forum

Detious & Lockyn - Allure

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZenoXLTU
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2019 m. balandžio 18 d. at 22:59:29

Artist: Detious & Lockyn
Title: Allure
BPM: 159,09
Filesize: 5903kb
Play Time: 05:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lure 2.0 (6,67 stars, 1196 notes)
  2. Lure (4,9 stars, 906 notes)
Download: Detious & Lockyn - Allure
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first level so all feedback is appreciated.

So while mowing the lawn I was listening to this song and thought "Damn this song actually has A LOT of unused rythm in my map". And so, the Lure 2.0 was born.
Spyder_Youtube
Its very well made ...although it deserves more difficulty than it has ...very nice job :)
Topic Starter
ZenoXLTU
Since this level isn't dead yet i decided to update it and fix what i think are the current issues :D

What's changed:

- AR up to 8.5 from 8
- Some streams have bigger spaces and are faster
- Tweaked some awkvard jumps which were horrendously(i hope i spelled that correctly) different from distance snapping
- Snapped first Kiai start and end
- Added a preview point
- Changed stack leniency from 2 to 3
- Made the blue color a little lighter because the approach circle was almost invisible with backgroud fully dimmed

Hope you all enjoy ;)
batman98
my unique aportation is:

PLEASE ADD MORE NOTES :T

and , check you timming
- end of the message-
Topic Starter
ZenoXLTU

batman98 wrote:

my unique aportation is:

PLEASE ADD MORE NOTES :T

and , check you timming
- end of the message-
So i looked closely at the maps timing and... Well... Let's just say that it was as far from rankable as it gets :D. Both offset and BPM were off and i also found out that this song has 1/3 beat divisor parts (explains why it was so hard to atleast somewhat accurately map some notes :D).

So the timing was pretty much configured, but I also added a LOT more readability to some parts. As the time goes on, experience and YouTube show me my mistakes and the ones I found have been fixed.

That's it for this time :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.