forum

t+pazolite - Burning Sunset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nokys
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 22, 2016 at 21:12:12

Artist: t+pazolite
Title: Burning Sunset
BPM: 175
Filesize: 6120kb
Play Time: 03:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Until Dawn (6,32 stars, 1109 notes)
Download: t+pazolite - Burning Sunset
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
bg source
Hikaru Rose
hot
DJMUKISOKU
Hello, I am sorry because I first modding English-speaking thread.
All these places are a little change map cosmetically.
I think it's better, these patterns do with smaller spacings, as shown in the screenshots
01:09:371 (5,6,1) - screenshots
01:10:743 (4,5,1) - screenshots
01:14:857 (5,6,1) - screenshots
01:20:343 (5,6,1) - screenshots
And so, a good map, I wish you good luck
Topic Starter
Nokys

DJMUKISOKU wrote:

Hello, I am sorry because I first modding English-speaking thread.
All these places are a little change map cosmetically.
I think it's better, these patterns do with smaller spacings, as shown in the screenshots
01:09:371 (5,6,1) - screenshots i'm creating an even sided triangle here 01:09:543 (1,2,3) - which plays okay imo, a small spacing change like that won't be noticeable playing but break the pattern i think
01:10:743 (4,5,1) - screenshots the thing with these two is that i'm blanketing this slider 01:11:257 (3) - and i think that looks fine visually, also the theme was to have these two triplets be at exactly the same place
01:14:857 (5,6,1) - screenshots i kinda prefer having this be straight, but i rotated it a bit to make it more horizontal and reduce the angle to the upcoming notes
01:20:343 (5,6,1) - screenshots no changes here because i think it looks good and i use the same pattern here 01:21:371 (1,2,3) - so i wanna keep the rule of having it go back the same way as in the second example you linked, i did end up adjusting some of the angles of the 1/6 kicksliders though
And so, a good map, I wish you good luck thanks a lot for looking at my map!
thanks for the small mod, and don't be afraid your english is just fine!
Ayyri
oh boy more t+pazolite

shit i'm already making a set of the short ver.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.