forum

M2U - BlythE (Osuka)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ziin
because I have to upload it to bump it. Honestly I wish I could just get a permabubble.
SkyDevil

ziin wrote:

because I have to upload it to bump it. Honestly I wish I could just get a permabubble.
./wants to see a bubble and then a heart fire ;;
Armin
This map was under my eyes for weeks and weeks. I started a discussion with all the BATs and the majority of them agrees on giving that a shot.
I'm still afraid of some ugly SB overlaps like http://puu.sh/1jVsj (which is unavoidable, sigh) and a slider that can be extended in Normal 02:06:333 (1) - (even if for the sake of authenticity I still can understand it), but my overall impression is totally good.
We talked about the decision to add the Skin in the folder some weeks ago, and despite some disagreements in the team it is fine to let the player choose what skin he wants to play.
Also, Charles made a good work with checking the map, it makes me more confident about the consistency of the mapset.
After Derek's approval here you are your first bubble.

If this will ever get the 2nd bubble, I ask you to contact me or Inamaru ingame or through PM.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Darksonic
o__________________________o
Kanye West
Wouldn't it be better for this map to be ranked/approved after osz2 is implemented?
Stefan
I think so. The SB cannot be deleted with osz2, right?

And even yes, the main thing is just that it still can be disabled (same to the Skin) by some jerks.
BinJip
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Armin
if players are going to change settings/skin just for the sake to gain few pp/mods/and shit like that let them ruin all the fun that is present behind the map.
The osz2's incoming release is still indefinite and all this waiting won't repay all the effort spent on making the map just to prevent some jerks that want to scrape up some points to increase their ranks.
My invitation is to avoid to argue about all these drawbacks; all the possible problems were already discussed in the appropriate venues. Just let the BATs do their work.
Topic Starter
ziin
Nah, airwave needs to be approved after osz2. This one is good to go whenever.
MMzz
Hell yeah.
Saten
I'm not dreaming right?

\o/
[Luanny]

Saten wrote:

I'm not dreaming right?

\o/
^this

omg.
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Wow :)
So is it actually gonne be ranked someday now :D ?
As special osu mode or something like it ?

I would be so happy about that x3
Go Go~
Mercurial

Armin wrote:

just to prevent some jerks that want to scrape up some points to increase their ranks.
The must intelligent words I ever read by far.
Aurele
What.
BUBBLED? OHSHT.

Approve this!♥
Lally
woooooh *-*
Cygnus
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NoHitter
Just wondering why Maniac isn't called Maximum.
Maximum is the hardest difficulty level in DJMAX Technika.
SkyDevil
I seriously hope this is getting ranked. (I want to see all the pros fail :D)
Topic Starter
ziin

NoHitter wrote:

Just wondering why Maniac isn't called Maximum.
Maximum is the hardest difficulty level in DJMAX Technika.
http://www.cyphergate.net/wiki/index.ph ... X_Technika
something to do with this page. I don't feel an immediate need to change it.
Cygnus
so, Instructions diff is gonna be ranked too?
Saturnalize
I'm sorry but the hold bar should be centered, something like this :

So I think you should fix all it.
And I think you can try to make a similar repeat note bar, a purple thin one. Maybe I can help?
Ulysses
go now!
Topic Starter
ziin

Loli Cjj wrote:

I'm sorry but the hold bar should be centered, something like this :

So I think you should fix all it.
And I think you can try to make a similar repeat note bar, a purple thin one. Maybe I can help?
Sometimes words speak 1000 pictures. Can you tell me what's wrong exactly?
Saturnalize

1. I changed hold.png and holdoverlay.png position so it's fit right at the middle of the circle.
2. I changed hold.png, holdoverlay.png, repeat.png, and repeatoverlay.png position so it's fit right at the middle of the circle. Second, I changed the color code for hold.png. It's now purple, like the picture I just gave you. Third, I make the Vector for height lower. This means, the bar is now thinner.

I hope this explains all.
Keep in mind that this is just a suggestion. You can leave it as you want.
Topic Starter
ziin
1. the way it looks in the editor is very different from how it looks when playing. I'll keep it in mind, as it looks like I need to lower it 3 more osupixels, but it's really hard to guess since it's hard to slow down/pause when testing.

2. This is how technika looks. The hold and repeat sizes are the same size, though mine is actually larger than the one pictured. http://puu.sh/1kZN6
Tanmak
Wow, There are a lot of stars.... :!:
MillhioreF
why is it that I can't pass maniac normally, but I can pass it by disabling SB and skin
Saten

MillhioreF wrote:

why is it that I can't pass maniac normally, but I can pass it by disabling SB and skin
Because you are EasyMod Master
-GN
playing EZ mod on this is... easy, though, with the exception of some notes overlapping those purple circle things.

also managed to pass [Maniac] once with SB, never been able to repeat it since haha
HappyHappyMan
This map... this map is breaking my mind.
Topic Starter
ziin

-GN wrote:

playing EZ mod on this is... easy, though, with the exception of some notes overlapping those purple circle things.

also managed to pass [Maniac] once with SB, never been able to repeat it since haha
yet another reason I like storyboarded notes better.
Axel
This map blew my mind.

Too bad i dont have enough Kudosu :o
cokeshawty

HappyHappyMan wrote:

This map... this map is breaking my mind.
^
Chyo-Kun
Why is this not getting ranked?
Axel
Why isnt this map already?1

This map is amazing and it is a big change to osu!

We should have one full pack just like this. Dedicated to DJMAX Technika Songs.
(Hopefully Copyrighted things wont come forward if this idea pulls forward.)
Cloudchaser
wow SP 570 Awesome!
rank it now
James
this should be a good map with all those stars..

EDIT: nope lol... why play a technika-like chart/map where it requires two hands to play for an average player here in osu? unless im missing something :)
Topic Starter
ziin

James wrote:

this should be a good map with all those stars..

EDIT: nope lol... why play a technika-like chart/map where it requires two hands to play for an average player here in osu? unless im missing something :)
This map hardly requires two hands, and you can play osu on a touchscreen, right? I made it because I wanted to play technika, but I can't because they're rare.

bRiGhT wrote:

Why isnt this map already?1

This map is amazing and it is a big change to osu!

We should have one full pack just like this. Dedicated to DJMAX Technika Songs.
(Hopefully Copyrighted things wont come forward if this idea pulls forward.)
Considering there's only 5 of them submitted, I think we've got a long ways to go. I'm thinking of doing Valkyrie dimension, though.
show more