I couldn't feel that.. sorry :P
02:02:988 (3) - move this circle down towards the next slider, and slightly to the left
:arrow: Nope

Overall I feel like the map is very well made with odd jumps in difficulty at times. Hard to say when all of these moments occur for someone who plays harder maps, but I found some using HR and HD.

Also consider dropping the CS to 4.5-4.7 as most 3 star players will not find it fitting for the difficulty

Hope this helps!
Thank you for modding! But No Change, No Kudosu..Sorry :(
Mentai

TaMul wrote:

[ R e i m u ] wrote:

:arrow: No. This Part don't need to add New Combo becasuse of middle of lyrics,"Mae ~ il".
:arrow: Sorry, I want to add jump here.. :P
:arrow: I intensionally add little jump. but I'll consider it.
:arrow: I couldn't feel that.. sorry :P

Hope this helps!
Thank you for modding! But No Change, No Kudosu..Sorry :(
No problem, just some things I felt from play testing that were just a little off for me ♥
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.