delete this post
KanoSet
logitech g900 or nothing get a tablet
jokes aside it depends on your budget
the logitech g402 is a good to go for most ppl
preferably play with something that's not above 1500
StephOsu
The Gambler
I'd get a Zowie mouse (FK, ZA, EC) for the same price as a G402, as they tend to be lighter than most mice.
N0thingSpecial
get deathadder
Sayorie

N0thingSpecial wrote:

get deathadder
LoliPantsu
a corsair k70
KanoSet

Arthraxium wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

get deathadder
never razer
N0thingSpecial
Razer is a good company for gaming peripherals /s
Xyrus_old_1
Get a mablet.
StephOsu

N0thingSpecial wrote:

[i]Razer is a good company for gaming mouse
ftfy
KanoSet

StephOsu wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

[Razer is a good company for making deathadders and only deathadders
ftfy
ftfy
FrzR

N0thingSpecial wrote:

get deathadder
yes because the clicks are soft enough for fast clicks

I've been using a DA for a week and it's ok 8/10
Sugacchi

N0thingSpecial wrote:

get deathadder
Cpt Kransch
i have deathadder and its the best one ive had so far
Rurree
I have a Steelseries Rival 300. It's amazing and feels way more natural than a Deathadder. Build quality is top notch too, better than the Deathadder, I should say.

Either get a Zowie mice or a Steelseries Rival.
Sayorie
Disregarding Razer's controversial build quality, Deathadder is probably their best (and only great) product.
Despite lacking functionality compared to Logitech mice, it's almost better than the SteelSeries ones. Also, it's the comfiest mouse I ever played with. The side grips are FUCKING amazing.
stalkyh
I would recommend Zowie FK / ZA ones. I myself have ec1-a and i think having ambidextrous mouse is better for osu! than ergonomic mouses... But otherwise it's really good for playing osu! :)
dung eater
deduaduderu is fine

what is best is pretty subjective
Rurree
I feel like the side grips on the Rival 300 are much better than the Deathadder ones but that's just me. It resists abrasions and sweat, unlike the previous model.

If anything, just avoid any Logitech mice if your purpose is for osu or FPS games. The Logitech G502, while it may look cool and have nice features, it's weight makes it like a brick and you will feel tired only after an hour of gaming. The Logitech G303, while having a flawless sensor, sadly, has a shitty niche shape that could also possibly hurt your hand. I guess you could try the G900 but it's expensive as fuck at $150, it's wireless though.
Xyrus_old_1

Rurree wrote:

The Logitech G502, while it may look cool and have nice features, it's weight makes it like a brick and you will feel tired only after an hour of gaming.
The only time I managed to tire my mouse arm out in an hour was when I added all 5 weights and spammed jumps maps that were faster than I could aim. I can normally play for 2 hours before my keyboard fingers get tired and sluggish.

It probably differs from person to person though, but I find the G502 comfortable..
Rurree
Depends on DPI, I guess. I play on 400 dpi when I play CS:GO then 800 dpi when I play osu and Overwatch. My friend has a G502 that I use when we go to his house for LAN parties, it's way too narrow, low and heavy for my liking. It's more of a psychological "tiredness" I think though, and that I've gotten way too used to the weight of my mouse which is 104 g with the cable. I'd rather stick to my Rival 300.

But yeah, it's all about preferences. Just pick the mouse which suits you most, but the Rival, Deathadder, and Zowie mices can cater to most of consumers.
Topic Starter
Binzy_Boi
delete this post
Rurree
$60 USD, usually.
N0thingSpecial

Rurree wrote:

$60 USD, usually.
where the hell do you buy your gaming mouse, I got my deathadder (which broke) 1st hand for 35 USD, and I got my G303 also 1st hand for 40 USD
KanoSet

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Rurree wrote:

$60 USD, usually.
where the hell do you buy your gaming mouse, I got my deathadder (which broke) 1st hand for 35 USD, and I got my G303 also 1st hand for 40 USD
buy me a mouse pls
my da chroma costed me like 70 usd
Rurree
You could always get a Rival 300 and a Deathadder cheaper if they're the last ones on stock or if it's a Black Friday sale. Anywhere else, it's always at $59.99. Also, the G303 really is cheaper than the Rival 300 and the Deathadder, due to it being considerably smaller and being a bit low on the quality side.

Zowie mices are always in that price range though.
Topic Starter
Binzy_Boi
delete this post
The Gambler

Binzhou5 wrote:

How long do they often last? That's also an important factor. I've heard stories of people going through four deathadders in a year's time. Is this truly how long they last?
Not very long but it sure is comfy as hell...
Sayorie

Binzhou5 wrote:

How long do they often last? That's also an important factor. I've heard stories of people going through four deathadders in a year's time. Is this truly how long they last?

You can never be so sure about any product's build quality, no matter which brand. Those who buy four deathadders in a year are stupid because they don't make use of its warranty. If you're worried about quality, find a good mouse with a warranty that lasts for a year or more, and just replace it if anything goes wrong.
Rurree
If you want a mouse with impeccable build quality, go for Zowie or Steelseries instead. While the Deathadder may not have that bad of a build quality as some people may say, it still is inferior compared to the aforementioned mice when it comes to the premium feel and longevity. There are warranties though, make use of it. It can be a bit of a hassle though, especially if you have to ship it.
show more