guide to osu! by lolipantsu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Deva

FuZ wrote:

LoliPantsu wrote:

how do i spin? move your cursor in a circle shape while holding down z or x
hello thank you for this guide, i tried this tip but pressing z or x doesnt do anything please send help
You need to hold your foot on z or x for it to work.
Rosten
can we please have rules that prohibit god-awful shitposting like this

seriously guys the joke isnt funny and it never was

are there even any mods on this board anymore
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

Rosten wrote:

this is a serious guide, some people on this forum need to learn things that should be self explanatory
Deva

Rosten wrote:

This thing might look like a meme but it contains legit advice. Its not our fault that people ask stupid questions like "how do I spin" or "how do I aim" or "how do i stream" or "How do i get better".

The fact that you didnt realise that should be worrying you.
Xyrus_old_1

HK_ wrote:

Rosten wrote:

This thing might look like a meme but it contains legit advice. Its not our fault that people ask stupid questions like "how do I spin" or "how do I aim" or "how do i stream" or "How do i get better".

The fact that you didnt realise that should be worrying you.
If Endaris hadn't already done it, I would have even suggested that we need a guide for telling people how to "play more".
Risa
It's pretty cool when a legit guide for new people looks like a meme to G&R regulars lmao
Endaris

Ezonie wrote:

It's pretty cool when a legit guide for new people looks like a meme to G&R regulars lmao
It's not surprising at all since the guide was written by a meme.
StephOsu

Endaris wrote:

It's not surprising at all since the guide was written by a meme.
savage
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
im glad my work is noticed <3
bokutowl_old
thx
Scarlet Evans
I didn't thought that... cared to check it earlier by myself if... knew that new beatmap packs are regularly being added even now and, which really pleases me, they keep tracking if you had CLEARED a map from given mapset or not!

Thank you, LoliPantsu! Now I have a new goal, to CLEAR as many beatmap packs as I can! This guide happened to be really useful for me, no irony here! :)
Many people, especially new players, either don't know about these packs or keep forgetting about them, so it's indeed very valuable to remind about them ;)
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I didn't thought that... cared to check it earlier by myself if... knew that new beatmap packs are regularly being added even now and, which really pleases me, they keep tracking if you had CLEARED a map from given mapset or not!

Thank you, LoliPantsu! Now I have a new goal, to CLEAR as many beatmap packs as I can! This guide happened to be really useful for me, no irony here! :)
Many people, especially new players, either don't know about these packs or keep forgetting about them, so it's indeed very valuable to remind about them ;)
i think someone else told me to post that but thanks for liking my guide
buny
hey so ive been folowing this guide for a couple months now and was wondering if u werew going to update it for the more recent pp grinding areas, thanks
StephOsu

a loli wrote:

hey so ive been folowing this guide for a couple months now and was wondering if u werew going to update it for the more recent pp grinding areas, thanks

a loli wrote:

couple months
KupcaH

StephOsu wrote:

a loli wrote:

a loli wrote:

couple months
N0thingSpecial
Shitty guide doesn't teach me how to map
KupcaH
map more
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

map more
I've been following your guide for couple months and was wondering if you were going to update it for more recent BN finding area.
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

a loli wrote:

omg a 0.1k uses my guides
Endaris
Why wouldn't a loli use her pantsu?
StephOsu

Endaris wrote:

Why wouldn't a loli use her pantsu?
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
bump because my guide is super good
KupcaH
yes
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
also with my professional level osu! skills i got 2 leaderboards today im proud of. S/o to you mom
Endie-
oh yes very good glad I read this damn now I will go for the stars weeee
Fxjlk
I don't know how to do sliders, your guide doesn't cover sliders.

pls halp
pandaBee
I give this guide my official endorsement. Follow your dreams.
KupcaH

LoliPantsu wrote:

bump because this guide is super good
I Give Up
this guide saved my life twice. thankyou
AsyouSaidsir

I have no life