community forum

Snipes GFX Thread [Closed as of 4/21!]

posted
Total Posts
472
show more
Yukisa
Hello request again guys

Creator:Complex
Type of GFX:Avatar
Image Link:Mashiro only unless Rika,Misaki and Asuka
Border:Circle Transparent
Text:Yukisa
Extra:Font is https://a.ppy.sh/124493_1454004386.png and effect sparkles

Thanks advances
ThisBeComplex

I respect this ;)
Let me know what you think! :D
Vadeblade

ThisBeComplex wrote:


I respect this ;)
Let me know what you think! :D
Thank you so much
Yukisa

ThisBeComplex wrote:


I respect this ;)
Let me know what you think! :D
Thanks
Mimir
Hey ^^
Request : Avatar
Creator : Whatever ^^
Image Link : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... -distr.jpg
Border : Circle please
Text : "Lexonox"
Additional info : /
NatsukoHonda
Hello. : )

I am back. ^-^

Creator: Snipes or Fizzn.
Type of GFX: Wallpaper for computer.
Image link: Link 1 Link 2 and Link 3
Text: Yuno best yandere
Extra: Resolution 1366*768 please, and i would like a wallpaper with 3 images, if you have a problem, do a wallpaper with images 1 and 2.

Do the best.

Thank you.
Vadeblade
Creator: Snipes
Type of GFX: Wallpaper
Image:Black rock shooter suprise me ;)
Cinia Arctica
Thanks so much For the GFX <3
Topic Starter
Snipes

JanundSky wrote:

Creator: Snipes
Type of Gfx: Collab
Image Link: http://puu.sh/qGOM9/72b20dd10a.jpg
Border: You choose
Text: JanundSky, Verifyings, Jece_starkiller
Additional Info: I would love the names to be up or near each hottie, thanks in advance, -sky
Can you verify who's name goes to which character?
Topic Starter
Snipes

jghamp01 wrote:

Creator: Snipes
Type of GFX: Wallpaper
Image:Black rock shooter suprise me ;)
Please provide me with more information, for example your screen res, what words do you want on it etc.
JanundSky

Snipes wrote:

JanundSky wrote:

Creator: Snipes
Type of Gfx: Collab
Image Link: http://puu.sh/qGOM9/72b20dd10a.jpg
Border: You choose
Text: JanundSky, Verifyings, Jece_starkiller
Additional Info: I would love the names to be up or near each hottie, thanks in advance, -sky
Can you verify who's name goes to which character?
It doesn't really matter, do what you think fits, thanks
Vadeblade

Snipes wrote:

jghamp01 wrote:

Creator: Snipes
Type of GFX: Wallpaper
Image:Black rock shooter suprise me ;)
Please provide me with more information, for example your screen res, what words do you want on it etc.
Res 1600 900
No words
KatouMegumi


http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1471761581.png
Sorry for the long wait, been busy. Plus I am busy right now too.
NatsukoHonda, I'll do your request now, will add to this post. 15:40 JST.
NatsukoHonda

Fizzn wrote:



http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1471761581.png
Sorry for the long wait, been busy. Plus I am busy right now too.
NatsukoHonda, I'll do your request now, will add to this post. 15:40 JST.
Thank you, it is perfect.
Ascended
Creator: Snipes
Type of Gfx: Userpage Banner
Image Link: https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/to ... /1920x1080
Border: Square
Text: 'Colours are brighter when the mind is open' on the bottom right and 'Ascended' on the top left.
Additional Info: I'd prefer a colour that's contrasting the background so it's easy to see and if you do effects for banners, could you make a soft glow on the iris on the eyes that fades in and out? If not then that's fine since it's a pretty selfish request xD.
Yukisa
Hello again i am request google plus cover

Creator:Fizzn
Type of GFX:Google+ Cover
Image Link:http://i.imgur.com/cN6KmWv.jpg
Border:Glass
Size:1080 x 608
Text:「 YUKISA 」 and GAMING | DESIGN GRAPHIC | SKINNING | MUSIC ( Left text )
Additional Info:Font color white glow stroke thin is blue,font this idk look font or fonts Fonts 1 or Fonts 2,your link fonts this choice?
KatouMegumi

Yukisa wrote:

Hello again i am request google plus cover

Creator:Fizzn
Type of GFX:Google+ Cover
Image Link:http://i.imgur.com/cN6KmWv.jpg
Border:Glass
Size:1080 x 608
Text:「 YUKISA 」 and GAMING | DESIGN GRAPHIC | SKINNING | MUSIC ( Left text )
Additional Info:Font color white glow stroke thin is blue,font this idk look font or fonts Fonts 1 or Fonts 2,your link fonts this choice?
Could you rephrase? In a more understandable and readable way. Meanwhile going wild on this request. (Can't really understand what you wanted exactly)
KatouMegumi
Topic Starter
Snipes
Alert



To those who have requested for me, I am sorry for the long wait, things have come up, and I haven't had time to do Gfx. But rest assured they will be completed this weekend, most likely tomorrow.

Thank you for your support, and patience- Snipes
Yoonique
Creator: Snipes
Type of Gfx: Avatar
Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/t00svEt.jpg
Text: ericyoon123
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply